Primus Ortus

United States
Sin City, USA
Primus Ortus

Unfortunately, my GT5 gallery has been decommissioned due to the advent of GT6 and due to a little housecleaning on my Flickr account. Thanks everyone for all of your comments and criticism.
I am honored and privileged to have been a part of this forum community. Cheers.

Flickriver

Last edited:
Hope you like the photos! I'll keep adding some as I make them... Feel free to comment or make suggestions! :)

Last edited:
A lot of cool shots here! 👍 My favorite has to be the Red Lambo (second one on second row) :drool: Looking forward to the next batch!

A lot of cool shots here! 👍 My favorite has to be the Red Lambo (second one on second row) :drool: Looking forward to the next batch!

Thanks! That means alot coming from you. I've learned quite a bit just from looking at your pics and Dolp's and others on this site. I've got some more on the PS3 that I haven't transferred over yet. Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend. I like the Lambo pic as well, but I think my favorite is the rumble strip on the ring that I made the banner with.

That Red selective coloured SV is fantastic!
Love the layout of your gallery as well ^^

Thank you! Funny thing about that pic and the others with the Lambo is that I was racing it on Toscana and I nailed the fence a few times. By the time I went back and took the photos in replay mode I had to do alot of post edit work just to repair/clone/fix the paint/body. I probably should have just gone back and raced it again, but the lighting was right...

looking good. a little too sharp, but they're great.

Thanks! I agree, some are too sharp. I was going for art rather than realism, and also wanted more detail to trees and roads. Maybe I'll put out a realism batch some time in the future. Thanks for the comment!

all those shots are amazing. my favorite one is the DB9 but i also love the cobra and lambo shots.

Thanks! The DB9 turned out better than I thought it would. I don't know if you could tell, but the hood is actually the black carbon. Also, editing out the GT logo in that pic was a pain in the arse. lol

I've added three new photos to commemorate Nascar:

Photo Finish

5685057768_7884abd5ce_b.jpg

Fighting for the Flag

5682550433_78b01f18a0_b.jpg

The Best Seat at Daytona

5682480095_6343ea0aa8_b.jpg

Last edited:
The second one is great! Third is cool too but it seems like the resolution got messed up... the liveries should be better and there's artifacting in the road. Pretty cool idea with the sun and stars though!

The second one is great! Third is cool too but it seems like the resolution got messed up... the liveries should be better and there's artifacting in the road. Pretty cool idea with the sun and stars though!

Yep, you are right... I'll have to fix that tomorrow (if I can...) Thanks!

Thanks all. @ TVR&Ferrari_Fan - I agree 100%. I'm new to photoshop, but am having a little fun with it. Working with colors and contrast are hard to work with without them causing banding or artifacting. I realize the last picture (and others) are also having issues with clarity, such as the livery on the cars. There are some on the GT site that have these things down like you, ashes, Dolp, and ceiling fan, to name a few. Maybe some day I'll get there. One can hope!

Last edited:
My first HDR photo...tried to keep it simple:

5689363064_29e248256c_b.jpg

I wasn't too happy with the blurred out car, so I took the original tone mapped HDR and re-edited it:

5688953219_038a922f16_b.jpg

Which one do you like better?

Last edited:
Wow, I missed updates, well that's just wrong, because all of the photos are great... Again ;) Awesome 👍

Back