Prepare your buckets.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leonidae
  • 3 comments
  • 1,046 views

Leonidae

(Banned)
Messages
6,881
Messages
GTP_Leonidae_MFT
Pagani Factory tour 1

Pagani Factory tour 2

Pagani Factory tour 3

Pagani-165.JPG


You can find this from there. Zonda R engine.. :drool: Uh.. I.. I need to excuse myself. I messed my pants after all this automotive pornographic material.
 
omg... That's just unbelievable. Pure art. I bow before Mr Pagani. I know he is not native Italian but Italy seems to be the worlds most unique source of beauty and inspiration. I so much admire their art. By the way, cockpits seem to be my favorite parts if it comes to Italian cars (for example Ferrari F430).
 
absolutely fantastic 👍
stunning car, great article, i´m sooo jealous ;)

well done
 
Now thats a shop, and I love the build books with mandatory check lists to ensure quality.
 
Back