Production Car Racing (GT4, CTSCC, PWC GTS/TC, MX-5 Cup, etc)Touring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,837 comments
TCR Australia is expected to launch next year after the organisation behind TCR and CAMS signed a five-year agreement for the development of the series in Australia.

(@05XR8, might be a bit excited about this.)

Edit: Apologies if this isn't the right thread to put it in. I always get confused. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't enjoy watching the short TCR sprint races myself (and I also know none of the drivers/teams), so the test for me will be the longer CTSCC races with TCR and some teams that I know. 2.5-4 hours races with teams and drivers I recognize at tracks I like --- we shall see.

Ever since BTCC had the 888 Astras, I didn't like the overfender look.
2001Egg-600x400.jpg

I was a huge fan of the super touring era. Don't even follow BTCC anymore because of it. One of the reasons I love VASC is they manage to keep the bodywork looking fairly stock, even though it's on a tube frame chassis.

I still don't get why today's TC cars can't look like the Super Tourers. In the name of cost cutting, they could have still kept the "slim" look.

Ever since BTCC had the 888 Astras, I didn't like the overfender look.
2001Egg-600x400.jpg
Yeah, good call đź‘Ť

I liked the clean look of the Group A era & the Supertourers with the huge wheels stuffed under the bodywork.

Having said that, if you want to go beyond standard bodywork, it's hard to beat the old Group C big bangers
IMG_0735.PNG

IMG_0715.PNG

22 Mustang should have kept staying to the right/the driving line. He was starting to go left to avoid the Audi but that's the direction the Audi was going in reverse. When the Audi stopped he tried to go right but was too close and turning radius is crap so couldn't get around. Then other cars hit. Yikes.

Yeah. The 60 should have went up top. Also a mistake by the pit crew. The Pit official even pointed to the right front damage. Rear diffuser was still hanging down and they let it go. Oh well, it's heading to the garage.

The B12H is over and the B6H is next. Looking back 25 years ago at production car endurance racing, the 1993 B12H was a spectacle of now classic machinery.

So amazing to see RX-7, Supra, NSX, 968, Impreza sharing space on the track.

Last year's B6H was thrilling, down to the last 5 minutes.

Should be better this year. Will be cool watching a Golf R vs STI and Scirocco going up against the Megane RS. April can't come soon enough.

Back