Problem at loading story mode

Germany
Germany
Srweber88
Srweber88
So I just got a ps3 with gta5 .did all the updates and now it's stuck at the story mode loading screen. Can someone walk me thru a fix for this.

Probably going to need a reinstall. You may try removing updates and reupdating the game.

If that doesn't work, try un-installing the whole game then installing it offline. One you have it up and running - then connect to the internet and download the updates.

I said screw it . I went and got a ps4 since ps3 has been nothing but disappoint.also ps3 is losing alot of online support. I recently bought socom confrontation wich is not Even playable! Because Sony shut down their servers. I gave my gta5 and 4 to my sister and brother in law they have a older ps3. May be it works for them.

Last edited:
OP the same thing happen to me with my 2nd PS3 not that long ago. never did find the answer to why it just stop loading into story mode, If i was to take a guess maybe the hdd was starting to fail? But whatever it loads just fine on my new ps3.. Which doesn't matter now since i got the ps4 version :D

Back