Project CARS 2 Car List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,206 comments
Or the 961 which would be great alongside group C but certainly is not in their category. Class fitting is my top priority as well for to authentic racing! And i share your prayers for the 512M or 512S for that matter! :bowdown:

The 961 would fit into GTO.

If we did get the Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione i think it would also fit into GTO it was supposed to be a Group B racecar until Group B got shelved.

I dont mind seeing a Ferrari F1 car to be honest i guess if we were able to get it needs cars in its class too. I guess project cars is spreading itself out I love the diversity but the lack of variety can also be bad.

I remember Ian saying in the stream that they tried to licence F1, before Codemaster finally got them for 3 more years. It might just be the models they started to build while the negociation for the licence were in progress.
That's entirely plausible and doesn't not make sense.

Anyone know how are they standing with GT3 cars licence's?
I mean there are only 3 cars missing from GT3 class.
Callaway Corvette C7, Lexus RC F and Emil Frey Jaguar XK.
Is it possible for SMS to get licence for these cars?

Anyone know how are they standing with GT3 cars licence's?
I mean there are only 3 cars missing from GT3 class.
Callaway Corvette C7, Lexus RC F and Emil Frey Jaguar XK.
Is it possible for SMS to get licence for these cars?

The Jaguar is unlikely since it's at the end of it's life.

The Lexus is hard to say with Toyota's odd licensing decisions lately.

The Corvette may be possible with the Cadillac program ending.

Glickenhaus also has a GT3 spec car, but I'm not sure SMS would bother.

I don't think it races in the same class as GT3 at the N24. And it's not an actual homologated GT3.

I'm not familiar with the VLN so I can't comment there. But it did race in the 12H of Mugello last year, so it does have a GT3 spec, even if it hasn't been officially homologated (similar to the RS01).

I got sent these images by some one. Not sure where they got them as they haven't messaged me back but it looks like we are getting the DS3 and the 488 challenge
22185111_1478037272285221_882052103_n.jpg
22214968_1478035942285354_1451377602_n.jpg

I just read the cars mentioned for the Ferrari pack on GTP, and oh man.

IMG_2380.JPG

For those who don't know, the Ferrari 458 is my favourite car of all time, so pushing the Speciale Aperta's V8 to 9000 RPM is going to be a real treat with the top down too. I just hope SMS gets the car's distinctive exhaust note bang-on! :D

If a certain someone has the P1, I'm that guy, but with the 458. :P

Last edited:
Can someone with the Jaguar from the Motorsports Pack tell me it's weight and HP please?
Top speed: 298 kph
0-60mph: 5.30 Secs
Power: 460 HP
Weight: 1,211kg
Transmission: 4-Speed H-Pattern
Engine Type: V12
Features: ABS TCS SC
Control Difficulty- 2/3
Cornering Speed- 1/3

Latest Posts

Back