Pre-release GT5:Prologue Thread Firmware 2.17 mandatory for GT5:P? (and Pictures)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 3,239 comments
I just watched the trailer again on my HDTV HDDR, and it looks a lot better than GTHD. The cars and driver are about the same, but everything else is soooo much better.

The in-car shots are amazing. Going to watch it again, bye.

The screen with the 430 looks too good to be a game, the grass detail is unlike anything I ever seen. The grass near the edge of the road looks so perfect and doesn't even look like repeating textures.

Heh. Lookit that. Looks the like ones on my dads 6....

^ Told ya! Heh, heh. ;)

-> But that Mustang looks kinda vague though. Because if thats really the Euro-spec model, the tail lights should have amber turn signals at the rear on the middle of the three slotted tail light, as seen on Top Gear and Fifth Gear when they road tested the GT500. :)

-> Or maybe that's either a Asian or Aussie spec... :confused:

Superbigtimethanks, G.T

WOW! Can't wait for a better quality vid and some actual gameplay footage.

Yeah that video is like this apart from the 350z bit
*2 sec Shot of cars passing*
black screen
black screen
black screen
black screen
*GRAN TURISMO LOGO*

Is this the PGR blunder again on gametrailer or the real thing?

untitlednu1.jpg

edit
Looks like by clicking on the next link I have found my answer.

I'll believe it when I see it on the shelves/download page/whatever. Until then it's vaporware just as much as GT:Mobile.

I'll believe it when I see it on the shelves/download page/whatever. Until then it's vaporware just as much as GT:Mobile.

Why not? GT:HD made it to the PS3, just as any other GT game besides GT:HD Classic/Premium (which is just kind of rolled into GT:HD).

I'll admit it. I got kinda teary-eyed when I heard the R8 switch gears. That new sound engine is to die for. And by the way that is not the '05 Motul Pitwork Fairlady Z. That is the '06 Xanavi Nismo Fairlady Z, look closely. I hope it gets to DivX soon, I want to hear the beast in proper stereo. Now im off to the Master Car List!!!

I would say after the pit scene most of it is replay footage, especially the part inside the race car and mostly everything after that.

Sounds can be found on Gametrailers.com. Make sure you turn the volume all the way up for the R8's 4.2 V8. I cant wait to hear the Group C and muscle cars. And the Chaparrals ( I hope they make it to the fifth installment and dont go the way of Vector or Venturi):nervous:

Looks simply amazing, and sounding it too. I pray the rest is as good, after seeing that, PD shouldn't rush anything, if they can supply us a good enough demo for now to calm our craving, they should focus all their time and energy on tightening up all the loose ends from gt4, and make this game unforgettable.

Latest Posts

Back