Project CARS 2 Car List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,206 comments
Do you think theres any chance for Ferrari Testarossa

the-ferrari-teatarossa-once-owned-by-elton-john--image-courtesy-of-carsales-com_100402047_m.jpg

I would love to drive it. It was my favorite car in Test drive Ferrari legends. But given the Ferraris that were leaked added to the iconic ones that are still missing, chances are Slim i think. Its neither an F40 nor a modern racing machine. Style Icon and Musical orchestra no doubt, but not something i can imagine in PC2.

Since one car is called SMS RWD DUNEster maybe we can expect another playground like Mercedes Ice Track but with jumps and dirt.

Some of the missing Cars i assume

Fun Pack
Stock Car Brasil Chevrolet
Peugeot 208 RX

Le Mans Icons
McLaren F1 GTR
Peugeot 905
Mazda 787b

Since one car is called SMS RWD DUNEster maybe we can expect another playground like Mercedes Ice Track but with jumps and dirt.

Nah, it was only a placeholder car to test the physics at the beginning of the project when there was no car licensed for the game,

Neither of these cars will be in the game. All the Group C cars are from the late 80s. Neither of these were released in that group of years. We'll get the 767B if we get any Mazda Group C.

^this +

Some of the missing Cars i assume

Fun Pack
Stock Car Brasil Chevrolet
Peugeot 208 RX

Le Mans Icons
McLaren F1 GTR
Peugeot 905
Mazda 787b

Why another McLaren F1 GTR ? We already have Long Tail in GT1 class. I know you probably mean F1 GTR short tailed, but it won't fit to any class. Maybe GTO class alongside F40 LM and Diablo...

It is almost certain that, in the season Le Mans will be the cars: 787b (1991), 905 Evo (1993), 908 Hdi fap (2009)
Peugeot is inside the BBF files as a manufacturer, as well as other brands of the first project.
manufacture.jpg

Neither of these cars will be in the game. All the Group C cars are from the late 80s. Neither of these were released in that group of years. We'll get the 767B if we get any Mazda Group C.

I wouldn´t be so sure. Some classes are terribly unbalanced. The GTP Nissan that runs with the Group C cars is about 10-15 seconds faster at Le Mans than the Jaguar XJ9.

So i don´t think they would pick the 767 for balancing issues, to make sure all the cars are from the same era.

Some classes are very, very soft on their restrictions. The LMP 900 one has almost a 10 year old difference between the first and the last model.

They always end up going for the icon car, the 787 is always in instead of the 767 just like the C9 is always in instead of the superior C11 driven by Schumacher and Frentzen because it´s the C9 that became and icon.

So i don´t think they would pick the 767 for balancing issues, to make sure all the cars are from the same era.
Except the 767 is a late 80s Group C car and it's clear that's what the information is. Just look at every single other car from that. Also, no car released after 1990 so that idea is garbage.

It is almost certain that, in the season Le Mans will be the cars: 787b (1991), 905 Evo (1993), 908 Hdi fap (2009)
Peugeot is inside the BBF files as a manufacturer, as well as other brands of the first project.
View attachment 677815
"Oh look. There is text in there. Therefore, these specific unshown cars are in here!"

Give us actual evidence thanks.

Guys can I ask a question? What are the differences between the GT3 cars and the GT3 ENDURANCE cars, like audi R8 GT3 and R8 GT3 ENDURANCE, and porsche 911 and 911 endurances. are there any diference between them?

Guys can I ask a question? What are the differences between the GT3 cars and the GT3 ENDURANCE cars, like audi R8 GT3 and R8 GT3 ENDURANCE, and porsche 911 and 911 endurances. are there any diference between them?
GT3 Endurance cars have Endurance liveries and different colour headlights.

The GTP Nissan that runs with the Group C cars is about 10-15 seconds faster at Le Mans than the Jaguar XJ9.

The GTP was dominating IMSA back then and has massive advantage in the 1st & 3rd sector of Le Mans due to insane grip. Atleast against the LM Versions. But on the straight the Jag is 40 kph faster and with adjusted suspension you should be able to defeat the GTP.

Has anyone driven the X-Bow R yet? It's insanely fun. You can really throw it around and it holds well. I don't mean long drifts but it's easily catchable when it goes loose. Try it at Texas Infield.

I wouldn´t be so sure. Some classes are terribly unbalanced. The GTP Nissan that runs with the Group C cars is about 10-15 seconds faster at Le Mans than the Jaguar XJ9.

Some classes are very, very soft on their restrictions. The LMP 900 one has almost a 10 year old difference between the first and the last model.

They always end up going for the icon car, the 787 is always in instead of the 767 just like the C9 is always in instead of the superior C11 driven by Schumacher and Frentzen because it´s the C9 that became and icon.

767 is simply no Le Mans icon. Thats the point. The car had no chance to its time to keep up with C9, XJ-9, 962C etc.
So...I hope 787B will be in the game if there will be one car of Mazda. Sure...767 would belong to the era of the late 80s but it's still no icon, not nearly.

767 is simply no Le Mans icon. Thats the point. The car had no chance to its time to keep up with C9, XJ-9, 962C etc.
So...I hope 787B will be in the game if there will be one car of Mazda. Sure...767 would belong to the era of the late 80s but it's still no icon, not nearly.

If you talk about Icons, the R89C is hardly an Icon as well, despite being in the game. It was franticly fast but unreliable. None of the three cars finished in Le Mans 1989 and it scored very few Points in the world sportscar Championship. I would Play my Cards for the 787B as well but Jake has a viable Point in nominating the 767B. At least that car did a 1 2 3 in the GTP class, easily being able to cope with the heat of the race.

Season Le Mans will only take cars that have won 24 hours in the Sarthe. SMS does not care about the category for this car package, it only matters the winners of the mythical race, that's why they are called ICONS. SMS will adjust each car to a similar category:
Ford GT40 MK1 1968 - Vintage Prototype
Porsche 917K 1971 - GRC
Mazda 787B 1991 - GRC
Peugeot 905 EVO 1993 - GRC
Mclaren F1 GTR 1995 - GTO
AUDI R10 TDI 2007 - LMP1
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP 2009 - LMP1
AUDI R15 TDI PLUS 2010 - LMP1

It's maybe worth noting that we currently have a Vintage Prototype B category for late 60s Le Mans cars but no "A", I'm sure that class will be home to anything after 1970 until the start of group C (or the 917K and friends).

Season Le Mans will only take cars that have won 24 hours in the Sarthe. SMS does not care about the category for this car package, it only matters the winners of the mythical race, that's why they are called ICONS. SMS will adjust each car to a similar category:
Porsche 917K 1971 - GRC
Mazda 787B 1991 - GRC
AUDI R10 TDI 2007 - LMP1

No Audi R18 2016 and Toyota TS050? Disappointed

Porsche 917K 1971 - GRC
Mazda 787B 1991 - GRC
AUDI R10 TDI 2007 - LMP1
That looks like BS to me. They removed the Audi R18 from 2011. Why would they add a 2009, 2007 and 2010 similar versions of the same car to add to a class which makes it stupid? I've said a thousand times why the 787B and 905 will not go into Group C and the 917K makes less sense than even those. Come back when you have actual proof you can show us.

Back