Project CARS 2 Car List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,206 comments
There are some screenshots floating around internet ;) Unfortunately we can't post it here, because this screenshots are unofficial ;)
I would be very interested to know where those screenshots are still lurking

EDIT : Nevermind, I've found 2 locations where a couple of them are still available to view.

Last edited:
@jake2013guy Could you please add the total number of cars revealed to the first post?

65 so far if I counted correctly ;)
Alright. Fine.

You probably did count correctly but i'm counting official reveals.

Classes we found from Dedicated Server Mockup
Historic Touring 2
GT3
Vintage IndyCar
Vintage F1 A1
Formula Renault
Road C1

Last edited:
Alright. Fine.

You probably did count correctly but i'm counting official reveals.

Classes we found from Dedicated Server Mockup
Historic Touring 2
GT3
Vintage IndyCar
Vintage F1 A1
Formula Renault
Road C1

I wouldn't chisel those class names in stone yet :lol:

That DS GUI looked like a very early build. I suspect that the class names are still very much "Subject To Change".

2016 Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE
Picture removed.
Year model of "2013" is incorrect, plus since PCARS 2 is adding "modern" race cars, would make sense to rename the "2013" to "2016."

2016 Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Picture removed.
Posted in same picture, but 4th car ahead looks to be an Audi R8 LMS to me.

Picture removed.
It's a tiny picture.

View attachment 637738
We might have a match here.

2016 Ferrari 488 GT3
Picture removed.
Posted before, but removed.

2016 Ferrari 488 GTE
View attachment 637736
Tweeted from Project CARS Espanol page.

Picture removed.
Posted before, but removed.

2015 Ford Mustang MkVI
Picture removed.
Was in the trailer, but never added I'm asssuning.

2016 Ginetta G57-P2
Picture removed.
View attachment 637732
This is the G57-P2 and not the Ginetta LMP3, bodywork and side exhausts are exactly similar seen here.

2016 Renault Clio Cup RS (???)
Picture removed.
It's a speculation, but I'll leave it here just in case.

Last edited:
You can still change the years and models of the car on the first post.
My sources (And a previously linked video) have told me that it isn't the 2016 version anyway. The 2016 AMGTE has a massive rear diffuser.
P3 sticker is why we've left it as a JS-P3. Until we've heard otherwise officially, that's how it will stay.
R8 LMS is purely speculation based on the road car's inclusion. As is the case with the 570S GT4. We haven't seen the in game version so we don't know the year.

My sources (And a previously linked video) have told me that it isn't the 2016 version anyway. The 2016 AMGTE has a massive rear diffuser.
P3 sticker is why we've left it as a JS-P3. Until we've heard otherwise officially, that's how it will stay.
R8 LMS is purely speculation based on the road car's inclusion. As is the case with the 570S GT4. We haven't seen the in game version so we don't know the year.
I really hope there aren't any legacy GTE in the class. Hopefully the Corvette and Aston get updated to current spec in time for launch or in an update after launch.

I really hope there aren't any legacy GTE in the class. Hopefully the Corvette and Aston get updated to current spec in time for launch or in an update after launch.
We've already seen the Corvette we're going to get officially. Shouldn't matter as they'll be BOP'd instead.

I was watching the trailer again and I saw what looks to be the new Ford mustang at 1.07 into the video but it hasn't been added to the car list...

Hoping vintage IndyCar means a 90s Reynard!

Well... There was Vintage Indy Car lotus in Project Cars 1 DLC Lotus Classic Pack. I think this is it.

23259145456_c3ad9a17d9_h.jpg

Back