Pro PP600 Eiger Time Trial

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 276 comments
Nice lap Rudi! My best T1's are in the 27.8 range, so I guess I don't know how to be fast downhill. Wicked.

Nice job Rudi!

Just checked the rankings & found I've dropped from 71st to 87th over the last couple of days. :indiff: A lot of Japanese tackling this course - when I last counted there were 47 Japanese in the top 100.

i did it again. :dopey:

Rudi Raser - Subaru WRX STi RA ´05 - 1181kg - 299HP - R2/R1 - 600pp = 1'06.723

f015.gif

in the moment....

Ok, I'm like 2 🤬 seconds away from flying Rudi over here to spend a day with me and race using my setup. :banghead:

:bowdown: <paste Rudi's picture here>

GREAT JOB MAN!!!!

Nice one Rudi!

I'm chasing Rudi's ghost now (instead of SYORI's), using the same line but found a way to smooth out the two corners I had issue with. I can see a few more tenths with the Evo X, for me, if I can put it all together on one lap. Last time I tried this event I couldn't see that. I guess stepping away for a bit really does help.

UPDATED Time (for Mr. P to see) ha!

Benannt - Mitsubishi Evo X '07 GSR - 1324KG - 317BHP - R3/R1 - 600PP = 1'07.640

Last edited:
I'm chasing Rudi's ghost now (instead of SYORI's), using the same line but found a way to smooth out the two corners I had issue with. I can see a few more tenths with the Evo X, for me, if I can put it all together on one lap. Last time I tried this event I couldn't see that. I guess stepping away for a bit really does help.

UPDATED Time (for Mr. P to see) ha!

Benannt - Mitsubishi Evo X '07 GSR - 1324KG - 317BHP - R3/R1 - 600PP = 1'07.640

You guys are crazy!

I may be wrong, but this strikes me as the most competitive TT yet on GT5P. There are dozens of times separated by only a couple of 10ths of a second. I hate to be beaten too, but after a certain amount of time it goes beyond being fun & becomes an obsessive-compulsive disorder. :crazy:

I'm curious to know how many times have been registered in total for this event...

You guys are crazy!

I may be wrong, but this strikes me as the most competitive TT yet on GT5P. There are dozens of times separated by only a couple of 10ths of a second. I hate to be beaten too, but after a certain amount of time it goes beyond being fun & becomes an obsessive-compulsive disorder. :crazy:

I'm curious to know how many times have been registered in total for this event...

This is the first "proper" (as in the way I remember it in GT2/3/4) OLR I've done in GT5P yet. The times are always tight, though not this tight (see the WRS on a competitive week).

This TT is even more tough as it has no end date as yet, so people will keep tweaking and tweaking and tweaking, especially the handful of people going for the top spot (not me).

I have multiple goals with this OLR challenge, one being I'm trying to get all the time that I'm leaving out on the track and finalize the setup I'm using for the Evo (which I think I did today, I can't get anymore out of it than I have already, it's all down to my driving).

I've put in about 16hours to this event since it started, a few hundred laps in the Evo, maybe 30 in the Clio and recently 4 in the Scoob.

Given, until this event, I had never driven the Evo X I'm happy with the time and the knowledge I gained on setting the car up.

Last edited:
Well done Rudi on a deserved 1st place on the PSN 👍 and another 👍 to a great lap from Bennant also :cheers:

Updated

btw! Is it just me that the flags are not showing for? I still have all the links in the leaderboard to each countries flag for each submission, but I can't see any of them in the actual post???

don´t ask.

i have holiday, 30 hours?

Actually, I was wondering how many different people have registered times for this TT. But now that you mention it (30 hours?) you ARE crazy! ;)

I've put in about 16hours to this event since it started

You too!

And I thought I was nuts putting in 3 hours! :dopey:

btw! Is it just me that the flags are not showing for? I still have all the links in the leaderboard to each countries flag for each submission, but I can't see any of them in the actual post???

I've never seen the flags since day one, they have always been broken links for me, in any browser, any platform, any network.

1:07.417

Come on, Timppaq, Beerz is under a lot of strain right now. And I'm happy to be faster than both of you!

So this is why there was so many GTP'ers times on the board, i really should try to visit more often.

Some great times there guys, i keep meaning to give this TT some more attention but i seem to spend most the time trying to raise some credits to replace the cars i lost after losing my game save when my ps3 died :rolleyes:.

Bit late but here's mine:

Duratec - Subaru WRX STi RA ´05 - 1181kg - 295HP - R2/R1 - 600pp = 1'06.771

So this is why there was so many GTP'ers times on the board, i really should try to visit more often.

Some great times there guys, i keep meaning to give this TT some more attention but i seem to spend most the time trying to raise some credits to replace the cars i lost after losing my game save when my ps3 died :rolleyes:.

Bit late but here's mine:

Duratec - Subaru WRX STi RA ´05 - 1181kg - 295HP - R2/R1 - 600pp = 1'06.771

Nice time.

I'm sure there are some game saves on this site that have all the cars + 2 mill in credits... would save you a heap of time.

Edit: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104303

hi Duratec, great time. 👍

your chance, for me over and out. a ´06,high is possible, but if i see this crasy time from SYORI, no way for me. :ill:

Nice time.

I'm sure there are some game saves on this site that have all the cars + 2 mill in credits... would save you a heap of time.

Edit: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104303

Thanks Stotty i'll check that out, as much as i wanted to do it again myself that may prove too tempting, i'd forgot how long it takes starting from scratch.

hi Duratec, great time. 👍

your chance, for me over and out. a ´06,high is possible, but if i see this crasy time from SYORI, no way for me. :ill:

Hi Rudi, same for me i think a high/mid ´06 at the most, SYORI's is indeed a crazy time. I'll be happy with a top 10 time :).

How did you get 1181kg - 299HP - R2/R1 = 600pp, for me that comes to 602pp, am i missing something?

& :cheers: Mr P.

How did you get 1181kg - 299HP - R2/R1 = 600pp, for me that comes to 602pp, am i missing something?

I noticed the PP oddities when setting up this car today. I think it comes down to Mr.P's board is all denoting only "HP", though not everyone here is playing in "HP", some are BHP and others are PS and still others whatever else there is, but it all gets lumped together as "HP"

Back