Production Car Racing (GT4, CTSCC, PWC GTS/TC, MX-5 Cup, etc)Touring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,869 comments
I'm confused about the usage of last year's number plates in European GT4? I go and make new plates for 2020 for GT Sport based on their rule book and they're not using them. :P Either way.....

...tough luck for the Supra in race 1.

I'm confused about the usage of last year's number plates in European GT4? I go and make new plates for 2020 for GT Sport based on their rule book and they're not using them. :P Either way.....

...tough luck for the Supra in race 1.
Yeah, I was all smiles. Then.... dang...

Weren't there supposed to be some Mustangs this year too?
I thought it was Academy Motorsports. I believe they switched from Aston Martin. Might be a tweet about it because I do recall making a replica a horse livery of the real car. However, that might be a team in the British GT GT4 series.
I thought Academy Motorsports(?)
Edit: http://www.dailysportscar.com/2020/02/21/academy-motorsport-confirm-double-mustang-gt4-effort.html

There was also one other team that ran an AM class Mustang is select rounds. They did run at Paul Ricard last year or the year before.
I thought I heard them say the same thing about why there was no Audi. Shame about the Toyota running out of fuel at the end.
You're right. Skimmed though it again.

Last edited:
Race is live. Second Supra is in pit lane. Unknown problem at the moment.

Edit: Is it me or do the fronts of all the cars look like fish?

Edit2: Good racing both sides of the FCY. Except that last lap. Booooo.

Last edited:
Rookie moves by the Mercedes on the last lap there. One car is questionable but two was unnecessary.

I assume the Supra is using the same engine as the M4?

Yeah ToyotaGR Twitter were asking which USA track will the Supra look best. I named several and said I just want to see it race! :)

It's showing good speed in Europe. Can't wait to see how it does in the states.

Back