PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,921 comments
McLaren 650S GT3 S - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around - 1.34
For mixed slow , medium and fast turns , use medium turbo for better retake out corner. The High RPM turbo is a few 5 kmh faster on long straight only.
If you need more front grip , low the rear downforce but doing this you'll need to reduce the Power for same PP.
m1.jpg

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evo 2 '86 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.34
Top 700PP car , excelent at SPA , very good at Nordschleife.
Just take care to never overdrive the car , it's a real pilot car , never pass over the grip at acceleration or braking , wheel inputs need to a good precision . Doing this in the good way , you can race any other 700PP car.
I had to tight all the LSD settings initial and deceleration to stop the dangerous pivot on this short base rally car.
p1.jpg

Hello Praianos, may I ask what should I do to the LSD if the car wheelspin is too serious? I am trying to tune the GTR LM Nismo with FF system. I just find the wheelspin is speeding up the tyre wear with the assist of 65:35 weight ratio. Thank you.

Hello Praianos, may I ask what should I do to the LSD if the car wheelspin is too serious? I am trying to tune the GTR LM Nismo with FF system. I just find the wheelspin is speeding up the tyre wear with the assist of 65:35 weight ratio. Thank you.
To solve oversteer problems entering corners increase the braking sensitivity value, to solve oversteer problems exiting corners low the acceleration sensitivity value. You can solve it even trying a rear ballast 👍

There is nothing to do with the Group 3 road cars. This class of cars are impossible to match with PP system or power x weight .... I've try all of them all the way . The only way would be a Monotype race.
If at least it could reach 700PP .... but no.
I understand, thank you for trying.

To stop wheel spin , the only ways are throttle control , downforce , tires compounds and traction control options.
"LSD initial" setting will only lock the differential but all the power will go to the ground anyway.
Minimum value = open differential , transfered power go to the lighter wheel , in-corner wheel during a turn.
Maximum value = locked differential , transfered power go to both wheels (if the lock were 100%) , in any situation.

In the case of FF cars , more wheight distribution over the front wheel will transfer more power to the ground , but will also induce more understeer. No miracle solution only compromise.

Last edited:
To stop wheel spin , the only ways are throttle control , downforce , tires compounds and traction control options.
"LSD initial" setting will only lock the differential but all the power will go to the ground anyway.
Minimum value = open differential , transfered power go to the lighter wheel , in-corner wheel during a turn.
Maximum value = locked differential , transfered power go to both wheels (if the lock were 100%) , in any situation.

In the case of FF cars , more wheight distribution over the front wheel will transfer more power to the ground , but will also induce more understeer. No miracle solution only compromise.
So the car already has a 65:35 weight ratio, I'm afraid of the car reach 70:30 or higher will be so unable to control, so should I just give it up?

Aston Martin Vulcan '16 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.34

Sometime difficult to control on technical track like Nordschleife due to the peaky engine with 999HP , top car 800PP on SPA . Superior grip.
Too much gas consumption for Sardegna.
View attachment 1266933View attachment 1266934View attachment 1266935View attachment 1266936

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Expensive car and inferior in any hypercar race to F8 tributo , a real arrow on Lemans . For me it will remain in brand central...

Thanks for doing this one, Praiano! I drove it the other day and was upet at how lame it felt. Nothing like the early version which ws really fun on Nordschleife. Can't wit to try this out in next few dys when I'm back behind the wheel!

Another car I'm a bit disappointed in is the Murcielago. That was fun as hell (I actually prefered exeterGT's tune to yours) 15 months ago, but it seems like a bit of a wet blanket of a drive now. What do you think? Do you like the car? HAs the game physics changes watered down its appeal?
@shaunm80 Exeter murcielago is a Sport soft tires no spoiler no wing 700PP done in april 2022. I didn't test it but the man is good for sure.
Personally i also love to drive this car stock for 600PP on Tokyo rain event. It's a very good sane base .
I'll try to revisit this 700PP build soon. Just to be sure i didn't miss anything.

Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Le Mans - SWAP -1.34

ENGINE SWAP M158-AMG-Huayra (Pagani Huayra)
Wide car
Width Wide
Offset Wide
Front B
Side A
Rear A
Wing custom

This car after update shows a lot of understeer. To compense and turning it pleasant showing a good eagerness , you need to use full front and reduce rear downforce. Doing this you automatically increase the PP and HP.
Anyway the car is fantastic to drive , the wheel is precise and very responsive. I love it on Le Mans , lapping 4:02 and a 304 kmh top speed.
I've test a 800PP (almost) but the car is not ok and you can't go back with the same HP and torque for 700PP. I'll have to buy a new car.

View attachment 1260803View attachment 1260804View attachment 1260805View attachment 1260806

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent update. Thanks.

Dodge Viper GTS '02 - 700 PP - Racing Hard - All Track - 1.34
Top 700PP car , excelent drive anywhere , under 4 minutes on Le Mans FM6.
Shift at 6000RPM
For @Superganzo Special Le Mans

Wide body
Rims 18" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Rear diffuser St
Side St
Rear Wing : Custom
@praiano63 something's weird with this setup. I've set it up exactly as you specified, checked it a few times, and I'm at 699.96 WITHOUT adding any ballast. My stats for Power, Torque, and Displacement are identical to yours, but my weight is only 2560 lbs without the added ballast.

Not sure what the difference is, unless it's something with the livery but I'm just going to roll with the lower weight (unless you think I should add the ballast to get the 48:52 balance and then add some power :)

@praiano63 something's weird with this setup. I've set it up exactly as you specified, checked it a few times, and I'm at 699.96 WITHOUT adding any ballast. My stats for Power, Torque, and Displacement are identical to yours, but my weight is only 2560 lbs without the added ballast.

Not sure what the difference is, unless it's something with the livery but I'm just going to roll with the lower weight (unless you think I should add the ballast to get the 48:52 balance and then add some power :)
Nothing wrong with my car.
You have to add 40kg ballast position +50 to match the 2648 lbs

Honda NSX Type R '92 - 700PP- Racing Medium tires - Nordschleife/All Tracks - 1.23

Wide body

Rims 15" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front ST
Side ST
Rear A
Wing A

I love the NSX , The patrão car (The boss Ayrton).
A new 700PP for this wonderfull iconic bolid. 6:16 on Nordschleife in my hands.A new suspensions for it , Needed to put the rear end at the higher level to gain stability , this is how the things are working in GT7 . Lower ride height turn the car very unstable and nasty.
I didn't chose the rear diffuser option , need to pay a lot of HP to gain some few grip. I prefer extra power , the car is extremely fast on straight this way. Grip stay ok.
Dear Mr.P I'll be thankful if you test this in swapped version cause of great fuel and tyres consumption. With your original 1.23 tune it's easy under 4 minutes laps at Lemans with one stop and a great road car grinder in Tokyo nonstop. Cost over a million to set it up, but worth every credit. Thank you anyway

Dear Mr.P I'll be thankful if you test this in swapped version cause of great fuel and tyres consumption. With your original 1.23 tune it's easy under 4 minutes laps at Lemans with one stop and a great road car grinder in Tokyo nonstop. Cost over a million to set it up, but worth every credit. Thank you anyway
I already have both '92 and '02 NSX swaps. I need to come back again on both , first attempt wasn't good soon after new physic update. I need to try some others settings options.

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All track - SWAP - 1.34

Engine Swap : LS9-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1)
Wide Car
Rims 15" (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Rear wing Custom

Le Mans is a perfect track for it. Laping cruzing 4:03 FM6 for 3 laps . Ok for other place but the lack of front grip turn the car a bit lazy for turny circuit.

Congratulation to "whynotMicrosoft" for the livery. I love it. :cheers::cheers:

View attachment 1265710View attachment 1265711View attachment 1265712View attachment 1265713

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
So wonderful to drive this beast again! Thank you for the update!

@shaunm80 Exeter murcielago is a Sport soft tires no spoiler no wing 700PP done in april 2022. I didn't test it but the man is good for sure.
Personally i also love to drive this car stock for 600PP on Tokyo rain event. It's a very good sane base .
I'll try to revisit this 700PP build soon. Just to be sure i didn't miss anything.
It wouldn't surprise me if the car isn't quite as good as when i first tuned it. A few of my cars have lost their stability in all the various updates. Sorry to hear it isn't doing as well as it use to though. It was a nice car to drive back in the day.

Toyota GR Supra RZ '20 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Track - 1.27

Wide body.

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1229013View attachment 1229014View attachment 1229015View attachment 1229016

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Im trying to make this build but for some reason I cannot get the front downforce to 131 , I’m being capped at 120 and I have all the correct body parts installed . Any idea what I can be doing wrong or do you think a update changed that cap for front downforce?

Nothing wrong with my car.
You have to add 40kg ballast position +50 to match the 2648 lbs
OK, this is weird. I know the PP system has some strange inconsistencies but this is stranger than most, or maybe it's this way for a good reason.

As mentioned if I add ZERO ballast, my pp is 699.96. If I ADD 40kg ballast it goes to 699.88, only a 0.08 adjustment.

Given this, is there any reason to add the ballast? Is it just for balance? Ironically, the predictive stats do seem to say that the car will be somewhat faster faster off the line but slightly slower overall.

viper_gts_02.jpeg

Back