*Precision Racing* Official Thread

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 503 comments
Just trying to have some friendly comps between teams is not difficult. All I've been hearing is excuses and some are just downright ridiculous. If we want the drag community to survive this is what really peaks the interest. We drag for fun but also for the competition.

If you just don't want to run say it. Don't make excuses and say you can't run certain set ups. Everyone's living situation is different and everyone is available to the same things.

I really hope some more teams pop up and we could start like a weekly team vs team comps. Even just normal type cars. Just for the fun of it and to have something to look forward to.

But that is on the teams and their leaders. In some cases it is what it is.

Don't run... Hide. And if you can't hide "swerve". (If this is your mentality then just sell your game) For real!

-Precision Leader-

He asked a question and I answered honestly. We all understand the situation and I have no issues with TDS solving their matters. There's no reason to police situations that don't require it.
I understand that part but it doesn't need to be continued here.

Just trying to have some friendly comps between teams is not difficult. All I've been hearing is excuses and some are just downright ridiculous. If we want the drag community to survive this is what really peaks the interest. We drag for fun but also for the competition.

If you just don't want to run say it. Don't make excuses and say you can't run certain set ups. Everyone's living situation is different and everyone is available to the same things.

I really hope some more teams pop up and we could start like a weekly team vs team comps. Even just normal type cars. Just for the fun of it and to have something to look forward to.

Don't run... Hide. And if you can't hide "swerve". (If this is your mentality then just sell your game) For real!

-Precision Leader-
I completely agreed with you on this and I don't know why they are teams out there if they never battle? I know a lost can cause drama but Hiboost knows how to take the heat and I really hope we can battle more than once. We all know this game is pretty dead so let's just have fun. Let the best Team win. One team battle or a lost doesn't mean a team is bad or slow...at the end what matters is to have fun. Drama will always be there, is a nature lol.

-Precision Leader-
I completely agreed with you on this and I don't know why they are teams out there if they never battle? I know a lost can cause drama but Hiboost knows how to take the heat and I really hope we can battle more than once. We all know this game is pretty dead so let's just have fun. Let the best Team win. One team battle or a lost doesn't mean a team is bad or slow...at the end what matters is to have fun. Drama will always be there, is a nature lol.

Did anyone else have to fight back the pee after that?
69d.png

I might have a rule for this thread it self, try to be grammatically correct. It hurts my brain. I'll be on soon but not for long.

Shunned? Who cares what the "other communities" think. Why do people take forums so seriously?, And a video game forum nonetheless
Who knows, maybe it's the level of interest people have, in the communities and the game. Last post office topic please.

Back