Pre-Season Trials Weekend

• Thread starter AJ
  • 176 comments
still got the code at my end plus i do not want to re boot due to nephew on xbox one (might get told off) therefore i will therefore miss my heat due to psn not working for me

Yeah, I can't get on either. Looks like I'll have to reschedule my UK heat.

upload_2015-5-17_9-37-6.png

It seems to be only affecting the American region.

No problems here in Europe, nor in Asia.

So, I have been signed into PSN since last night and when I go to play GT6, it says Connection could not be established. Then another message said You cannot go any further without being signed into PSN. Even though I was signed in. So I signed out to sign back in... And I cannot sign back in. :(
AJ
It seems to be only affecting the American region.

No problems here in Europe, nor in Asia.
So what is the verdict?

In Europe unfortunately some of us have the same problems, i had troubles to stay logged a the begining of my session, some friends had the same problems, let's hope everything will be ok for the end of the day.

not yet, room description says HEAT16 and i'm in HEAT 17 so i tried my own room for last test and had no problem join in
I am in your heat. :D
I would join you, but I cannot sign into PSN. :mad:

I'm not really suffering sign in problems, but GT6 is loading nothing for me. I can get onto the main screen and go to community but when I try to do a single race, time trial, multiplayer, online lobby, photomode, goodwood, lunar rover challenge, I get nothing. Just the loading symbol before having to restart my PS3.

I'm not really suffering sign in problems, but GT6 is loading nothing for me. I can get onto the main screen and go to community but when I try to do a single race, time trial, multiplayer, online lobby, photomode, goodwood, lunar rover challenge, I get nothing. Just the loading symbol before having to restart my PS3.
Yikes! Have you tried accessing offline features with out being signed in? This would tell you if it is PSN messing you up, or if it is your game.

Yikes! Have you tried accessing offline features with out being signed in? This would tell you if it is PSN messing you up, or if it is your game.
No I don't think I've tried that, I might have not knowing it but I know nothing is loading very well or at all on the game.

Back