Pretty....Er AWESOME CARS

United States
Alabama
GTP_RhykusFinlay
Just a place to dump a few pics I have, I love how cars look.

First, some pictures from a practice session on Special Stage Route 5, in a fabulous 2013 Viper GTS.

Viper Royalty 01.jpg
Viper Royalty 03.jpg
Viper Royalty 04.jpg
Viper Royalty 05.jpg
Viper Royalty 06.jpg

Now, some pictures from Trial Mountain in a GT-R pace car. Why? Because I remember hating this car (or one like it anyway) SOOOO much in license challenges in GT4 as a kid, I wanted to smash that thing to bits every time I saw it. But now it makes me feel old and brings back some memories.

Some of which are even good.

Okay enough rambling, so GT, here's to you!

Lifetime of GT 02.jpg
Lifetime of GT 04.jpg
Lifetime of GT 03.jpg
Lifetime of GT 05.jpg
Lifetime of GT 06.jpg

Last edited:
And now for some pictures that I like enough to name. Wow I sound stupid. :P

This one's called First Win, in dedication to Aric Almirola's first ever NSCS win at Daytona. Well, kind of a win. ;)

First Win.jpg

This one is called Science and Passion, because of the nature of these two wonderful (but horribly wasteful and expensive) vehicles.
Science and Passion.jpg

This one? Snake Eyes. Viper. 'Nough said.
Snake Eyes.jpg

Now, the stupidest name of all. American Legacy. We're idiots half the time, but I'm proud of this country I live in. :)
Muscular Legacy.jpg

And now, Kaz's Vision, because I think it is really amazing that the maker of a video game is also a race car driver.
Kaz's Vision 02.jpg
Kaz's Vision 01.jpg

One more, is called Ghosts of the Past. Obvious why, huh?
Lifetime of GT 01.jpg

Alright, time for a few more I suppose.

This'll be called Lonely Rallying, Chamonix is the saddest place to do a free run at for me, don't know why really.
Chamonix - Main.jpg
Chamonix - Main_1.jpg

The next collection is for a photomode competition I entered, but never used these pictures.

London.jpg
London_2.jpg
London_3.jpg

And, I'm completely lost for a name for these next few, but here they are anyway.
Tokyo R246.jpg
Tokyo R246_1.jpg
Tokyo R246_2.jpg

Back