PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,916 comments
I've been using your tubes since GT6. Many thanks.

It's said the Peugeot RCZ is the BEST GR3 to win with because of it's low weight...1200kg and 520 hp engine. It is nice but could use your touch. Right now I'm using your Audi GT3 R8 LMS tune in this car. It's close but still not right. Any chance you could make this awesome care more awesome with your tuning?
Generally , i don't prioritize cars almost perfect when original settings , only if it's a special request like when my generous donors ask me a special car. I'll do all of them with time.

Hey Pirano. On your Lancer EVO VI tune what wheels did you use. Wide and Offset? And did you add a wide body kit? Thankyou so much.

The cafe book has a 650PP limited, so do you think I can drop the tires to sports medium, and play with some of the numbers? Thanks so much for the help!
Yes of course , i think you can low at 650pp . Use limiter and / or ECU
Hey Pirano. On your Lancer EVO VI tune what wheels did you use. Wide and Offset? And did you add a wide body kit? Thankyou so much.
Wide Body Car

Rims 17" Width wide Offsett wide
Front A Side ST Rear A Wing ST

Hi Praiano,
as a small thank you I also created a TUNING BY PRAIANO decal.

I also just uploaded it to GT7. I have to figure out if I can set some kind of tags or sth. or when it will show up inside the decal search.
The decals a names "Praiano Tuning - black" and "Praiano Tuning - white".

If you don't like it, I will delete it.

There is a black and a white version:

View attachment 1146824

View attachment 1146825
Fantastic , very good. What is the keyword. praiano ??

Fantastic , very good. What is the keyword. praiano ??
I just uploaded it via web-browser because I am in the office. I couldn't set any keywords. The Title is "Praiano Tuning - white" and "Praiano Tuning - black". I hope it will show up inside the decal search soon. Otherwise I will check on my Playstation as soon as I return home...

I guess I will have to click "share" on my Gran Turismo profile / my items / showcase later to publish it for all..

Last edited:
Ferrari Enzo '02 - 700PP - Sport soft Tires - All Around setting
Wide body car.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Wing A

It's a performant car in this configuration 700PP Sport Soft. Strangely it' not peerformant at all at 600PP , can be used with Racing Tires 700PP or Maxed , but it's not very good in my opinion. I've tried .

View attachment 1146513View attachment 1146514

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 250 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.475

View attachment 1146515View attachment 1146517

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I bought an Enzo yesterday. With SS tires it was 696pp, so I tried to race it. It could not make it 5 laps at Deep Forest sadly, but I enjoyed driving it stock. It was a fast as any tuned 700pp car there. I maybe could have won, but the second pit stop with new tires and a couple mistakes not being used to the car put me in 3rd. I had fun and didn't think the car was bad.

Putting RH tires and detuning poor Enzo took all took all the fun away though. He just seemed very sad, like he was saying, "I don't want to be here if I can only be 520HP." Sad.

I don't know what car is faster online , depend on track you race on. I don't race so much online , only FIA 90%
I can say at 630pp and 730PP on my reference track suzuki or spa , all my cars are laping in the same second .
My preference in driving pleasure are . For GR4 4WD are dominant online it seems

GR4
Toyota supra '19
Mitsubishi
Genesis
McLaren 650
Ferrari458

GR3
Dodge viper
Renault
Subaru BRZ
Mazda RX
McLaren F1
thank you so much, yes I too often do not run the sport mode, I prefer to compete in the online lobbies with the free setup

I've been using your tubes since GT6. Many thanks.

It's said the Peugeot RCZ is the BEST GR3 to win with because of it's low weight...1200kg and 520 hp engine. It is nice but could use your touch. Right now I'm using your Audi GT3 R8 LMS tune in this car. It's close but still not right. Any chance you could make this awesome care more awesome with your tuning?
The Aston is faster and way easier to drive. IMO, the easiest GR3 car to win most races with.
257E98E0-76B8-49D4-9E67-9E710AAB40F1.jpeg

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 700PP - Sport soft Tires or racing tires - All Around setting
Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

This car is under 6:50 easy way on Nordschleife , tested all tracks. Very easy and safe.

View attachment 1146025View attachment 1146027

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 250 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.810

View attachment 1146028View attachment 1146029View attachment 1146030

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

This is a phenomenal tune and drive! Thanks @praiano63!

Also loving your Maclaren Ft GTR tune. Finally got the car today. 😁

And the Enzo Ferrari is also a super fun drive and super tune.

Your F1 GTR is a monster. I feel guilty for using it, lol.

You built it for 730PP, but it still works well at 800PP with either a Medium or High RPM turbo.

It understeers a bit on corner exit, but using "slow in, fast out" is a good fix.

Last edited:
I bought an Enzo yesterday. With SS tires it was 696pp, so I tried to race it. It could not make it 5 laps at Deep Forest sadly, but I enjoyed driving it stock. It was a fast as any tuned 700pp car there. I maybe could have won, but the second pit stop with new tires and a couple mistakes not being used to the car put me in 3rd. I had fun and didn't think the car was bad.

Putting RH tires and detuning poor Enzo took all took all the fun away though. He just seemed very sad, like he was saying, "I don't want to be here if I can only be 520HP." Sad.
I've tested car on DF , so i can't agree with you. Like i've writen on the tune description , it not a great car in my opinion anyway:

Stock car same PP have 85HP more and 90kg less. It' a lot more fast on straight of course but is a understeer monster. You have to wait to turn during long curve.... I don't like this kind of drive.

My car is just a few faster even on this track been not competitive there because of the 2 long straight.

On Suzuka or any turny track you'll have a bigger difference , because more grip and front eagerness....

Stock car due to weight reduction 1 is and the originals parts that reduce a lot the PP is:
699.97 PP // 605HP // 2544lbs or 1154kg

My car with full modifications , parts added .... ballast ... is:
699.85 PP // 520HP // 2743lbs or 1244kg

Here is 5 laps with my car , you say "could not make it 5 laps at Deep Forest sadly" . I really don't know the reason of this.
my.jpg

Here is the stock setting
stock.jpg

Your F1 GTR is a monster. I feel guilty for using it, lol.

You built it for 730PP, but it still works well at 800PP with either a Medium or High RPM turbo.

It understeers a bit on corner exit, but using "slow in, fast out" is a good fix.
For understeer out corner perhaps you're using it with softer tires. Then you have to raise LSD acceleration till the car don't lose the rear end. It must follow an in corner line after this.

I've tested car on DF , so i can't agree with you. Like i've writen on the tune description , it not a great car in my opinion anyway:

Stock car same PP have 85HP more and 90kg less. It' a lot more fast on straight of course but is a understeer monster. You have to wait to turn during long curve.... I don't like this kind of drive.

My car is just a few faster even on this track been not competitive there because of the 2 long straight.

On Suzuka or any turny track you'll have a bigger difference , because more grip and front eagerness....

Stock car due to weight reduction 1 is and the originals parts that reduce a lot the PP is:
699.97 PP // 605HP // 2544lbs or 1154kg

My car with full modifications , parts added .... ballast ... is:
699.85 PP // 520HP // 2743lbs or 1244kg

Here is 5 laps with my car , you say "could not make it 5 laps at Deep Forest sadly" . I really don't know the reason of this.
View attachment 1146877

Here is the stock setting
View attachment 1146878
I understand what you are saying. The car is not very good. I didn't hate driving it stock though, despite the understeer. Maybe I was having enough fun doing 1:31 stock saying, "OMG I'm driving an Enzo!" rather than taking it seriously as a race car. I'm a little weird sometimes. :D

My Enzo stock with nothing but SS tires is 658 hp and 2767 lbs. Like this gas mileage is terrible and I could barely get 4 laps on DF. Detuned, gas mileage is better.

Enzo wants to be 750 to 800pp, but there is not a race for him there. I doubt he can win the WTC 800 at Sardegna. Maybe I will try someday.

On the other hand, I was able to tune the Bugatti Veyron to 700pp yesterday and I think I like it. It still understeers, but it is not the rocket sled that could not turn like it was in GT5.

Enzo wants to be 750 to 800pp, but there is not a race for him there. I doubt he can win the WTC 800 at Sardegna. Maybe I will try someday.
I've tried. The car don't even go to 800PP . Barely to 790PP with Racing soft and this weight reduction 1. It's not performant at all , Zonda and P1 are faster even with racing hard. Above this tire's waste and gas consumption are turn this car ++++ prohibitive to use.

I've tried. The car don't even go to 800PP . Barely to 790PP with Racing soft and this weight reduction 1. It's not performant at all , Zonda and P1 are faster even with racing hard. Above this tire's waste and gas consumption are turn this car ++++ prohibitive to use.
That's too bad. We have high expectations for these high-end cars and it sucks when they are not good and cannot be made good. Maybe I should have waited a day before buying the Enzo lol. Cheers mate.

That's too bad. We have high expectations for these high-end cars and it sucks when they are not good and cannot be made good. Maybe I should have waited a day before buying the Enzo lol. Cheers mate.
Just one thing for you , TOKYO 600PP RAIN 12 laps :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Praiano,

I just uploaded some "Tuning by Praiano" / "Tuned by Praiano" decals to GT7. I hope you like them. You can search for them under decals inside the showcase with the keywords "praiano" and also "praianotuning". There are black and white versions available.

I am not sure if I can link directly to my gallery - you can also find them here and add them to your collection, if you like.

Greetings from Munich!
Florian

TUNING_BY_PRAIANO_SVG_TEST_WHITE.png
TUNED_BY_PRAIANO_SVG_TEST.png

TUNED_BY_PRAIANO_SVG_TEST_WHITE.png
TUNING_BY_PRAIANO_SVG_TEST.png

Last edited:
Hey Praiano,

I just uploaded some "Tuning by Praiano" / "Tuned by Praiano" decals to GT7. I hope you like them. You can search for them under decals inside the showcase with the keywords "praiano" and also "praianotuning". There are black and white versions available.

I am not sure if I can link directly to my gallery - you can also find them here and add them to your collection, if you like.

Greetings from Munich!
Florian

View attachment 1146912View attachment 1146914
View attachment 1146915View attachment 1146918
Thanks , fantastic.

Renault Clio V6 24V '00 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.34
Wide body

Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side ST - Wing A

You don't need the engine update for a 550PP setting.
Perfect to race against the old Renault R5 Turbo. Same pace.

r1.jpeg
r2.jpeg
r3.jpeg
r4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 290
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 161
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 231
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
First of all, I want to say thank you for making my favorite all time game that much more enjoyable. Been hooked since GT1. I would like to make a request, whenever you have the time, for a tune for the Fairlady Z 432 '69 (as powerful as you can push it). I just spent hours making my first livery from the ground up for it, lol 🤯
1651799920703.png

Last edited:
Alpine A220 Race Car '68 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track -1.43

Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

New update using full power and racing hard tires. Excelent top speed of course , good grip and safe. The gearbox is long due to consumption , shifting at low to mid rpm if needed. FM1 on Le Mans laping 3:57 . Excelent with VR2 , very low light car , look like a kart.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240306092703.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240306092713.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240306092722.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240306092732.jpg

346820472_1195190161191047_4214208004478785134_n.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
First of all, I want to say thank you for making my favorite all time game that much more enjoyable. Been hooked since GT1. I would like to make a request, whenever you have the time, for a tune for the Fairlady Z 432 '69 (as powerful as you can push it). I just spent hours making my first livery from the ground up for it, lol 🤯
I like the car since olders GT , sure i'll do something with it. But i don't have the car, i will have to wait for it in the used market cars .

Alpine A220 Race Car '68 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain 12 laps race.
I've used this car today to make some money on Tokyo. It work very well.
This is a NO STOP 12 LAPS RACE. Need to use CONSOMPTION at 3 , You can set traction control at 1 optional.
After going out of the trafic , the car lap 2:13 to 2:12 for a comfortable win.

Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Obs: I use the normal gearbox.

I love this livery , when you select one , there is no information about who did this. If somebody know the person who did this livery , give him my compliments. Bravo.
If you have a livery on your car go to gt auto and act like you wanne change it, then right above is the creator's name.

Attachments

• IMG_20220506_090257.jpg
    IMG_20220506_090257.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Back