*Precision Racing* Official Thread

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 503 comments
Not sure if I want to revive my old team name to start a new one or join this one. Good luck and hat is best potato. I think we need another complete team first. So I'd like to join for all the right reasons.

Not sure if I want to revive my old team name to start a new one or join this one. Good luck and hat is best potato. I think we need another complete team first. So I'd like to join for all the right reasons.
Artic if you are interested I will talk to all the guys including revenge. And we will get back to you with a decision if you would be interested in joining.

Artic if you are interested I will talk to all the guys including revenge. And we will get back to you with a decision if you would be interested in joining.
I heard from hat, if I can, I'm in, got a mic too

TEAM COMP

Precision VS. Tree Game Superior

99 GTS--- 15 to 3 Precision FTW

Zr1--- 15 to 1 Precision FTW

Total- 30 to 4 Precision

Grs all of Tree Game Superior! Much respect! Keep your heads up and let us know if you want a Rematch.

Proud of all Precision. Me and Revenge_1994 sat out the comp. Our members are as fast as anyone! Great job fellas!

Shout out to the guys that ran... Man_With_No_Hat, Evilninja97, Natural-_Lyriiks, and Genciferdfrido13!!!

The HYPE is real!!!

Last edited:
What happened to the Esprit V8 GT?
Dude didn't have it tuned or parts for it lol -_- so we had to run a mutual car.

I ran dees and drews just for fun and to see. We had it tune wise. They were about a car or two off. Pretty good in a couple days. The car is tough.

TEAM COMP

Total- 30 to 4 Precision

Grs all of Tree Game Superior! Much respect! Keep your heads up and let us know if you want a Rematch.

Proud of all Precision. Me and Revenge_1994 sat out the comp. Our members are as fast as anyone! Great job fellas!

Shout out to the guys that ran... Man_With_No_Hat, Evilninja97, Natural-_Lyriiks, and Genciferdfrido13!!!

The HYPE is real!!!
Good job everybody that raced in the comp tonight, Everyone did great. Cant wait too see the next team that wants too step in our path, We are here to make a point.

You can't even CUT mustard !
43071109_zps10da3b68.jpg

TEAM COMP

Total- 30 to 4 Precision

nelson_muntz_ha_ha.jpg

It's been 3 days, and also you should opt in for the free agents thread as recruiting, since it's a stickied post.

Well aren't recruiting normally. Mainly we've been trying to get friends of ours and elite draggers to join. Don't really want a million tryouts with "jimboober73946" who doesn't even know what tires to use, etc.

Apologies to anyone named jimboober73946

Last edited:
Well aren't recruiting normally. Mainly we've been trying to get friends of ours and elite draggers to join. Don't really want a million tryouts with "jimboober73946" who doesn't even know what tires to use, etc.
e

Apologies to anyone named jimboober73946
Making a jimboober73946 account probably.
Also I slightly disagree with that approach. I'm sure if you start open recruiting you can at least help the people get faster, the 30 people we have won't be able to split into a lot of teams at the moment and we need to help it grow, I'll be on in an hour.

Last edited:
The collective thought of our team (from what I gather) is to complete the elite roster before we decide to work with others to help them be faster.

We want to establish that we can be on top. We want to spark competitiveness in our community of straight lines.

Yea that seems fair and I haven't heard any updates on my position as a whole yet. That's understandable since kungs been doing team vs team things a lot.

Yea that seems fair and I haven't heard any updates on my position as a whole yet. That's understandable since kungs been doing team vs team things a lot.
Trying bro and we got some big things coming up with the team I'm trying my hardest to prepare for.

There mad because the fastest people left so now there done lol.All they have is red no offense to anyone especially u jd u my bro but Nick has issues
Lol do you know who our inactives are?? Were still here young buck and will continue to be.
I used to think that I had a lot of friends on TDS but, after what I heard happened to Hat, I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe I haven't heard the entire story, but what I've heard sounds pretty unprofessional to me; doesn't seem like something the leaders of a professional team would do. Care to enlighten me in a PM?
Did you get what you were looking for?

Back