B betakiller Messages 3 Helsingborg Messages sweking_vxo Dec 5, 2013 #1 Will I need to buy the pre-order cars in the game or will I get them just like I was buying DLC in GT5?
Will I need to buy the pre-order cars in the game or will I get them just like I was buying DLC in GT5?
USARMYCOMBATVET Messages 744 Messages nofxmike06 Messages NOFXMIKE06 Dec 5, 2013 #2 "Get a jump-start in racing against your competitors online by reserving at Amazon!" from the US gran-turismo.com<--This suggests the cars are available immediately from your garage.
"Get a jump-start in racing against your competitors online by reserving at Amazon!" from the US gran-turismo.com<--This suggests the cars are available immediately from your garage.
Kaaosherra Messages 208 Messages Kaaosherra Dec 6, 2013 #3 The cars are already on the disc. You just get the unlocks from the PSN store with the codes. Same as GT 5 dlc. Or maybe they came with the 1.01 update, anyways, what you get with the codes is just 100kb files.
The cars are already on the disc. You just get the unlocks from the PSN store with the codes. Same as GT 5 dlc. Or maybe they came with the 1.01 update, anyways, what you get with the codes is just 100kb files.
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Dec 6, 2013 #4 betakiller Will I need to buy the pre-order cars in the game or will I get them just like I was buying DLC in GT5? Click to expand... They appear straight in your garage, just like the Mercedes-Benz Vision Gran Turismo after installing the 1.01 patch and using the unlock codes.
betakiller Will I need to buy the pre-order cars in the game or will I get them just like I was buying DLC in GT5? Click to expand... They appear straight in your garage, just like the Mercedes-Benz Vision Gran Turismo after installing the 1.01 patch and using the unlock codes.
CommandrCyclops Messages 363 California Messages CommanderCyclops Dec 6, 2013 #5 iainoflo85 They appear straight in your garage, just like the Mercedes-Benz Vision Gran Turismo after installing the 1.01 patch and using the unlock codes. Click to expand... Wait, what? We get that thing for free? Are we getting all the future Vision cars for free too?
iainoflo85 They appear straight in your garage, just like the Mercedes-Benz Vision Gran Turismo after installing the 1.01 patch and using the unlock codes. Click to expand... Wait, what? We get that thing for free? Are we getting all the future Vision cars for free too?
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Dec 6, 2013 #6 CommandrCyclops Wait, what? We get that thing for free? Are we getting all the future Vision cars for free too? Click to expand... Yes. http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt6/vgt/
CommandrCyclops Wait, what? We get that thing for free? Are we getting all the future Vision cars for free too? Click to expand... Yes. http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt6/vgt/