PRODIGY DRIFT | Officially Out of Business | The Brotherhood of Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Miami, FL
somerandomNinja
14394_384583854956449_2092044700_n.jpg

Prodigy Drift Team

Prodigy is a team that has been around since mid 2011. We entered a depression for a few months but now we are back again and stronger than before. Prodigy is not only a team but a family and a brotherhood. Our main goal is to have fun. Our religion is to kick ass and have fun doing it! We strive to have a great time and be able to share our knowledge of driving and tuning with the Gran Turismo 5 drifting community.

533785_384594281622073_1454561266_n.jpg

Recruiting

To join Prodigy you don´t have to be the greatest drifter, but need to have enough skill to tandem cleanly. We want people who want to have a good time, but at the same time, can control themselves. Be serious when its needed. People who have a good attitude towards other people, teams and of course, their teammates. We aren't looking for immature drama queens.

74699_384605294954305_1954574156_n.jpg

Rules

Love what you do. Respect yourself, your teammates and other GT5 players. Most importantly, have fun!

63755_384647731616728_1958810847_n.jpg

Roster

Active Members:

Prodigy-SRNinja
Prodigy-Toretto
Prodigy-Teooo13
Prodigy-Mach
Prodigy-Ford
Prodigy-Yurei
Prodigy-Hibino

Inactive/Ex Members:

Prodigy-Bishop
Prodigy-Option
Prodigy-z28
Prodigy-Vandal
Prodigy-DR
Prodigy-PShoots
Prodigy-Vulcan
Prodigy-ClutchK
Prodigy-Rezz
Prodigy-AM3
Prodigy-DRo
Prodigy-Kaiten
Prodigy-Whiskey
Prodigy-Chewie
Prodigy-FACE
Prodigy-ShiroJP
Prodigy-Lilal27
Prodigy-Drifter
Prodigy-Samuri

Media

Our YouTube channel is DriftShiroJP.

News

Closed for Business!

The team has strayed hindered on its last legs for too long. It has been decided to be put down. Thank you everyone for the support over the year+! Most of us will remain in the scene, still friends, having fun drifting with the community.

Last edited:
Hope that Shiro as thread owner will keep you guys more active on GTP. You guys are great.

Caught me right as I came online; old one closed, good luck with the new 👍

We are up and running now guys. I need to start calling list, The roaster is still under construction. Now I would be able to keep the team more active.

Thanks mate, You can be sure of that. hope to drift again with you soon.

By the way, Are you still editing the video you were recording for the community?? I would really like to see that coming out soon :embarrassed:

Yes, but unfortunately I haven't got everyone yet, so I will wait till I get their footage.

Caught me right as I came online; old one closed, good luck with the new 👍
Hehe, I was beging praying so bad for you to be online :P Thanks
Good luck with this new thread bro. 👍

Thanks man This is going to bring big changes to the activity of the team :D

Yes, but unfortunately I haven't got everyone yet, so I will wait till I get their footage.
Wow. really, Who else is missing??? If you want I can help you with the footage, I can record it and then send the footage to you, I know that time difference is also a problem for you to be able to record everyone. :yuck:

Last edited:
Nice bro! And fun sliding last night. Good luck guys.

hehe, Thanks mate. Yeah, Nice runs. It was so funny, Your car was half the size of my jzx100 :lol: And it had more HP :lol: That car has some potential.

Guys. I´ll be uplouding later tonight some pictures of the Keep Drifting Fun event Spank hosted :embarrassed: It was a nice event but I swear, It was so hard to drift. We were on Autumn Mini and there were about 14 people on the room It looked like entire track was covered by a huge fog.

hehe, Thanks mate. Yeah, Nice runs. It was so funny, Your car was half the size of my jzx100 :lol: And it had more HP :lol: That car has some potential.

Guys. I´ll be uplouding later tonight some pictures of the Keep Drifting Fun event Spank hosted :embarrassed: It was a nice event but I swear, It was so hard to drift. We were on Autumn Mini and there were about 14 people on the room It looked like entire track was covered by a huge fog.

I actually backed it down to 450 now. It had way to much wheel spin! Oh well, its faster and can keep more angle now. I look forward to them pictures!

Love it! Im gonna edit our thread and put you guys in it! :D

Also how do I add the link with text over the link?

Last edited:
I'm glad I started the who KDF lifestyle on gtp. Glad to see others follow. Maybe now everyone can get along on here.

DriftShiro

Can't wait to drift with you guys soon. Haven't seen shiro or lilal in a while.

Sorry if that didn't edit out didn't mean to quote op my phone went insane going to restart it.

good luck with the new tread guys , awesome group , and now an awesome tread! nice work!

Thanks bro. I was also thinking that, I'll talk to whoever is the leader, I am not sure if DangerKiid gave the leadership to anyone else.
I'm glad I started the who KDF lifestyle on gtp. Glad to see others follow. Maybe now everyone can get along on here.
Yeah bro, you with your influence you have over GTP drifting community were able to get the KDF from a few people to literally the entire community :embarrassed:

Love it! Im gonna edit our thread and put you guys in it! :D

Also how do I add the link with text over the link?
Nice mate, for the link you just select theword youwant, inthis csse'Prodigy and onthe advanced tools there is a little circle with a chain on it, from there its just commun sence :)
About time shiro! By the way i have my g27.
Why did you sold your G27?? Oh-well, cool to see you back on a wheel. You can go check on Lilal so he will give you some tips :lol:
Thanks Teoo :embarrassed:
. ok, i need your help guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeiuWbn4onc&feature=g-vrec
at 2:45 what freaking track is that! Im having a wtf moment, looks like super speedway from GT3
At the begining I thought it was Indy S, but then the corner just kept going on and on :lol:
Can't wait to drift with you guys soon. Haven't seen shiro or lilal in a while.
Yeah, I haven't seen you in a while, I've been busy with mybroawing team. Today we practicednso much I went to the point of being just about to throw up. :( Its fun atleast hehe, the pain is worth it.
Yeah, I haven't seen you in a while, I've been busy with mybroawing team. Today we practicednso much I went to the point of being just about to throw up. :( Its fun atleast hehe, the pain is worth it.

I hope to see you soon Zach ^m^

Thanks Mar. I got a few photos of you in the KDF event :D, I'm uplouding them right now
Good luck with the new thread 👍. Not that I think you'll need it.
Hehe Its always good some of that around you just incase :P. Thanks for the good wishes :)
I broke my HDMI cable on Friday... I should have another one within another day or two. :(
Haha :Hi5: . Since I started using HDMI I've broken about 5 of them. The current one is also in critical conditions. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back