Project CARS 2 Car List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,206 comments
That looks like BS to me. They removed the Audi R18 from 2011. Why would they add a 2009, 2007 and 2010 similar versions of the same car to add to a class which makes it stupid? I've said a thousand times why the 787B and 905 will not go into Group C and the 917K makes less sense than even those. Come back when you have actual proof you can show us.

Don't encourage him...

He's spreading enough BS as it is.

Not sure if covered in the 71 pages worth of posts, but is there a list showing which cars have DRS and / or KERS? And out of interest, any list showing cars with active aero?

I need Help with the formula indy road. My car is spinning so easily, is that normal? when i turn the wheel just a little more it is spinning.

I'm having trouble with classic cars in general. Any tips for heel/toe shifting? I find when I do that I'm not hitting the brake pedal hard enough in the first place. I was driving the M4 ProCar at Imola most recently and had so much trouble on the second to last turn going downhill.

I'm having trouble with classic cars in general. Any tips for heel/toe shifting? I find when I do that I'm not hitting the brake pedal hard enough in the first place. I was driving the M4 ProCar at Imola most recently and had so much trouble on the second to last turn going downhill.

Do you mean the m1?

I know the classics easily let loose. Whats very important is the basic principles applied stronger than normal:

1. try to brake only in straight parts of the track.
2. steer the car with the throttle, not only the wheel, it is possible to counter snap oversteer with that.
3. do not take your foot off the throttle during fast cornering.
4. brake gently and early...its hard to learn that after driving modern racers but itbis important.
5. try to wiggle your wheel a bit if the car does wave about a bit... look at videos in the past, there are rare moments the drivers hold their wheel straight.

Thats all I can think of at the moment. Hope i could help.

Oh, we know this. The world's greatest selling sports car(MX-5), omitted? The low hood of the RX-7 FD, GTU/GTO, 4-rotor prototypes. Classic RX-2/3 touring cars. Grand Am RX-8 GTs. Hopefully we get something soon.

Very hopefull . . . ;)

I’m not sure how many “icons” will be in the Le Mans pack. Most of the famous ones are already in the game or have similar versions in game.

For me I would like to see a dodge Viper in the GT1 class, the Peugeot 905 (its my personal favorite group C) and of course the 787B.

also they may have other cars lined up that would go with it ya never know...

Sadly looking at "themes" for this packs, and already known cars there isn't much room for other cars.

Too bad Touring Cars probably wont be more developed :( And i highly doubt to see GT2 car class for 1998 multiclass GT1-GT2 action :(

Sadly looking at "themes" for this packs, and already known cars there isn't much room for other cars.

Too bad Touring Cars probably wont be more developed :( And i highly doubt to see GT2 car class for 1998 multiclass GT1-GT2 action :(

That´s a treat I would like to see...my three propositions would be the GT2 993, The GT2 Viper and the GT2 NSX.....but I too think it will stay a dream :(

That´s a treat I would like to see...my three propositions would be the GT2 993, The GT2 Viper and the GT2 NSX.....but I too think it will stay a dream :(

Exactly even newer BMW M3 GTR E46 would be nice. For now only Ferrari F355 Challenge (from Ferrari Pack leak) could be good "substitute" for GT2 class :(

If gt2 stays a dream then gts does as well :nervous: come on we run the same war 👍

This would be it. Just IT.
I hope some one from SMS will read our cry for GT2 / GTS cars and will rethink possibility of adding some of classics.

I would love to make classic FIA GT World Series from 1998 :)

They have the complete FIA GT Championship of 1998 on YouTube in english. You might be in for some joy tears. Sadly, they do not have the complete 97 season and the BPR seasons from 94 - 96 which are the years i favour the most. Especially 97 and the F1 longtail killer squad.

They have the complete FIA GT Championship of 1998 on YouTube in english. You might be in for some joy tears. Sadly, they do not have the complete 97 season and the BPR seasons from 94 - 96 which are the years i favour the most. Especially 97 and the F1 longtail killer squad.

I know this :D 90s was golden age in motorsport in my opinion. Cars where exciting, and technology was developed enough for some exciting very fast racing.

I would love to see GT2 or GTS. Even without Dogde license Porsche 911 GT2 would do fine alone with maybe fictionally adding Ferrari F355 Challenge to the same class.

No.

No.

I've said a thousand times that these won't fit into SMS's Group C. If they go for a Mazda, it will be a 767B and none from Peugeot.
Yes, the newer popular 905 and 787B won’t fit but they can certainly add the older 905 and the 767B like people have been talking about.

I would have bought this game anyway if the only car it had was the 787B. No, it doesn't fit into the current late 80's Gr.C class. No, it wasn't that fast at the time. Yes, it is absolutely iconic anyways, deserving of being in a Le Mans Icon DLC. I would think the 787B has a better chance of showing up than the 767B, but whether we'll see either, I can only hope. There are a few oddball cars in other classes, or have classes all to themselves.

Seeing we only have the Radbull, we might not get any other Mazdas. We didn't get any other Mazdas in PC1 DLC. I say we have a better chance of getting more Hondas and Toyotas over Mazda.

Back