Project CARS 2 Car List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,206 comments
So, now, the Radbull has a friend to play with. Just add another. three's Company, you know. ;)
r0_163_3216_1972_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

XXI
I knew that car was older, it looked too tall and boxed out to be modern.
940hp? That'll get it done I'd say.
From what i've seen, here, the team's version of this car debut in 2014. That's why I call it a 2014 spec car. That video could just be testing of it. At least, there was speak of testing competitively in September 2013 here though.

From what i've seen, here, the team's version of this car debut in 2014. That's why I call it a 2014 spec car. That video could just be testing of it. At least, there was speak of testing competitively in September 2013 here though.
It may be a 2014 spec, but it is still an Evo VI.

Not the original. We mean the TA version of the car.

EDIT: Apparently it's 2016 spec.

Asked about Aston GTE year as well seeing as we don't know that either.

I get that it meets the Time Attack 2016 spec, but the car is still a 2000ish Evo VI. You can take any old car and spec it to whichever regs you please, but the car is still the same model year as the original.

Last edited:
I get that it meets the Time Attack 2016 spec, but the car is still a 2000ish Evo VI. You can take any old car and spec it to whichever regs you please, but the car is still the same model year as the original.
False. Another example where an old spec car isn't the same year as the road car is the Vantage GT3/GTE cars. The road car was unveiled in 2009 and the new spec GTE was first raced in 2016. This is not an original car. It's based on the Vantage but it's been changed.

One can argue about car choices but the way Project Cars are presenting the cars for PCARS2 to the "grand public" is really nicely done 👍.

For your article:
Godzilla from the Aussie press when it destroyed the all-dominant Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 (you can drive this Project CARS 2).

I don't think so. We've seen the GT-R GT500 (Modern) in Forza and RFactor 2.

If only they chose 6 and added the GT500 and the Group A.

LOL.... typical...... never satisfied..... finally get Nissan GT-Rs in Project CARS and we still find something to complain about.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

False. Another example where an old spec car isn't the same year as the road car is the Vantage GT3/GTE cars. The road car was unveiled in 2009 and the new spec GTE was first raced in 2016. This is not an original car. It's based on the Vantage but it's been changed.
QyZso.gif

Just trying to help you ok. It's your thread.

Back