Pre-ordered Horizon but never got codes

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ericiscoollike
I pre-ordered Forza Horizon LCE about 2 weeks ago and it said that the code for the Dodge Challenger was going to come through my email on the 2nd of August but it never came. Any ideas?

I know usually when I preorder a game, whatever website I preorder it from says it will send any bonus codes only after the item ships. Maybe double check wherever you preordered it from, and make sure it said August 2nd. If so, then contact them and find out.

Where did you preorder it from?

By knowledge only Gamestop and Best Buy were giving out codes so where did you order from

I know usually when I preorder a game, whatever website I preorder it from says it will send any bonus codes only after the item ships. Maybe double check wherever you preordered it from, and make sure it said August 2nd. If so, then contact them and find out.

Where did you preorder it from?

I pre-ordered it at GAME UK and in the terms and conditions it said orders before 21st of July will receive their codes on the 2nd of August

I received mine yesterday. I'll state the obvious and say check your spam emails. They also said please allow up to 48 hours for it to be sent after 2nd August.

VXR
I received mine yesterday. I'll state the obvious and say check your spam emails. They also said please allow up to 48 hours for it to be sent after 2nd August.

ill check tomorrow if i dont get it then ill ring them up

The beauty of it is that it's in the dealership with the Horizon paint on it by default, so if you buy one and want the paint job back, you can buy another.

I preordered Horizon yesterday, and my local gamestop's have said they have no knowledge of the Challenger 392, and the Ferrari 458 is the preorder car.

If you pre order from Gamestop you get a code for the Challenger when you get Horizon.

They nor my Best Buy does have "access" to the codes. They did know about it, but it wasn't in their system so to say.

If that's the case, how are so many people able to do the "Race to Colorado" rivalry event right now?

Back