Pro Race Driver....

The games great, but I was wondering if theres any game saves for it. Im doing the championships, but I want to use the Shelby and the Charger so bad :( Anyone else play this, if so how do you like it?

Dunno if you're going find save games for it.

Check for comments on the game using the search function - I was personally disappointed, I was a huge fan of the old TOCA series (indeed, I still play TOCA 2 on the PC) but this just didn't seem to have the same hard-core racing as that series - plus the weird controls.

...and I hated the story line...

The PC version might be better.

Yea, I found it not as good as the Old TOCA games, but it keeps me busy sometimes.

The Charger is in the First championship you do, then the Shelby Cobra is in the NEC, and in the Lola Championship.

Whyyy ??? I like racing games and Pro Race Driver turned out to be a great game IMO . I liked the cars , although the storyline was a piece of crap .

Well, it didn't look as good as I was expecting, and the handling is bizarre, particularly through the Logitech wheel where it was not uncommon to come out of a corner and drive down the straight with the wheel point 30 degrees to the left. The racing wasn't as good as previous instalments of TOCA either - I still rate TOCA 2 as one of the best hard racing games (with AI that bordered on vicious at times) ever.

I hated the storyline too.

I just do the storyline to get the cars, but there is no point of the storyline, but they should make a series and get team offers and there, your booked.

Back