PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,900 comments
Supra is back. Tomorrow a new setting update . Faster , Grippy , Driving feeling..... In one word , BETTER !

sup.jpg

I'm dreaming on one day when we can adjust the suspension, differential, aero, brake balance and gear ratios on a BoP race... Just like all real races in real life, where setups matter and change from one track to another (or even on the same track but different weather conditions).

I'm fed up with all that cr@p about "BoP makes things even".... Total ******** that reality shows is not working. That's why we see full races with everybody on the same OP cars, because the format used on BoP is a bad joke. Some cars are being held hostage on a bad default setup and could be competitive with a little fine tuning.
It's a bad joke that the cars most used are the ones that are OP and had the most crappy physics that let any monkey make a crappy driving and get away almost unpunished...

...sorry, I had to let this out of my system
Totally agree

Tune Update. Faster , Grippy , Driving feeling..... In one word , BETTER !
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

UPDATED 07/05/2022
This car is a legend across all GT game. Some others cars in the game are more performant in same PP , but it drive very well , steady , with a very good eagerness , good front grip . A pleasure to pilot.
You can run softer compound for turny grip tracks , harder tires to benefit power and PP on faster circuit.

-Wide body

Rims 17"
Width Wide
Offset Wide

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear B : don't miss this rear diffuser !!
-Wing B

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.233
View attachment 1147432View attachment 1147433

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
mister Praiano I just want to say thank you for the Ferrari 365 tune. It has the perfect specs for the 700pp Le Mans but I could never get it past the first corner.

Loaded up your tune and won very easily! If you can figure out that Stingray Concept, i will be forever indebted. Have tried to apply some of your principles but it may be beyond help.

Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

UPDATED 07/05/2022
This car is a legend across all GT game. Some others cars in the game are more performant in same PP , but it drive very well , steady , with a very good eagerness , good front grip . A pleasure to pilot.
You can run softer compound for turny grip tracks , harder tires to benefit power and PP on faster circuit.

-Wide body

Rims 17"
Width Wide
Offset Wide

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear B : don't miss this rear diffuser !!
-Wing B

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.233
View attachment 1147432View attachment 1147433

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Very good suspension tune. Thank you! No sure why your build had such a high top speed on the transmission? I reduced it to about 150-160 mph and was able to reduce the pp doing that. Then I added back 14 HP to get a total of 314 HP @ 599.84pp. With the short gears and added 14 HP, it made the car even better! Your tune also works well with Racing Hard tires and other mods to bring a total of 700pp. Great fun at Interlagos modded to 700pp! Thanks again for your help Praiano!

Last edited:
mister Praiano I just want to say thank you for the Ferrari 365 tune. It has the perfect specs for the 700pp Le Mans but I could never get it past the first corner.

Loaded up your tune and won very easily! If you can figure out that Stingray Concept, i will be forever indebted. Have tried to apply some of your principles but it may be beyond help.
This is exactly why i like to do settings in this game. If Mr Kazunori didn't build so much bad , just acceptable or good cars out of the box , i would not have fun turning them pleasant to drive.
To resume , thank you GT7 to make a such wonderfull game with some craps cars inside.:lol::lol::confused:
Very good suspension tune. Thank you! No sure why your build had such a high top speed on the transmission? I reduced it to about 150-160 mph and was able to reduce the pp doing that. Then I added back 14 HP to get a total of 314 HP @ 599.84pp. With the short gears and added 14 HP, it made the car even better! Your tune also works well with Racing Hard tires and other mods to bring a total of 700pp. Great fun at Interlagos modded to 700pp! Thanks again for your help Praiano!
Like i say , this is a allround tune , people have to taylor it for any track or driving style. I don't what for my gearbox was , perhaps the Nordschleife with some more power , this is the way it was when i rebuild the suspension. Have a good drive.

I'm on 2 old GR1 cars at 900PP at SPA.

Mazda 787 B '91
Porsche 962 C 1988

I'ts not easy at all to play with downforce balance x more grip x more speed .
So it'll take time perhaps , because i'll wait to buy others old cars like the Jaguar XJR-9 1988 , Nissan R92CP 1992 ..... and publish together.

Mazda Roadster Touring Car - 600PP - Racing soft tures - Tsukuba MISSION EVENT
This car lap 58:5xx regular with no traffic. Gas at 1 , 11laps / racing soft tires / full tank.

For the gearbox proceed this way:
Set top speed auto at 200kmh (minimum)
Set final gear at 4.821
Then set each 5 gears
Done.
View attachment 1135872View attachment 1135873

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I really want to try this setup and have a crack at the Tsukuba mission but I can't get the transmission to match those numbers in the pic. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong 😂

I really want to try this setup and have a crack at the Tsukuba mission but I can't get the transmission to match those numbers in the pic. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong 😂
You can match any numbers for any gearbox. There is almost no limit . If you reach the max or mini number , just come back again on it , then you'll have a new ratios range avaible.
Check how this guy is doing for the tomahawk.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply mate and a big thankyou for all of the work you have put into these builds. I will definitely be trying some of these out soon.

I managed to do the tomahawk gears without too much of an issue but I seem to be clueless with gears in general hahaha.

I'll give it another try shortly or tomorrow if I'm still stuck.
You can match any numbers for any gearbox. There is almost no limit . If you reach the max or mini number , just come back again on it , then you'll have a new ratios range avaible.
Check how this guy is doing for the tomahawk.

Praiano63

Pls help me setup
600 pp sport medium
S2000
Gr supra 19’
I have a Toyota GR Supra RZ '20 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - Suzuka perhaps it can adapted but i doubt . I don't have the '19 tuned. I've tested it but the '20 is really better. No reason to be so better than the '19 but it's a fact. Granturismo things.

The Honda S2000 '99 - 550 PP - Sport hard tires - All around UPDATE 27.4.22 is ok , if you boost it to 600PP with Sport medium or more , sure it can help you.

Like this ?? 550PP Sport hard Fun car.

Finally the Lancia will be at 600PP sport medium. A very fun technical car , top 600PP anywhere , easy and fast on some circuit , another place very difficult and technical to drive fast. I mean very fast , fast , this car is always fast , even driving it conservatively . Need to finish it on some severals others tracks to pass the test. Tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hey bro you have the BEST setups thank you so much for your work, one question can you please update the list in the beginning of the page with the new setups? Because some of them are hard to find, and second question after the PP update with 1.13 some old setups are harder to replicate but what do you think, should they still be used and maybe limit the power to reduce PP? Would they still work the same?

I'm on 2 old GR1 cars at 900PP at SPA.

Mazda 787 B '91
Porsche 962 C 1988

I'ts not easy at all to play with downforce balance x more grip x more speed .
So it'll take time perhaps , because i'll wait to buy others old cars like the Jaguar XJR-9 1988 , Nissan R92CP 1992 ..... and publish together.
I drove that Porsche and man that car suferring from understeer issue it won't turn as much as I hope Nissan Gr. 2 felt like godsend in comparison when it come to handling

Last edited:
Back