Problem with pit stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter ROBCAL1977
  • 11 comments
  • 1,997 views
Messages
3
Peru
Arequipa
Messages
ROBCAL1977
Hi,I have a problem with pit stop, dont show me any box to change type of tyres or fill fuel, only stops the car and make change of tyres.
 
This happens to me whenever I plunge into the pits without slowing down, try to slow down before entering the pit lane. 👍
 
Thanks, but i tried it, hw only way is go to pits alone, with other cars doesnt work properly
 
Is this a specific race or track?
So far I went in all pits real fast, almost banging against walls and nothing strange happened.
 
Its on different tracks, dont show me the box of changes, but change the tyres, dont fill fuel. its happens when I go into.pits with others pilots.
I play with pad
 
I can't seem to get the pit crew animations. How about you guys?
 
I can't seem to get the pit crew animations. How about you guys?

As in, "You are automatically in cockpit cam when you drive in the pits, and you can't see the pit crew doing their work?" Or, "You can't take pictures of the pit crew doing their stuff?"
 
As in, "You are automatically in cockpit cam when you drive in the pits, and you can't see the pit crew doing their work?" Or, "You can't take pictures of the pit crew doing their stuff?"

What I'm saying is that there's no actual "crew" coming out there to fix my car.

I don't see this anymore when I'm playing:

5297898411_01ec887c2f.jpg
 
What I'm saying is that there's no actual "crew" coming out there to fix my car.

I don't see this anymore when I'm playing:

5297898411_01ec887c2f.jpg

I don't know what to tell you, it's probably a bug that could be fixed in a future update. The only time that could happen is online in Practice or Qualifying mode.
 
I seem to not be able to do fuel only stops. I used the Sauber Mercedes in the 24 minutes of LeMans race and have to fuel up again on the 2 lap for some crazy reason but my tires were still 10's all the way round. I thought it would save time to not change tires but dont see the option like in GT5.
 
Is there any word on how to fix this? I'm having the same issue of no pit box coming up while online.
 
[quote wudy201, post: 9105953, member: 247287"]I seem to not be able to do fuel only stops. I used the Sauber Mercedes in the 24 minutes of LeMans race and have to fuel up again on the 2 lap for some crazy reason but my tires were still 10's all the way round. I thought it would save time to not change tires but dont see the option like in GT5.[/quote]
Same here mate i was on 3rd lap in my c9 fuel was empty but my soft slicks had still high durability too bad that you cant command to not change tires. Suddenly after changing tires i had 0 traction .
 
Back