Pre order cars, trade thread

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 19 comments
Fezz_ST
Fezz ST
I've a Ferrari California code here that I will trade for any of the other pre order cars, RS6 would be preferable.

I've a Ferrari California code here that I will trade for any of the other pre order cars, RS6 would be preferable.
Deal.

Edit: Actually, my code is for the RS4, still interested?

Last edited:
Not the one who usually does this but I'm looking for the bmw code and ferrari code, I have nothing to trade though.

This thread popping up again reminds me; EB owes me the code to a Gallardo. I'll have to call and see what happened with that, and might just end up offering it up here.

This thread popping up again reminds me; EB owes me the code to a Gallardo. I'll have to call and see what happened with that, and might just end up offering it up here.
Well if your feeling generous, I will happily take the code off your hands once/if you get it.

The reason I had an extra is when I went to get the 360 version for a friend I thought it came with a code as well. That Gallardo is already in the 360 version. So I ended up getting 2 codes and only needed one for my Xbox One copy.

Back