Production Car Racing (GT4, CTSCC, PWC GTS/TC, MX-5 Cup, etc)Touring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,401 comments
  • 277,081 views
That Jordan Cox guy is amazing!! So much fun to watch him drive that Civic.

Nothing wrong the with the paint job on the 86 either :P
 
That Jordan Cox guy is amazing!! So much fun to watch him drive that Civic.

Nothing wrong the with the paint job on the 86 either :p
I see. Matches the BBS in your avatar. :sly:
 
Man that Civic was on Rails, the thing is though wouldn't those two cars be similar in weight, i wonder where it's making up the handling advantage.
 
Man that Civic was on Rails, the thing is though wouldn't those two cars be similar in weight, i wonder where it's making up the handling advantage.
I'd think chassis. Similar to the Hot Version Touge Spoon EG6 and Top Setup EG6 from the Hot Version American Touge. Even Roger Foo won with his EG6 at Laguna Seca versus more powerful and newer cars.

The double-wishbone Hondas handle like rwd(especially the Prelude SH). Gotta be the chassis of the Cox EG6.
 
I'd think chassis. Similar to the Hot Version Touge Spoon EG6 and Top Setup EG6 from the Hot Version American Touge. Even Roger Foo won with his EG6 at Laguna Seca versus more powerful and newer cars.

The double-wishbone Hondas handle like rwd(especially the Prelude SH). Gotta be the chassis of the Cox EG6.
I think you'd be going to find a better handling Civic.
Watching the in-car footage from Bathurst, it does exactly what Cox wants it to.
 
He seems to be one of the only people in the class that is running a rear wing that looks like it produces some degree of downforce. Most of the other cars are wingless. Probably not the entire reason the car looks like it's on rails, but could be a small part.
 
C6VevYiWUAAAFbo.jpg

http://gt4series.com/allied-racing-announces-porsche-entry-kasperlik-and-stupple-confirmed/
 
Black Falcon with a white bird, Red Bull with a silver bull, why not blackdog in flat grey with blue and orange stripes.:banghead:
 
Their previous scheme was piss-ugly too. Great looking car, awful paint scheme.
 
Video stream has no graphics and T&S has no car branding.:banghead:

Calvin Fish just confirmed GM plans to actually sell cutomer GT4 cars-next year.
 
The racing was OK, the production continues to be a issue.
 
The racing was OK, the production continues to be a issue.
That's usually the problem I have with most of the motorsport I watch.
Surely it can be done better :odd:
 
Graphics and vehicle ID were on the GT race feed today so maybe the issue is now resolved for the GTS race.
 
I guess they dont have a mechanical blag flag in PWC.:boggled:
 
Back