Pre Order confusion....

• Thread starter mrclep
  • 335 comments

mrclep

(Banned)
Denmark
Denmark
qube12
So the thing is, i am bit confused, over the 15th anniversary edition and the Gamestop Pre ordering..

I know the 15th anniversary edition include, a guide book, and Avatar thing..

-But what about the 15th anniversary edition cars (The blue ones) Are the cars also included, or it's only for Gamestop... ?

Help thanks :)

Last edited:
it's a gamestop pre-order bonus. read the article again..., but from what I can tell, it's an automatic upgrade for gamestop buyers.

Sweet, so even though I have pre-ordered, I'm to understand that they will come as standard codes in the game case, or automatically be in the garage for purchase?

the blue 15th anniversary cars are included in the anniversary edition which is available as an automatic upgrade when you pre-order the game from GameStop.

Same Boat..

I wanna pre Order from Amazon too.. But they don't tell what the version includes...

i did the pre order on amazon some time ago, but now i think i'll switch to GS if Amzon don't have the Car pack..

this point need absolutely a clarification. :ouch:

i did the pre order on amazon some time ago, but now i think i'll switch to GS if Amzon don't have the Car pack..

But GS only say, that you will get 20 "15 Ano". cars?

What about the last 5?

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt6/preorder/

15th Anniversary Edition have 20 anniversary cars + 1000000 credits in-game.
If you preorder it, you get the last 5 anniversary cars as a gift.

If you preorder the standard edition of GT6 you get the same preoder gift as for the Anniversary Edition + 1000000 credits or one of 4 different sets of 5 anniversary cars.

Last edited:

I think the pre-order bonus from Amazon is like a million credits to get you started off. Too bad, I like the cars, but I have been screwed over by GS way too many times to ever give them my business again! I will stick with Amazon where I have never had a problem :)

I think the pre-order bonus from Amazon is like a million credits to get you started off. Too bad, I like the cars, but I have been screwed over by GS way too many times to ever give them my business again! I will stick with Amazon where I have never had a problem :)

Can't see the point, for buying it at GS now!! :)

gamestop exclusive my ass !

ok they have upgrade the italian GT official website right now, so,

the anniversary pack have

the Steelbook
the game
1 million credit
20 car with the anniversary livery and improoved performance
paints, suit, helmet and avatar for PSN.

IF you preorder the game in a shop that join the initiative you receive another pack of five car

GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniversary Edition
R8 LMS ultra 15th Anniversary Edition
Corvette Stingray (C7) 15th Anniversary Edition
Model S Signature Performance 15th Anniversary Edition
Viper GTS 15th Anniversary Edition

well well amazon too have the 25 car pack

Hate to add to the confusion, but I just checked Amazon US and it no longer shows the anniversary edition at all, good thing I pre-ordered it the day after it was available...and I hope I get the cars! They do have the new cover and release date for the standard edition and state you get 1 million credits and 4 car pack to pre order it.

Hate to add to the confusion, but I just checked Amazon US and it no longer shows the anniversary edition at all, good thing I pre-ordered it the day after it was available...and I hope I get the cars! They do have the new cover and release date for the standard edition and state you get 1 million credits and 4 car pack to pre order it.

Yup, same here. Just when I thought I was beggining to understand it all and to have hope.

It baffles me how they're unable of getting the simplest messages right to their community. This is creating unnecessary confusion just because they can't make a clear statement. Annoying indeed.

Yup, just found that out. That update settles it then. It's just a matter of time for the websites of retailers to update accordingly 👍. OP should be updated with this info so we can all calm down ;)

EDIT: Grrr, I got the GB and US sites mixed up. Annoyingly, the US is still very different from the GB one. I really hope the US gets the same ordering scheme as the GB since I'll be buying the game there, from Amazon more specifically.

I know you guys are referring to the European version, but for the U.S. version, it remains the same.

Amazon- 1 million credits+ 5-car pack
Gamestop- 25 unique vehicles+ paint chips, avatar, suits, and helmet

I'm still confused about this, remember this (https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-6-pre-order/) article on gtplanet news page?

It says the Gamestop upgrade will feature 20 cars. I cross checked the list with the 25 car list that came out today (https://www.gtplanet.net/more-gt6-15th-anniversary-edition-details-pre-order-incentives/), and there are differences between the two.

Cars on the old list ONLY:
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale (2011)
Aston Martin V12 Vantage (2010)
BMW Z4 GT3 (2011)
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (2011)
TRD 86 Racing (2008)

Cars on the new list ONLY:
Audi R18 TDI
BMW BMW Z8
Cizeta V16T
Lancia STRATOS
Ford GT40 Mark I
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2)
Pagani Huayra
Shelby Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
Toyota TOYOTA 86 GT
Audi Audi Sport quattro S1 Rally Car

Cars that are on BOTH lists:
Alpine A110 1600S (1968)
Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 (2012)
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) (2014)
Ford Focus ST (2013)
Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (2013)
Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) (2011)
KTM X-BOW R
Lexus IS F Racing Concept (2008)
Lotus Europa (type54) (1968)
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport (2013)
Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 Race Car (2011)
SRT Viper GTS (2013)
Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance (2013)
Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car (2008)

So which one's right here? I thought maybe the old list is what you get for pre-ordering, and the new list is what you get from buying 15th Anniv Edition (regardless of preorder or not). Another possibility is that old list was just a placeholder and no longer valid, so the new list is what you get for preordering 15th Anniv Edition. Unknown whether you get anything from buying 15th Anniv Edition without preorder?

Can someone clear this up? This game is already making OCD collectors' head explode even before launch :lol:

Last edited:
The GT website has answered my question it seems http://www.gran-turismo.com/au/products/gt6/preorder/

So if you preorder 15th AE you get all 25 cars. If you preorder standard game you get 5 cars + selection of another 5 cars or 1 million credits depending where you preorder. The cars on the old list is nowhere to be seen so we can forget that. I also noticed the Apex II book is no longer listed as a bonus. Shame.

Just need to wait for EB Games to update their site to confirm. I already preordered mine so let's wait and see 👍

Latest Posts

Back