Sony has announced the new pre-order incentives for Gran Turismo 6 in the United States (see Europe’s similar offerings detailed here), along with the first details on the special “Gran Turismo 6 15th Anniversary Edition”.
Pre-ordering the game will give you the following vehicles in what’s being called the “4 Car Pack”.
- BMW Z4 GT3 ’11
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 ’13
- Tesla Model S Signature Performance ’13
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) ’14
Retailer GameStop is offering additional bonuses, called the “15th Anniversary Edition Upgrade”, which includes 16 cars and “your own customized paint chips, race suit, helmet, PSN avatar, and a copy of the Beyond the Apex II app.”
The announcement also notes that “each of the combined 20 vehicles will have their own unique enhancements, either visual or performance upgrades,” and promises that “more information on the 15th Anniversary Edition” will be shared at a “later date”.
Here’s a complete list of cars available in GameStop’s 15th Anniversary Edition Upgrade:
- BMW Z4 GT3 2011
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 2013
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) 2014
- Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance 2013
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale 2011
- Alpine A110 1600S 1968
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
- Audi R8 LMS ultra 2012
- Ford Focus ST 2013
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 2013
- Honda HSV-010 (SUPER GT) 2011
- KTM X-BOW R
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 2011
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept 2008
- Lotus Europa (type54) 1968
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 2011
- SRT Viper GTS 2013
- TRD 86 Racing 2008
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car 2008
Finally, an interesting special promotion with Amazon.com has been announced: pre-order the game with the online retailer, and you’ll receive a special bonus of 1 million free in-game credits to help you get started.
If you’re going to pre-order at GameStop or Amazon, please consider purchasing it through one the affiliate links above to help support GTPlanet (we’ll receive a small commission from each sale). Thanks to all of you who sent this in so quickly!
UPDATE: To clear up any confusion, Ken Chan from SCEA has confirmed in multiple comments on the U.S. PlayStation Blog that all of the above cars will be available in all versions of the game. Pre-ordering simply gives you access to all of these cars from the start and makes their “special visual & performance enhancements” available to you.