[PRC] GT4 Parity Cup • DiscontinuedFinished 

• Thread starter Tijee
  • 126 comments
I'll be there, although I'll be practising at the last minute again. :P

Edit: well that was unfortunate. Apologies to all for that egregious dive-bomb in the second race, temporarily forgot how little grip is on the inside there, 100% my fault.

Pity about the lag in the first race, ended up with an unbridgeable gap after that. I don't know what happened exactly in the second, all of a sudden RacingatHome appeared to be slowing on the straight and I crashed right into the back of his Aston.

Just one of those days I guess. :ill:

Last edited:
My Internet decided it was not going to work today (with some help from a storm), during the first race got disconnected after a short power outage. The issues kept going for race 2, after a few failed tries I understood this wasn't my day to race.

Hi there. I'm sorry for not keeping you informed these last weeks.

As you might have guessed, I don't have the enthusiasm anymore to run this championship. It's been a lot of work and now we're only 4 drivers each time, and most of the time there are network incidents during the race. I had a great time with you all, and I'm still happy with the PTCC season, we had a lot of good times. But I must admit that this series, and this club, are not successful at all. Actually I totally gave up GT6. Even the recent course maker did not succeed in making me play more than an hour.

I have to thank you all because you were all very respectful of this club, of this series, and I'm feeling sorry to abandon you :(

See you around guys.

Hi there. I'm sorry for not keeping you informed these last weeks.

As you might have guessed, I don't have the enthusiasm anymore to run this championship. It's been a lot of work and now we're only 4 drivers each time, and most of the time there are network incidents during the race. I had a great time with you all, and I'm still happy with the PTCC season, we had a lot of good times. But I must admit that this series, and this club, are not successful at all. Actually I totally gave up GT6. Even the recent course maker did not succeed in making me play more than an hour.

I have to thank you all because you were all very respectful of this club, of this series, and I'm feeling sorry to abandon you :(

See you around guys.
So technically, i've won the championship. Of course, I would have loved to complete the whole season but that's more important at this time.

@Tijee unfortunately this happens, we respect you for the efforts you put into organising and running the club, and thank you for the enjoyable races. 👍

I too am finding it hard to get back into GT6, but me personally I think I'm in a SIM racing lull!
Hopefully we will meet again on the tarmac, likely though on another platform ;)
You certainly get my vote for a clean respectful fair racer 👍

And I would guess that's as much as we can ask for.
Laters :cheers:

Hey @Tijee!

Sad to hear this and i'm sorry for not being part of it. :( As most of the clubs and series are struggling to get at least half-a-dozen racers together it's hard to keep up the motivation. :indiff:
That said, i truly appreciate your hard work and creativity in putting a great idea into reality! :bowdown:
Thanks for making GT6 much more than a cheap quick match thrill! 👍👍👍

Keep up the fun! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back