Primus Ortus

The combination of composition & general toning on the LFA shot produce an amazing effect. Love it. I also really like the others shots especially the Bentley and the Giulia ones.

There fixed. :sly:

Love the additions. 👍 That Z28 shot is amazing :drool: and the DTM shot. :)

Lol, thanks Nate - but I respectfully disagree. You and the others on this site are brilliant. I can only hope to bask in your greatness from time to time and enjoy the warmth. :)

The combination of composition & general toning on the LFA shot produce an amazing effect. Love it. I also really like the others shots especially the Bentley and the Giulia ones.

Thanks Kodje! That LFA shot actually has me perplexed. I don't get why it looks that way quite frankly. The shading created a strange effect with the Lexus as if it was superimposed on the background. I'm not actually sure if I like it... :scared:

very nice !

Thank you krysalis for the kind words!

Wow those Vette shots are really nice. Love the edit work, colour and tones and contrast. Almost feel retro but kind of paint or illustrative like which suits the car and it's age. Very cool. 👍 👍

Absolutely love the toning in the latest set. Everything looks very clean and the lighting emphasizes the shape of the car very well. 👍

Love the 1st Vette shot.

Thanks NBD!

GPR
Wow those Vette shots are really nice. Love the edit work, colour and tones and contrast. Almost feel retro but kind of paint or illustrative like which suits the car and it's age. Very cool. 👍 👍

Thanks GPR - you read my mind on the retro, but not retro, theme. :sly: That's precisely what I was going for. Success! lol.

The Camaro and the two Morisson's Vette are excellent, nice editing skills for sure.

Thanks my friend!

Absolutely love the toning in the latest set. Everything looks very clean and the lighting emphasizes the shape of the car very well. 👍

Thank you for the kind words - the whole lighting thing was what I was trying for. In fact, on the first Vette shot, you might notice the light outlining the dark side of the Vette - I added that in specifically to emphasize the beautiful lines. 👍

Loving both shots ! :)

Thanks Yoopay!

Lovely pictures. Reflections, shadow/light contrast in 1st shot and tones in 2nd are amazing. Sweet :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks Shao - I always appreciate your comments my friend.

Awesome, I like all 3. Nice toning and colour work. Composition are also good. Very nice work Primus. 👍

Wonderful! I love your re-edits. :) First and last are my favourites - love the composition and toning in the first, the depth of field in the last shot is perfect and whilst I'm not a fan of the fish-eye distortion happening on the Enzo the toning in that shot is awesome. 👍

Fantastic shots man. You might find some of your work stolen again sometime soon.

GPR
Awesome, I like all 3. Nice toning and colour work. Composition are also good. Very nice work Primus. 👍

Thanks GPR - I'm partial to the Lexus shot. It's more subdued. The other two have degradation problems. I'm thinking about going back to Toscana to take a similar picture with a different car to fix that...

The Enzo pic is epic :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks TGH! I like the mood in that one, for sure. :)

Wonderful! I love your re-edits. :) First and last are my favourites - love the composition and toning in the first, the depth of field in the last shot is perfect and whilst I'm not a fan of the fish-eye distortion happening on the Enzo the toning in that shot is awesome. 👍

Good eye Nato - that was one of two things that bothered me about that picture. Like I stated above to GPR, there is a problem with degradation that more editing will only hurt, not cure. One of these days, I'll be going back there to take a different shot... one of these days. :)

All three are awesome but the Lexus one just.... :drool:

Thanks YOOPAY, I like that one too. 👍

Fantastic shots man. You might find some of your work stolen again sometime soon.

:embarrassed: You are too kind T12... By the way, your Weekly Rewinds are amazing. I know it's not easy finding time to do that, so thanks and great work!

Three superb shots !
Love the composition and the reflections on the first one.
The toning of the Enzo shot is awesome !

I really like the lighting and contrast in the first shot, the colour balance and shadowing in the second one and the toning and depth of field in the third one. ;)

Beautiful set, love the mood in #1, the soft tones and light in #3. 👍

Thank you NBD!

3 beautiful pictures
big effect on the speed enzo

Thanks krysalis!

Three superb shots !
Love the composition and the reflections on the first one.
The toning of the Enzo shot is awesome !

Thank you Kodje!

Three more "prime" shots, but that first one takes the cake for me. :) incredible work.

Heh, I see what you did there... :) Thank you.

I really like the lighting and contrast in the first shot, the colour balance and shadowing in the second one and the toning and depth of field in the third one. ;)

Thanks GT-R - That's what I was going for in each. :)

My favorite is 2nd but others are great too. That sense of absolute freedom...
Wonderful pictures :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yep - freedom! Think Braveheart, but without the torture. ;) Thanks!

Great photos, especially the 1st. I love how the red M5 stands out from the background. 👍

Thanks GT HP Nut - the location lends itself well to light and shadow.

This is just :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks Qnrad!

... :drool: ... :drool: That's it! I quit!! :P Wait, I sort of already did... No seriously, but this looks absolutely amazing, the lens flare just makes it, and... Wow.

Skython! Where you been dude? Thanks for the comment, although I'm still undecided about that photo myself... :indiff:

Back