*Precision Racing* Official Thread

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 503 comments
Welcome MAD_x_SKiLzZ... Glad to have ya
Wow and to think he was talking smack about us racing you guys because you guys think your fast! No disrespect to you Kung but what he did was a low blow to us. Funny how he says you guys are not that fast and he can tree you if he really had to try and now he joins your team lol. It is what it is bro can't say it was you he left because he made that decision on his own. Take care bro!

Do not even start this on our thread. If you have a beef, private message someone. Thank you in advance.
No beef hat just saying what was said that's all. You already know I am not going to start an issue with you guys. We made a truce and it is what it is. There is no need for me to pm anyone, just thought you should know how he really felt about you guys. I have never had any beef with you, kung, rev or anyone else on your team for that matter.

No beef hat just saying what was said that's all. You already know I am not going to start an issue with you guys. We made a truce and it is what it is. There is no need for me to pm anyone, just thought you should know how he really felt about you guys. I have never had any beef with you, kung, rev or anyone else on your team for that matter.

Alright, good. I've talked with him, we're all cool now.

Wow and to think he was talking smack about us racing you guys because you guys think your fast! No disrespect to you Kung but what he did was a low blow to us. Funny how he says you guys are not that fast and he can tree you if he really had to try and now he joins your team lol. It is what it is bro can't say it was you he left because he made that decision on his own. Take care bro!
Tbh who doesn't think that? Lol ... Just saying. But difference is we prove ppl wrong. That's our job and we take pleasure doing it.

But it's all good JD we still cool. Got nothing against you or any TDS members. It's just a decision and a game after all.

Tbh who doesn't think that? Lol ... Just saying. But difference is we prove ppl wrong. That's our job and we take pleasure doing it.

But it's all good JD we still cool. Got nothing against you or any TDS members. It's just a decision and a game after all.
I hear you bro! People always say I am slow and they always prove me right :( !

Cant beat em join it. No disrespect lost jd 👍

Wow jd I see your just like everyone else.if I wanna join a team let me do it.Your not my dad your not my boss or anyone.

Although you are right, Wrong person to talk like that to, Also dont but this on our thread. But welcome too the team
Think we might needa force tds rule, "Let the racing do the talking".

Wow jd I see your just like everyone else.if I wanna join a team let me do it.Your not my dad your not my boss or anyone.
Never said I was Mad , I just think you went about this the wrong way bro. I am not mad at ya for your decision just disappointed because I thought it was great to have an O.G back on TDS. Either way bro we are still cool can't hate you for wanting to be on a different team. Good luck to ya!

Never said I was Mad , I just think you went about this the wrong way bro. I am not mad at ya for your decision just disappointed because I thought it was great to have an O.G back on TDS. Either way bro we are still cool can't hate you for wanting to be on a different team. Good luck to ya!
JD I noticed that you'll say something slick then when they reply unexpectedly you'll be like oh I didn't mean it that way... But you did and that messed up you try say I was talking about them an I left because the team is basically dead

Long time no see guys , im sure as u all kno , yall havent seen me in a while , hopefully it went around nd yall kno , i mustve missed alot lol but I will be returning , hope to see yall on the strip and congrats to the team and good luck
Fellas !

I think you all that are replying to a virtual threat, just let it go..

Just race and be chill with everyone.. it'll bring more tuners into a lobby to race, the drag scene will be just like gt5.

I also got a big mouth, but i ALWAYS laugh. i NEVER take anything serious.

You all should just chill out.

Team/Crew are just a group to make the competition more live/fun.

Stop taking the "trash talk" to serious.. really.

"LONG LIVE GRAN-TURISMO"

Long time no see guys , im sure as u all kno , yall havent seen me in a while , hopefully it went around nd yall kno , i mustve missed alot lol but I will be returning , hope to see yall on the strip and congrats to the team and good luck
Fellas !

Yea! Light bulb head! WOOO! Finally.. Welcome back my airhead buddy LMAO!

... an I left because the team is basically dead

Then why not say you're leaving because of such and such reason, instead of "I'm going solo" just to join another team 30 minutes later.

At least these guys that left, said why they were leaving. That's much more respectable than making something up.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset that you left. I really don't care. I just don't like being lied to.

Then why not say you're leaving because of such and such reason, instead of "I'm going solo" just to join another team 30 minutes later.

At least these guys that left, said why they were leaving. That's much more respectable than making something up.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset that you left. I really don't care. I just don't like being lied to.
Use the pm function. Sorry but this isn't the place.

Fellas !
My ninja where you been !?

Also, added ya Mad to the team chat!

I understand you guys might not be pleased with one another, but please take it up via pm.

If Mr. Vagabond comes and puts the hammer down, you're going to have a very, very angry hatless man on your hands.

So please, take it away from here.

Lol

I understand you guys might not be pleased with one another, but please take it up via pm.

If Mr. Vagabond comes and puts the hammer down, you're going to have a very, very angry hatless man on your hands.

My ninja where you been !?

Also, added ya Mad to the team chat!

Super Fantastic!

I think you all that are replying to a virtual threat, just let it go..

Just race and be chill with everyone.. it'll bring more tuners into a lobby to race, the drag scene will be just like gt5.

I also got a big mouth, but i ALWAYS laugh. i NEVER take anything serious.

You all should just chill out.

Team/Crew are just a group to make the competition more live/fun.

Stop taking the "trash talk" to serious.. really.

"LONG LIVE GRAN-TURISMO"
Although you are right, Wrong person to talk like that to, Also dont but this on our thread. But welcome too the team
Think we might needa force tds rule, "Let the racing do the talking".
I Have No Idea What I’m Doing

JD I noticed that you'll say something slick then when they reply unexpectedly you'll be like oh I didn't mean it that way... But you did and that messed up you try say I was talking about them an I left because the team is basically dead

That last part of the last sentence I did not say Mad. Like everyone said it is a game and no need for me to get pissed about it. Like I said I ain't mad at you for leaving just disappointed that's all. Having an O.G member back was great while it lasted since it was the first time we had raced. You said what you said but like hat said you guys cleared that up and its all good. Like Nick said you should have been honest from the beginning, if you wanted to join them you should of just joined them before coming back. Either way dude enough of this crap, no disrespect to you bro and anyone else on this team. I have always been one to look out for you guys whether it was a game or real life issue. See you on the track, get those low HP cars so we can battle it out in a friendly manner.

Back