PRODIGY DRIFT | Officially Out of Business | The Brotherhood of Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when are we going to drift with the wheels allen? Im trying to see how go you are on the wheel!

PSN ID: Prodigy-FORD

Location/Time Zone: Arkansas, Central Time

Favorite Car(s): NSX Type R, Ford GT, 350z, 370z, Mustang GT, R34 Nissan Skyline, S13, S14, S15, AE86, FC RX-7, Le mans GTO, Silvia, Speed 12, Ford Lightning Truck, Z06, Z71, Ford Trans Cammer.

Favorite Track(s): Autumn Ring, Autumn Ring Mini, Susuka east, Susuka Full. Grand Vally, Custom Tracks, Nuburgring Touge.

Drifting Experience: Been in Prodigy from the beginning through the good and the bad. Before Prodigy, I have been drifting on Gran Turismo through out the series starting with Gran Turismo 3 and on up. I guess I see myself as a proficient drifter that is willing to learn from my fellow drifting community and team. I try to be calm and not loose my head but as time has shown I take some things to my head. And it has got me in a bit of trouble but hey nobody is perfect there's a little bit about me. If you want more than I guess where going to have to get sideways sometime.

Wheel or Controller? I use a controller.

Do you have a microphone?: I have a microphone. In fact I have two so I'm never without my voice chat.

P.S Shiro I didn't know how or what format you wanted our roster to be.
So here is some of my information If you need anything else bro just hit me up on here.

Favorite Car(s): NSX Type R, Ford GT, 350z, 370z, Mustang GT, R34 Nissan Skyline, S13, S14, S15, AE86, FC RX-7, Le mans GTO, Silvia, Speed 12, Ford Lightning Truck, Z06, Z71, Ford Trans Cammer.

Favorite Track(s): Autumn Ring, Autumn Ring Mini, Susuka east, Susuka Full. Grand Vally, Custom Tracks, Nuburgring Touge.

Drifting Experience: Been in Prodigy from the beginning through the good and the bad. Before Prodigy, I have been drifting on Gran Turismo through out the series starting with Gran Turismo 3 and on up. I guess I see myself as a proficient drifter that is willing to learn from my fellow drifting community and team. I try to be calm and not loose my head but as time has shown I take some things to my head. And it has got me in a bit of trouble but hey nobody is perfect there's a little bit about me. If you want more than I guess where going to have to get sideways sometime.

Do you have a microphone?: I have a microphone. In fact I have two so I'm never without my voice chat.

So here is some of my information If you need anything else bro just hit me up on here.

Thats good enough bro. I don´t want it to be long so I´ll just short it out to location, controller or wheel and style..... And Ford, I am asking for your favorite drift car, Not every f:censored:n car you have tryed :lol: ¨Speed 12¨ What the hell bro.

Robbyelder

I seriously think that something is wrong with him :lol:

Ha ha well I got a laugh off the comments, and shiro can we mabey have are name with a picture of the car above it if so. Make mine a matte pink Ford GT with black rims and a wing.

Robbyelder
Ha ha well I got a laugh off the comments, and shiro can we mabey have are name with a picture of the car above it if so. Make mine a matte pink Ford GT with black rims and a wing.

Omg the worst combination ever.

I´m online but on forever alone mode.

────────────────────────────────────────
──────────────║███║║█───────────────────
───────────║██───────█║─────────────────
─────────██───────────█─────────────────
───────║█─────────────║█────────────────
──────║█───────────────║║───────────────
──────█────────────║██──█───────────────
─────█──────██─────║██───█║║║───────────
─────█─────█─█──────█║───────║█║────────
────║──────███║───║────────█───║█───────
────█────────║──║─║──────║█║────║█──────
────█───────║──────────║██║───────█─────
────█───────█║──────║████──────────█────
────█───────║█████████║────────────█────
────█───────────────────────────────█───
────║───────────────────────────────║║──
───║──║──────────────────────────────█──
───█─────────────────────────────────█──
───║─────────────────────────────────█──
──║─────────────────────────────────║║──
──║─────────────────────────────────█───
───█───────────────────────────────█║───
────█──────────────────────────────█────
─────█────────────────────────────█─────
──────█──────────────────────────█║─────
───────█────────────────────────║█──────
────────█───────────────────────█───────
─────────█║────────────────────█────────
──────────██──────────────────█║────────
────────────██║─────────────║█──────────
──────────────║██║║║║║║║███║║───────────
─────────────────────█──────────────────
─────────────────────██║────────────────
────────────────────██║║█║──────────────
───────────────────█║─║──██─────────────
──────────────────█║──█────█║───────────
─────────────────██───█─────█║──────────
─────────────────█────█──────█──────────

DriftShiro
I´m online but on forever alone mode.

──────────────║███║║█───────────────────
───────────║██───────█║─────────────────
─────────██───────────█─────────────────
───────║█─────────────║█────────────────
──────║█───────────────║║───────────────
──────█────────────║██──█───────────────
─────█──────██─────║██───█║║║───────────
─────█─────█─█──────█║───────║█║────────
────║──────███║───║────────█───║█───────
────█────────║──║─║──────║█║────║█──────
────█───────║──────────║██║───────█─────
────█───────█║──────║████──────────█────
────█───────║█████████║────────────█────
────█───────────────────────────────█───
────║───────────────────────────────║║──
───║──║──────────────────────────────█──
───║─────────────────────────────────█──
──║─────────────────────────────────║║──
──║─────────────────────────────────█───
───█───────────────────────────────█║───
────█──────────────────────────────█────
─────█────────────────────────────█─────
──────█──────────────────────────█║─────
───────█────────────────────────║█──────
────────█───────────────────────█───────
─────────█║────────────────────█────────
──────────██──────────────────█║────────
────────────██║─────────────║█──────────
──────────────║██║║║║║║║███║║───────────
─────────────────────█──────────────────
─────────────────────██║────────────────
────────────────────██║║█║──────────────
───────────────────█║─║──██─────────────
──────────────────█║──█────█║───────────
─────────────────██───█─────█║──────────
─────────────────█────█──────█──────────

Aww poor baby.

Kinda looks like you did when I pwned you with that NSX toretto!

And on another note are we not going to put MLD on our allies list.

They have always been around with us.

Last edited:
Robbyelder
Kinda looks like you did when I pwned you with that NSX toretto!

And on another note are we not going to put MLD on our allies list.

They have always been around with us.

You know you loss with that but whatever you not on my level now.

whats up guys. Talked to Shiro tonight about being apart of the family.

Yeah guys. Fox is this close to be part of the family. He will hang out with us more often. I want to see if you guys can chill together ad have a good time, As long as you guys have a good relationship.

Warning: Whenever you are drifting with Fox.... Get your s:censored:t together to be able to keep up :lol:

In another hand. I think I found a tune for my chaser finally!! Its not as good as it used to be but It works way better than what it used to be after the update.

Yeah guys. Fox is this close to be part of the family. He will hang out with us more often. I want to see if you guys can chill together ad have a good time, As long as you guys have a good relationship.

Warning: Whenever you are drifting with Fox.... Get your s:censored:t together to be able to keep up :lol:

In another hand. I think I found a tune for my chaser finally!! Its not as good as it used to be but It works way better than what it used to be after the update.

Appreciate the kind words Shiro. I'm slow, didnt you know? I may be able to help you with your Chaser, just need to know what your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back