Pre Order confusion....

• Thread starter mrclep
  • 335 comments
Yes. Even if the other accounts have different region data e.g. USA account or Japanese account.

The only thing that matters is that the account you buy on matches the DLC/Download/Blu ray.

Read this statement on your website "15th Anniversary Edition sets are limited to single retailers in each region – GAME in the UK, Gamestopin the US (as a free upgrade from the standard edition), EBGames in Australia. However, all 15th Anniversary Edition pre-orders worldwide (except Japan) come with all five car packs – 25 additional cars in total, along with the 1m credit starter fund, and a set of custom paint chips, custom race suits, custom helmets and PSN avatars."

I preordered from Game (UK) got all the extras except the preorder extra 'precision pack' anyone else have this problem?

I've been back to Game and they said there was no other extra except the code in the steel case but all online articles state different, some people also said they were emailed the 'precision pack' code separate to there 'in gamecase' codes or it was on a separate receipt

Seems like abit of a wasted preorder considering on the day of release I was the only pre order from that store :embarrassed:

Read this statement on your website "15th Anniversary Edition sets are limited to single retailers in each region – GAME in the UK, Gamestopin the US (as a free upgrade from the standard edition), EBGames in Australia. However, all 15th Anniversary Edition pre-orders worldwide (except Japan) come with all five car packs – 25 additional cars in total, along with the 1m credit starter fund, and a set of custom paint chips, custom race suits, custom helmets and PSN avatars."

I preordered from Game (UK) got all the extras except the preorder extra 'precision pack' anyone else have this problem?

I've been back to Game and they said there was no other extra except the code in the steel case but all online articles state different, some people also said they were emailed the 'precision pack' code separate to there 'in gamecase' codes or it was on a separate receipt

Seems like abit of a wasted preorder considering on the day of release I was the only pre order from that store :embarrassed:

I preorded from GAME Australia, but only got 20 cars, not 25 as stated in that website blurb. No Precision Pack for me either. I'm a bit miffed about it to be honest, because it's not like we had a choice of retailer in each territory to be able to choose from (as you note yourself).

it's been a really confusing pre order for everyone it seems like, with other people saying Amazon pre orders from October still haven't even arrived, it's nuts.

Game told me to email them on the help desk, on their website, so I did and still got nothing back from there either.

Here, in Taiwan, you could preorder in almost any store and get all pre-order bonuses. May be because there are no big branded game stores here, but many small stores.
The trick was to get 25th car GT-R. You could get it only if you have PSN Plus account. I'm glad i've found this info before offer expired.

Back