Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hey praiano, how are you doing?
Well my friend, I just wanted to tell you I'm a big fan of your tunes. I'm a lont time GT player, but not long time online player.
I consider myself a fairly decent driver, but when I went online I could not win, but than I found your tunes.
Mate, Thank you very much for your hard work! My brother and I only tune according to your suggestions.
I'm an IOs (iphone) user, and would like to know if you have any plans on licensing your data to an IOS app, viable?

Have a good day, and keep up the great work!

Forte abraço!

Obrigado amigo.
My tunes are for online use, they can show some understeer offline but this can be corrected with the ride height only.
When you have a good offline tune ,you need much more than a simple ride height adjustment to make your car drive well online. Generally it's a full new tune you need.
I don't know how licensing data for iphone work. If someone want to do this with me one day ...... and if it's possible to make some money with this.... It will be very good.
Life is difficult lately for me :nervous: any extra money would be welcome.

Have a good day. Um abraço.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Obrigado amigo.
My tunes are for online use, they can show some understeer offline but this can be corrected with the ride height only.
When you have a good offline tune ,you need much more than a simple ride height adjustment to make your car drive well online. Generally it's a full new tune you need.
I don't know how licensing data for iphone work. If someone want to do this with me one day ...... and if it's possible to make some money with this.... It will be very good.
Life is difficult lately for me :nervous: any extra money would be welcome.

Have a good day. Um abraço.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nice to hear!
Well, how about this: I was looking into a new idea for an app, and maybe your data could be it. I don't have a lot of time, but i'll come back to you once the structure of the database is ready and we could talk about it.

I hope things get better, I can tell you that, from the industrial perspective our country does not look that good for the upcoming months...

Wish you all the best.

Regards, Abraços

#Ferrari330 P4 race car '67 // ONLINE TUNE OK , light weight racer, fast, easy, very good car any track.

ferrarip4.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3i.jpg

FERRARI 330 P4 RACE CAR `67 // ONLINE OK

sienapiazzadelcampo3b.jpg
sienapiazzadelcampo4x.jpg

Turbo stage 3
No chassis reinforcement.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 410 km/h = 255 mph
3- Select final gear at 4.300 (stock)
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.273
2: 1.589
3: 1.163
4: 0.887
5: 0.702

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 374 km/h = 232 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 632 hp not broken 102 km only
weight 792 kg
perf. Points: 656 pp

Downforce 35/60

LSD Rear 09/15/06

Ride Height -16/-10

Spring Rate 16.3/17.2
Extension 9/4
Compression 8/5
Anti-roll bars 3/3
Camber 2.0/1.4
Toe 0.00/+0.12

Brake Balance 5/3

Tires: Racing tires.

Enjoy.

Hey Praiano, I was wondering which of these tunes you think was better...
I don't have time to test them both, although eventually I will. There was a 6 moth difference in their posting.

Hey Praiano, I was wondering which of these tunes you think was better...
I don't have time to test them both, although eventually I will. There was a 6 moth difference in their posting.

Use the newer one, 625PP. It's not a great tune, just above the stock version, i 've just tried to let the car more comfortable , easiest to drive fast.
The faster car of the quartet, the one is really above the others and that can race against any modern race car same PP or a few above is the Jaguar XJ13 '66. This car is fantastic.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you, I will be sure to for future online races.

By the way, I have recently been hired for a position on the GTPodcast, for reviewing different tunes. I expect a lot of people will listen, and I also expect that my segment will be in every episode. So, I was wondering if there is any tune in particular that you would like me to pit against other tunes. I expect that the "better" of the multiple tunes each week will get a lot of attention, and it might be good for publicity of you garage. Any preference?

Thank you, I will be sure to for future online races.

By the way, I have recently been hired for a position on the GTPodcast, for reviewing different tunes. I expect a lot of people will listen, and I also expect that my segment will be in every episode. So, I was wondering if there is any tune in particular that you would like me to pit against other tunes. I expect that the "better" of the multiple tunes each week will get a lot of attention, and it might be good for publicity of you garage. Any preference?

Hello. sure it's always good to check how good a tune can be against others similar.
I don't know what car , i love my 458 racing tires 600PP .https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5309804#post5309804 for example.
But i would prefer that people that drive my cars say the one they like and want to see there. For me it can be any. I like all of them.
Have a good night

FERRARI 599 '06

The Silver surfer choice when on earth....

Hello Praiano :)

Just a quick note--if you do ever get back into tuning ;)

On Deep Forest, I couldn't get this car to go anywhere near its best. Perhaps the front needs some adjustment for bumpy or crested tracks? Whenever hitting a rise or coming down from one, the front would bounce 90 degrees away from where I was heading, resulting in 200km/h plus introductions to various walls. Exciting for sure, but I'm sure there's another 3 or 4 seconds in this car on this track.

Hello Praiano :)

Just a quick note--if you do ever get back into tuning ;)

On Deep Forest, I couldn't get this car to go anywhere near its best. Perhaps the front needs some adjustment for bumpy or crested tracks? Whenever hitting a rise or coming down from one, the front would bounce 90 degrees away from where I was heading, resulting in 200km/h plus introductions to various walls. Exciting for sure, but I'm sure there's another 3 or 4 seconds in this car on this track.

Hahaha... don't worry, this car is just a crazy fun car. Need a new tune to be perhaps competitive. I think that the use of ballast is the only way.
Sure i'll tune cars again in a few. FOr GT5 in a few months but soon in IRACING. I pretend to play this game now during my work trips. Just need a whell and my laptop computer. No TV or PS3 to carry in my bags.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

praiano63
AUDI R8 5,2 FSI QUATTRO '09 // 600 PP // ONLINE OK

This is a new tune 600PP no aerodownforce for this car. It's 6'20" on Nurburgring, one of the best 600pp car in the game. Easy to drive any conditions.

Parts needed for the tune: CAR NOT BROKEN 75KM
Weight reduction 3
NO NO NO Chassis reinforcment
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Engine stage 3
ECU
Power limiter 99%
Racing air filter
Titanium racing exhaust

Fully customizableTransmission
Fully customizable suspension kit.

Characteristics:
power: 690 hp
weight: 1313 kg
perf. Points: 600 pp

Transmission

Gear box:
Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.462
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h = 249 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.289
2: 2.337
3: 1.746
4: 1.356
5: 1.090
6: 0.906
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 376 km/h = 234 mph

LSD Front 10/35/05
LSD Rear 08/30/08

diferential 30/70

Suspensions settings:

Ride Height -20/-15

Spring Rate 12.0/13.6
Extension 9/8
Compression 8/8
Anti-roll bars 1/2
Camber 2.0/2.2
Toe 0.00/+0.14

Brake Balance 7/3

Tires: RACING TIRES

Enjoy.

Hey praiano what's this car body/rims Colour?I really liked it :D

praiano63
Sorry i can't check the exact name, no PS3 with me. But it's very nice you're right. It was my Orange period....:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ok :) When you get back to your PS3 please tell me :)

Hay does anyone know the web site were all the tunes are listed??? I used to have it bookmarked but I seem to have lost the bookmark???

Lovely 500pp S/H Evora tune Praiano! I don't spin out on the Nurb carousel now :lol:

It's a well balanced touge tune. Just need a custom gearbox at the place of the short touge gears. Try it on toscana or any turny road, sure you'll love it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

I have applied 8 of your tunes to 8 of my favorite cars in my garage now, simply amazing! I took 7 full seconds off my GSXR lap time at Cape Ring in the last seasonal.
I don't know how to thank you enough, if there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks so much, Jim.

Last edited:
I have applied 8 of your tunes to 8 of my favorite cars in my garage now, simply amazing! I took 7 full seconds off my GSXR lap time at Cape Ring in the last seasonal.
I don't know how to thank you enough, if there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks so much, Jim.

You're welcome my friend. Enjoy your drive. I have a tune 600PP / sport soft tires for the GTR black edition . Here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7013585#post7013585

NISSAN GT-R BLACK EDITION `12 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT - ONLINE OK

Kyoto-Shoren-in.jpg

Enjoy your drive.
You can try it with race tires if you want , it can work. You can set also harder springs for the race tires. The car is very fun and very fast with the S3.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
I'm going to try your tune right now.
Edit: 1:04.012 at the Top Gear Test Track, offline, on my 9'th beer.
That's a couple seconds off my previous best time, Thank you lldantell.

glad you liked it.its tuned at twin ring motegi and man it tough to tune with racing tires and to get rid some of the understeer and make it turn at the same time.

Just wanted to say thanks for the F40 tune. It's radical but I tried most of them and like yours the bestest.

Thanks my friend. It's not a top 10 road car 550PP talking about laptimes, but at least now it's still very fast and very very fun to drive. This was my goal when i tuned this fantastic machine.

Have a good day.

I have put a few tunes thru various cars they are great especially the RGT 500PP

Thanks, good you like it. It's a nice touge tune very pleasant to pilot, one of the fastest car 500PP sport hard tires. It's made for turny touge roads like toscana. For a higher top speed ,on the nordscleife for example , you'll need a custom gearbox.
Enjoy your drive, have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Just wanted to say thank you and 👍 on your Lotus Evora tune. I race in the ALMS series and we had a race tonight. I have been away the whole week so I didnt have time to do my own tune on it. I threw yours on last minute. I had to soften up the springs a little bit because we were restricted to Racing Mediums. The tune was able to get me first place in GT class at Suzuka. Thanks again!!!

Hey Praiano, where could I get a blank copy of your tuning settings sheet?

Hello, just send me a mail at praiano63@gmail.com and i send you an excel file with the tuning sheet.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Just wanted to say thank you and 👍 on your Lotus Evora tune. I race in the ALMS series and we had a race tonight. I have been away the whole week so I didnt have time to do my own tune on it. I threw yours on last minute. I had to soften up the springs a little bit because we were restricted to Racing Mediums. The tune was able to get me first place in GT class at Suzuka. Thanks again!!!

You're welcome. Te Evora is a very nice car , and excelent touge tune, for me the best 500PP sport hard tires for touge racing. Only the S2000 R1 is above the rest in this category.
But, for racing tires, i didn't knew that it was so good. I never check. I have a fantastic car 500PP racing tires that i used to race with some Brasilians friends that use this configuration.

Lotus Elise 111R , i'm sure it's a bit faster , try it and see by yourself, it's an ONLINE tune of course.

LOTUS 111R `04 // 500PP // RACING SOFT-ONLINE OK

This tune is very special. 500PP with Racing tires...... i don´t tune or race generally this kind of cars. Last week i race with some friends from Brasil (KART RACING BRASIL FORUM) , it was very fast , clean and very very fun. I´ve spent very good hours racing with them.

So this tune is for all them, very nice people, now they will know what kind of car can make 1:24 at trial mountain ,able to do 12 laps with the same racing soft tires :):).👍

Um grande abraço.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

111R500ppR3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_68.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Have a good week end everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Back