Prizes?

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 231 comments
First spin was the Veyron. If the spins are going to be so lucrative in the full game, too, oh boy how broken the "economy" will be... :lol:

Got the veyron.
image.jpg

Too generous because of the demo.... Oh well I expect my usual 8.800 credits, unless I play with my lucky charm fordgtguy!

Mine too was the Lexus,but as I had to reinstall the demo(crashed on the showcase screen and none of the buttons worked) I never got to use it.

Try blowing on the controller before you press the A button. I suspect the full game will have more lower value choices to bring the odds of winning big right down lol.

You mean like the review copies of MKX had larger payouts than the consumer ones?

Try blowing on the controller before you press the A button. I suspect the full game will have more lower value choices to bring the odds of winning big right down lol.
Yeah, there are far to many people winning the Veyron and the 1mil follow up, or even the 100k follow up. I think its just rigged :lol:

The thing is just an example of how cool the prizes can be, it shows you the prize spin that's all. I won the Veyron three times in a row. Rigged.

Darin Gangi's new ISR review partner Jon won the Veyron first time when they streamed the first couple of hours of the full game so I hope that bodes well for the rest of us.

On my first play I won a Lexus RC F, a Renault Clio RS on my second and then a Bugatti Veyron SS. I freakin' love this feature! I'm so, so glad T10 will be carrying it to FM6! It's similar to Gran Turismo's price feature but this one is so much better (and exciting).

This thread is a perfect place to share about what you won on the price wheel whenever you level up. You can even show pictures like some here did. :)👍

I look forward to it. :D

Looks like it's setting me up for the later stages of the career from the very start. Having won a Veyron SS, 100,000Cr and the Lotus E23 within the first 90 minutes.

Last edited:
Back