Primus Ortus

Quite nice Primus. I like the warm toning on these. The second one is a little better to me, a bit more dynamic and more balanced in it's composition.

Those are both great - superb editing with fantastic tones as always. I prefer the second shot mostly for the sense of action. :)

Wow the Lexus picture is fine fine fine, never tried to take some pics of this car, the GT-R shot is pleasent, loving it.

GPR
Quite nice Primus. I like the warm toning on these. The second one is a little better to me, a bit more dynamic and more balanced in it's composition.

Thanks GPR - I agree with you on the composition. Honestly, there were some things I liked about the shot, such as the tone of the GTR, lighting, warmth, and the dodge work I did to the vehicle to add wear/tear, but there were a couple of things that always seemed off - the composition because of the background and the slight fish-eye effect. On the other hand, the fish-eye gives it a greater sense of speed.

Those are both great - superb editing with fantastic tones as always. I prefer the second shot mostly for the sense of action. :)

Thank you Nato. The second shot appeals to me for a few reasons. There are some subtle things that you can't pick up without looking at the expanded photo, such as the light/color changes in the trees and the subtle desaturation of color from the center to the periphery of the photo. On the other hand, there is one thing that I simply don't like about the photo - the vehicles are not representative of the same era. Can't win 'em all, I guess. :indiff:

The same applies to the second shot. It does have a slightly better composition, though. 👍

Thanks GT-R - agreed. ;)

Wow the Lexus picture is fine fine fine, never tried to take some pics of this car, the GT-R shot is pleasent, loving it.

Thank you HaerBev. That car actually took quite a bit of piece work. I did different things for different parts. I softened the hood, scrubbed out some of the posterization and cloud reflection, desaturated the car and added some glow, whereas with the grill, I increased detail. You should take that car out for a photomode op. I like it for it's character - it turns into a pretty decent DTM.

Sublime@drool::drool:

Too many cracking shots Primus! Great gallery!

Thanks G! I like that photo too, but I'd take out the lens flare if I were to do it over. :)

Another re-edit. (Sorry for the re-edit's, I just don't have much time to get on the PS3 and kick out new photos at the present...) This one is an old scenic shot I did as part of a Toscana set. I liked the dreaminess of it, but always felt that it needed something more. This edit was an attempt at a cinematic feel. Sun coming up, you can almost feel the warmth on your face. Stretch and take a deep breath. Life's good. :)

Toscana Sunrise

I love that shot, as well. Contrast, lighting and composition are phenomenal. The smooth colour transitions add quite a bit to the realism of the photo. ;)

Beautiful shots mate. For my part I liked both version of the GTR shots... (I saw them on flickr). Hard to choose a fav' : the sense of motion and the balance is maybe better in the one you let here. And superb landscape 👍

^Peaceful! 👍

Thank you Lee! Just me trying to escape mentally from work... :guilty:

Stunningly beautiful! :drool:

Thank you Nathan - I sure appreciate it. :)

GPR
That's awesome I love it. 👍

Thanks GPR - I'm glad you like it!

I love that shot, as well. Contrast, lighting and composition are phenomenal. The smooth colour transitions add quite a bit to the realism of the photo. ;)

Thank you GT-R - I spent alot of time on the colour transitions, both in the sky and on the ground. I'm glad that came out. 👍

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous :drool:

LOL. Thanks Qnrad!

Beautiful work on this scenery shot. Love it! ;)👍

Thank you NBD - I'm trying... :)

Magical shot Primus!:drool:

Thanks Giulietta73 - kinda makes me want to be there sitting in an easy chair just relaxing...ahhhh... :)

Beautiful shots mate. For my part I liked both version of the GTR shots... (I saw them on flickr). Hard to choose a fav' : the sense of motion and the balance is maybe better in the one you let here. And superb landscape 👍

Thanks alot Kodje! They both have their pros and cons. Like someone else said, composition is a bit off, but tone is ok. :)

Okay, another remix. This is one I hesitated to mess with, but I wanted something more realistic on this go-around. Here's the original edit. I also played around with the lighting. Make sure you click on it, because bigger is better... :sly::

Last edited:
I have to agree with Lilmann. This edit looks so much nicer, much cleaner looking too. :drool:

Skython! Where you been dude? Thanks for the comment, although I'm still undecided about that photo myself... :indiff:

I've been... Um... At the... Pet... Gym. Training my... New dog? I don't know, but I've come back now. :P

Such an awesome photo in the first instance and the re-edit is much better than the first time around (though that was good itself), this one has the tones just perfect and the aspect ratio is more pleasing. 👍 :bowdown:

Oh my lord, that re-edit is stunning I love it. Even better the second time around, well done sir. 👍 I must say your last two scenery edits have been awesome keep it up! :)

Last edited:
Back