• 176 comments

AJ

Premium
United Kingdom
UK [UTC+1]
GTP_AJ
GTP AJ
KS PSTW.png

Welcome to the Event Thread for the 2015 GTPlanet Karting Series Pre-Season Trials Weekend.
The KF2 Class (Gran Turismo Racing Kart 100) will be used for this Event.
Each Heat will be comprised of a 5 minute Qualifying Session, followed by a 20 minute Race.
Please ensure you are in the Community Club Lobby at Least 10 minutes before the start of your Heat.​

EVENT INFOMATION

- Event Schedule
- Entry List - Saturday
- Entry List - Sunday

REGULATIONS

- Sporting Regulations
- Technical Regulations

RESULTS

- UK Trials by Heat
- UK Trials by Fastest Lap

- NA Trials by Heat
- NA Trials by Fastest Lap

Kart 100 cc technical regulation; 457pp/22hp - this means no Oil Change is allowed, right?

Rebuilding engine make oil change and after that you get more power - 463pp and 23hp (if I remember right).
AJ
Oil changes are not available for karts, the option is greyed out. 👍

Couple of things, are we running kart space for these races? Also, rebuilding the engine is the only way to get your kart up to 463, pre mix baby!!

Sorry, i have a problem with the second heat. My schedule has changed so i'm not dure i'll be available for saturday heat 7 (18.00 UTC)...

Pre-season trials are run at Silvertone Stowe (EU) and GT Arena layout A (NA).
Couple of things, are we running kart space for these races? Also, rebuilding the engine is the only way to get your kart up to 463, pre mix baby!!

Entry Lists

- These have now be updated for both days.
- Please note that as people are still registering, you may get moved from 1 heat to the next.

Sorry, i have a problem with the second heat. My schedule has changed so i'm not dure i'll be available for saturday heat 7 (18.00 UTC)...

Send me a message on your Driver Thread so we can see if you can reschedule. 👍

Rebuilding engine make oil change and after that you get more power - 463pp and 23hp (if I remember right).

Be aware that if you do this you may not be able to meet the lobby requirements, so I recommend not doing this.

AJ
Welcome to the Event Thread for the 2015 GTPlanet Karting Series Pre-Season Trials Weekend.

The KF2 Class (Gran Turismo Racing Kart 100) will be used for this Event.

Each Heat will be comprised of a 5 minute Qualifying Session, followed by a 20 minute Race.

Please ensure you are in the Community Club Lobby at Least 10 minutes before the start of your Heat.

Do we race on both circuits for the trial? I don't see any sort of race order specified in any of the documents.

Okay... I'm a little confused as to which track we're runnin'. I'm in the North American time slot. Which track are we using ? Also if possible, I would like to request a late heat time. I usually get home from work around 6-6:30 central standard time. Thanks guys. Sounds like it will be a blast to run.

When @AJ sent you registration info there's google form/document to you fill with your infos and tell what time slots works for you. Tracks you find post #8.
Okay... I'm a little confused as to which track we're runnin'. I'm in the North American time slot. Which track are we using ? Also if possible, I would like to request a late heat time. I usually get home from work around 6-6:30 central standard time. Thanks guys. Sounds like it will be a blast to run.

I've just noticed that i did the engine rebuild on my kart so it's 23 hp but the PP are still 457... What does this mean?

I've just noticed that i did the engine rebuild on my kart so it's 23 hp but the PP are still 457... What does this mean?
You need to drive it until the horsepower goes down, or buy a new kart.

Roughly do you know how many kilometres?I'm at circa 70/80 km right now, andò i've done the rebuild right after i bought the kart
About 150 miles. So that would be approxately 241 kilometers. :)

EDIT: Had a good practice session with @Makozi. I ran a 56.061 at Stowe and a 27.018 at Gt Arena.

Last edited:
Entry Lists

- These have now be updated for both days.
- Now ordered by PSN ID.
- Please note that as people are still registering, you may get moved from 1 heat to the next.

Back