*Precision Racing* Official Thread

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 503 comments
I been predicting that this was going to happen for the last couple days haha :lol: :lol: 👍 :D
Added ya by the way banky. Hopefully we can get some runs in. Got about 8 active guys or so. Feel free to join anytime.

Merry Christmas everyone have a great time!

X399.jpg

Comp TFTG vs. Precision

15-6 Pontiac GTO 5.7--- Precision

15-8 EK '97--- Precision

GFRS to all. TFTG much respect fellas it was a chill comp with no BS.

Thanks Nickrows for the host/ghost and being patient. Appreciate it homie!
Great job kung and the precision crew! 👍 BTW who is in TFTG?

TFTG has members you probably ran JD...

Kseries_TFTG, Soul-Popper, Gsxlife, Amboyzbeat, K24a_Beastmode, Natural-_Lyriiks M80_EG and a few more I believe

TFTG has members you probably ran JD...

Kseries_TFTG, Soul-Popper, Gsxlife, Amboyzbeat, K24a_Beastmode, Natural-_Lyriiks M80_EG and a few more I believe
Yeah I have raced with amboy, natural, and soul.

Just an FYI for anyone out there... If they are not on our roster than they are not on this team. I update this roster if need be and am prompt of doing so. So anyone else claiming to be on Precision (DarkTurtle555) that's not on this roster....IS NOT ON PRECISION!!!

Let's don't start this GT5 stuff again where fakes start claiming they are on teams!

In conclusion, if you want to know who is on Precision look at the OP. That's it! No Mas!! Fin!!! Lol but seriously...

Just an FYI for anyone out there... If they are not on our roster than they are not on this team. I update this roster if need be and am prompt of doing so. So anyone else claiming to be on Precision (DarkTurtle555) that's not on this roster....IS NOT ON PRECISION!!!

Let's don't start this GT5 stuff again where fakes start claiming they are on teams!

In conclusion, if you want to know who is on Precision look at the OP. That's it! No Mas!! Fin!!! Lol but seriously...
No mas pantalones!:lol:

I'm happy for both of you (Koz & jd)! I love to run against you guys & i wish all the best for you! By the way i've invited Wraith to join DSR. I don't want to sound cocky but we are probably the fastest team on Europe already... :P

I'm happy for both of you (Koz & jd)! I love to run against you guys & i wish all the best for you! By the way i've invited Wraith to join DSR. I don't want to sound cocky but we are probably the fastest team on Europe already... :P
Thanks Sophie! It's awesome to be a part of this team. BTW nice avatar, congratulations on the pregnancy and wish you and the baby the best.

Back