Primus Ortus

Subtle is better in my opinion. I love the blur and sense of speed! 👍

Thank you C_F. I have mixed feelings about the blur though. I wanted it to look fast, but I keep looking back at your orange Ferrari at Toscana - it's so clear, yet the surrounding evokes emotion without taking away from the focus of the primary subject. I'll keep trying!

Wow, I missed updates, well that's just wrong, because all of the photos are great... Again ;) Awesome 👍

Thank you Skython - that's very nice of you to say! It would probably be better if I didn't update the gallery with only one picture at a time. Again, I appreciate the comments!

The latest pic of the Alfa Romeo is just fantastic, possibly the best pic I have ever seen from a game, the editing is done very well, really, really well done 👍

What nice gallery you have. Very vibrant in colours. :)

Thank you Kaede!

Here's a new one without all the colors. I thought I'd play around at Nurburgring and when I took the photo I thought I could make this one a little spooky:

5693987754_70f2b90225_b.jpg

Last edited:
New pictures with the Audi on the Ring. Let me just add that I think the Audi is a brick compared to the Peugeot or the Mazda, but that's just me... As always click on the pics until they click no more - some take two clicks. My favorites are the first and the last pics.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Nice! My favourites are the shot at karussel with the insane angle, and the 2nd to last one. 👍

Stunning work there.

Thank you Ashes!

Nice! My favourites are the shot at karussel with the insane angle, and the 2nd to last one.

Thank you Grand Prix! Actually, that shot is on the last hairpin at Schwalbenschwanz. That has to be one of my favorite turns - it is deceiving because it looks like you have to take it slower than you do. As long as the entry is good, you can floor it on egress. The bank takes care of the rest.

Can't pick out a fav from the last set.

Thank you kaede! The first and last are my favorites. The last one should be entitled, "The Green Mile".

Great update, number 5 and 7 are my favorites 👍

Thanks Veyron! No. 7 is growing on me and no. 5 still kinda bugs me. When I first edited it I thought I had a cool telescope look down the straight with the blurring edges, but when I saved it, the photo lost some of the pull and emphasized the blur on the car. Weird. I do like the clouds though... :)

Last edited:
Back