PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,898 comments
Thank you very much for your tunings!

I have questions regarding the Ford GT 06.

I can't get it to 699 PP like yours... Did you also change the transmission? Widebody too? Mine is at 628PP

Edit:

Ok, i missed the Racing Soft Tires

Last edited:
mp7
Hello. I actually have the same problem. Installed every part I could. Tried both types on the front, on the side, back...even tried the wide body to see if that changes anything...but stuck at 100...
@romynovanda
did you manage to achieve it now? not sure what I am missing here...
I really don't understand. My front downforce go max to 200 and rear 270 for the R32. :crazy:

Thank you very much for your tunings!

I have questions regarding the Ford GT 06.

I can't get it to 699 PP like yours... Did you also change the transmission? Widebody too? Mine is at 628PP
Yes , i've put everything on Widebody , rigidite...... all parts for power , weight reduction...... Everything.

I've won a Ferrari 308 GTB 1976 before the Ferrari event. I was thinking that the car will be weak to fight with 458 and else powerfull ones. Not at all. The 308 is flying , support easy extra power and stay sane all the time. Fantatic fast drive for this '70s beauty. I'm preparing a setting for it at 600PP.

Hello , you need to install the front aerodinamic part in the auto shop.

I really don't understand. My front downforce go max to 200 and rear 270 for the R32. :crazy:

Am I doing something wrong here? I tried both the R32 and NSX R '92 tunes and after braking downhill they don't want to turn at the Deep Forest hairpin. I turn my left stick to the max and the cars slowly go wide at 40-50 km/h. Unbelievable understeer. Doesn't matter if I change the brake bias. This is really frustrating.
I think I had other cars doing the same on Suzuka and Fuji without any tuning so I don't think it's your setups. I feel it's GT7 physics completely changed and/or bugged.
Anybody else with the same issue?

Deep-Forest-Raceway-hairpin-Gran-Turismo-7-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Am I doing something wrong here? I tried both the R32 and NSX R '92 tunes and after braking downhill they don't want to turn at the Deep Forest hairpin. I turn my left stick to the max and the cars slowly go wide at 40-50 km/h. Unbelievable understeer. Doesn't matter if I change the brake bias. This is really frustrating.
I think I had other cars doing the same on Suzuka and Fuji without any tuning so I don't think it's your setups. I feel it's GT7 physics completely changed and/or bugged.

Maybe you can try to turn off countersteering for those tracks. Worked for me.

I remember in 1999 playing GT1 with the Impreza , this turn already was inducing oversteer.
There is a huge compression there in corner , the after it became flat ... normaly the grip go away , perhaps new physics are considering the car is floring... i don't know really what's is going on here.
I just know that you can't build a setting only for this turn. Perhaps only paying more attention , don't overdrive the car at this point.... Good luck.

Mine would not go past 100 as well until I installed type B on the front aero, type A on the sides, and type B on the rear. The game is a little buggy.

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around

This car is amazing , very performant , safe , agressive , great driving pleasure.You can use it from 550PP Sport hard tires till Racing soft tires close to 700PP. All this staying with the same behaviors .
One of the Ferrari to keep on the top of your list.
You can modulate the downforce depending your need , fast track or grip tune... For this increase or decrease the downforce value for both front and rear proportionally.

View attachment 1122712View attachment 1122714View attachment 1122715View attachment 1122716

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Could you post a tune for the Honda NSX 17? Please

I remember in 1999 playing GT1 with the Impreza , this turn already was inducing oversteer.
There is a huge compression there in corner , the after it became flat ... normaly the grip go away , perhaps new physics are considering the car is floring... i don't know really what's is going on here.
I just know that you can't build a setting only for this turn. Perhaps only paying more attention , don't overdrive the car at this point.... Good luck.
It's okay. As Jack wrote it was about the countersteering option messing with my turning

Could you post a tune for the Honda NSX 17? Please
I have 2 GR4 and 1 GR3 to finish . The NSX '17 is a beast , for sure i'll have a try later.
I can't change the front downforce? Do you have a wide bodykit, no right?
Yes i have. I don't know what happen with this downforce ... There is no rear rear aerofoil only the stock for the my Evo , only front.

Master! You can give me some suggestions about the gearbox, and I am confused by the tune of this version! I like your tuning, but I use controllers to play, and when some corners turn, there are some overturns. 。

Wish you have a nice day.

Master! You can give me some suggestions about the gearbox, and I am confused by the tune of this version! I like your tuning, but I use controllers to play, and when some corners turn, there are some overturns. 。

Wish you have a nice day.
Hello , you drive automatic or manual? If manual this is the best way to go . Sometime you need to downshift to raise RPM when taking a corner , it help giving an extra front grip to reach apex.. Depend if your gearbox is setted.

Here some tips i've put at my 2d post of my garage.

Custom gearbox settings

Like in others GT but a lot easier , no need of any weird trans flip technique....

To taylor a gearbox for a specific track , check both torque and power curves to define your RPM optimum shifting point.

#Set 1 st gear for a better accel out the slower corner (Hairpin or else) or for grid start

#Set last gear for the longer straight with a few more extra speed for stream.

#Set some intermediary gears for importants turns. Sometime you need to shift a lower gear to gain RPM and extra grip. Also out of a corner with right RPM for a powerfull car to not upset the rear end....

That's it. Goood luck..

I have 2 GR4 and 1 GR3 to finish .....
Hope the RX-Vision GTS Concept is the Gr.3 you mean?

Many tux for your hard work over the years as I;m new to PS from PC assetto corsa mods.
Please take care of your health though and stay save: )

Last edited:
Hope the RX-Vision GTS Concept is the Gr.3 you mean?

Many tux for your hard work over the years as I;m new to PS from PC assetto corsa mods.
Please take care of your health though and stay save: )
Soon. i did the final GT championship today. Very good car.
Gran-Turismo-7-Mazda-RX-1536x768.jpg

Hey Buddy! So great to see you're back doing GT things with 7! Your tunes are truly epic and I have loved every car I updated in GT6 with your tunes. I again would like to offer my gratitude for all your hard work and time spent and then sharing with all of us.

Also from what I have been reading you have enriched so many others experience within the GT series so kudos to you for that. For this I have sent a small donation your way, whilst it may not be much it will get you a little closer to that PS5.

Please look after yourself and health and I look forward to seeing more of your garage and the marvelous concoctions that you brew in your laboratory.

As always yours in Racing

Damien

Hey Buddy! So great to see you're back doing GT things with 7! Your tunes are truly epic and I have loved every car I updated in GT6 with your tunes. I again would like to offer my gratitude for all your hard work and time spent and then sharing with all of us.

Also from what I have been reading you have enriched so many others experience within the GT series so kudos to you for that. For this I have sent a small donation your way, whilst it may not be much it will get you a little closer to that PS5.

Please look after yourself and health and I look forward to seeing more of your garage and the marvelous concoctions that you brew in your laboratory.

As always yours in Racing

Damien
Thanks a lot for your help.

Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP & 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This is my setting for Deep Forest seasonal but it was tested also for 550PP & 600PP , any sport tires.
What a wonderful tune!

I have been using it on the Asia Oceania Championship at 600pp and I cannot remember the last time I enjoyed GT as much. The car is a joy to drive, no vices, smooth and fast and surprisingly nimble, no understeer, it nails Tokyo, handles the wet Fuji perfectly and is absurdly good on the downhill slalom course At Panorama.

When I first did this championship I threw 650+pp at it and bludgeoned my way through. But with your tune, at 600pp I find myself able to win by only a couple of seconds and spend most of the race in a wonderful midfield scrap, picking off cars one by one, having to really earn each place, so for me, the 3 races with this tune which take 30 mins and pay 150C, is the best value on GT right now.

I don’t just want the tunes I follow to make my car go faster, I want them to bring a car to life, and yours most certainly does.

Thank you for sharing. Donation inbound!

Last edited:
Back