Project CARS 2 and Hot Wheels Collaborate For a New Diecast Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 12 comments
  • 3,579 views
Jeez... shoot me now...
 
None of the two games even have dynamic weather so I mean I'd rather have my hotwheels cars later than sooner. @TheNuvolari

Will keep an eye though. Missed my chance on the Gran Turismo ones :(
 
What do you want to imply with said post? Seems I'm a bit slow :p

Eh, it's bait, nothing more or less. Expected when the GTS launch is due pretty soon.
 
First Need for Speed 2015, then Forza 6, then Forza Horzion 3, and now Project CARS 2..... I suspect GT Sport to be next for collaboration down the line.
 
As someone who collects Hot Wheels I'm all down for this Partnership.

Justdon't go to silly and introduce Tracks will silly loops, big jumps and massive boosts etc.

You can get away with it in something like Forza Horizon 3 but would just be very out of place in this game :p
 
I've found all of them in the states except the NSX GT3. Did this not get produced? I can't find it anywhere. Not even listed on the official sites.
 
Back