Production Car Racing (GT4, CTSCC, PWC GTS/TC, MX-5 Cup, etc)Touring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,869 comments
https://www.britishgt.com/news/577
timthumb.php

> Moore and Nicoll-Jones also reprise silver/silver partnership
> One seat still available in race-winning Mustang

Jordan Albert, Will Moore and Matt Nicoll-Jones will share Academy Motorsport’s two Ford Mustang GT4 entries in this year’s Intelligent Money British GT Championship.

Does it really matter how many cars are entered if we already know that stupid fast M3 (or was it an M4? Actually I seem to recall both last year) from the past few years will just blow everything away again?

Does it really matter how many cars are entered if we already know that stupid fast M3 (or was it an M4? Actually I seem to recall both last year) from the past few years will just blow everything away again?
The Mustangs have proven fast on the straights and over a lap. Should be a great battle at 175mph down Conrod!

It was an entertaining weekend at Cota. Can't wait to see the action in person again this year.

Some shots from last year. And a video of a hot lap in a JCW Mini driven by #61 driver Luis Perocarpi. I've never been on a race track and it was awesome even in a street car with street tires.

**Warning for language, though it's over excitement.**

3 gt4 m4 mueller clay cpyrt.jpg 3 gt4 m4 mueller clay paddock cpyrt.jpg

66 cayman cs mr gt4 pumpelly cpyrt.jpg 99 gran turismo mc gt4 courtney cpyrt.jpg

I'm not a Toyota fan, drove way too many rental Camrys (Camries??), Corollas and RAV4's but I do appreciate and like many cars (road and race) they built and build. The new Supra is definitely an ode to ol' days gone in my eyes (I don't mind the BMW engine given I'm a fan of BMW) as a road car already. The GT4 looks simply great - and the GT500 version looks astonishing. Looking forward to see them in races!!!

Michelin Pilot Challenge in Sebring:

just checked in, race is red flagged with 1 hour and 10 minutes remaining, although it may restart soon.

GS standing at red flag:
upload_2020-7-17_15-55-9.png

TCR standing at red flag:
upload_2020-7-17_15-56-1.png

GreenBrave intro of the Crown replacing the Mark X!

It took me about 30-40 seconds to figure out what car was that - I'm not really into the JDM scene and I'm most certainly not a Japanese car fan (apart from certain models). Super Taikyu seems to be a place for some rarer cars on track, similar to Creventic's 24H Series - or maybe I'm just delusional LOL

It took me about 30-40 seconds to figure out what car was that - I'm not really into the JDM scene and I'm most certainly not a Japanese car fan (apart from certain models). Super Taikyu seems to be a place for some rarer cars on track, similar to Creventic's 24H Series - or maybe I'm just delusional LOL
It's a production car series from super super minis to GT3. I guess like the C24H and more like VLN.

It's a production car series from super super minis to GT3. I guess like the C24H and more like VLN.

I'm subscribed to their YouTube channel but my Japanese isn't particularly good as in I don't speak at all, not easy to follow :)

Back