PRODIGY DRIFT | Officially Out of Business | The Brotherhood of Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that drinkin idea but I will still be drinkin if I don't spin out cause I usually wear my beer hat when I play. But we will have to host a room for that for sure.

I like the idea of the drink game but we will have to skype each other so there is no cheating bet ninja gets trashed first.

Yoo Prodigy Boys, how about my team (MCR) and yours do some photos

Or maybe a fun lil session! You guys are great Ninja, Toretto & Teo! Keep going with the team, just let everything fall into place :)

GreazyTee

Or maybe a fun lil session! You guys are great Ninja, Toretto & Teo! Keep going with the team, just let everything fall into place :)

Pictures and a session sounds good to me.

I like the idea of the drink game but we will have to skype each other so there is no cheating bet ninja gets trashed first.

Oh man, you have no idea. Challenge accepted!

Definitely down. MCR is a great bunch, always fun drifting with you guys! Thank you for the kind words.

Ok we'll I don't know to say this, but me, Toretto and Teo had a mini meeting today and decided to put the Prodigy team down. I'll be on my main account from now on(somerandomNinja), so feel free to add me. Some of us may still use our Prodigy accounts just for GT5. Just know that the team itself is done. We're all still good friends and still going to drift together with our friends. Thank you everyone for the support over last year+, it was a good run and a lot of fun for everyone on Prodigy!

Ok we'll I don't know to say this, but me, Toretto and Teo had a mini meeting today and decided to put the Prodigy team down. I'll be on my main account from now on(somerandomNinja), so feel free to add me. Some of us may still use our Prodigy accounts just for GT5. Just know that the team itself is done. We're all still good friends and still going to drift together with our friends. Thank you everyone for the support over last year+, it was a good run and a lot of fun for everyone on Prodigy!

Awww damn i was only a couple of weeks away till i get my ps3 back anyways add my main account chelsea16 should be back soon

I could've been in your backyard living there for 2 years for the perfect chance to pounce. After all I was in Orlando for the last 2 years

Gabby i went to florida this weekend to try and find you and rape you but no luck :(

1z9nj4.jpg

Im on the right by the way.

Im gonna rape both of yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back