Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Tier 3: Group 5

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Tier 3: Renault Sport RS01

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Tier 3: RX Lites International

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
Cant select the Nissan R32 in Group A career mode?! Does that mean all dlc cars will not be available to sign a contract with in career?

I’ve decided to start a new career as I bought a drive hub. I have chosen the name Vito Corleone Jr. I have a feeling I will always have a top ride. :sly:

Cant select the Nissan R32 in Group A career mode?! Does that mean all dlc cars will not be available to sign a contract with in career?

For some reason certain cars aren’t selectable in career, this isnt limited to DLC cars either. For instance you can use the 280ZX for the Rennsport series, but not the Skyline that comes in the vanilla game.

I think this is addressed in the upcoming patch

“Nissan Skyline Silhouette, Nissan Skyline BNR32, Nissan R89C, and Porsche 961 can now be used in Career mode.”

Cant select the Nissan R32 in Group A career mode?! Does that mean all dlc cars will not be available to sign a contract within career?
I think you can unlock cars in career mode. You have to complete manufactures series or something like that. It is only for the campaign mode people wanted a sense of finishing something for some reason. That's why you have to finish a series to progress. INMO they did a decent job of best of both worlds

I just did the Porsche 936 event and the Caterham in the rain event. I only came in 7th in the 936 event but it was a great race. Without a doubt the best race I've had in this game. The Caterham race in the rain was unplayable for me before the 1.3 patch. Now it's fantastic. I had to fight to keep that car under control but it was fun. Also great racing by the Ai. When I messed up they passed me but at the same time they weren't so aggressive that they forced me off the track. I'm at 60 or 70 aggression and 70% Ai difficulty. I again came in 7th because I went off track.

Time to proceed with the career mode. Renault RS01 at Dubai. What a blast. This is fun!!! AI at 100% and 75% aggression and then let the sweating begin. Looking forward to take this Renault to Spa and Barcelona later in the season.

EDIT: First race in the pocket :scared: 1:56 :dunce: and obviously with Team Playseat to sponsor our Dutch friends

RS01 at Dubai.jpg

ss112334.jpg

Last edited:
I finally came in 1st in the Porshe 936 event at Sonoma. I was so excited to finally win.

These invitational and manufacturing events are so much fun. I won the Porshe manufacturing event and it unlocked three more Porshe races. The first is in the rain and is fantastic.

Yes! After some further fine tuning my Fanatec wheel (physics/ffb) I put my race gear on put my virtual helmet (aka Rift VR) on I raced some epic races in the Renault RS01 on several European tracks.

I had to relearn and memorize Portimao/Algarve. What a great track, those blind curves going uphill.
Also paid a visit to the neighbours at the Barcelona GP track. Still with AI100%-75% it was quite a challenge. Qualifying in the top 5 was not possible for me, probably because I use the stock setup and only lowered fuel level. Starting at the end of the pack is for me more fun when you overtake the others with caution. After the final checkered flags this season I ended on the podium as 'best of the rest' #2.

Satisfied with the result and immediately signed a new contract for next season. My new car is a Opel TCR. Could also chose another TC car. Hopefully this suits me best? Time will tell

I've got to get back into career mode. Enjoyed the Ginetta Juniors so much, that I switched to the Ginetta GT5 the following season. Currently one race into the Cayman Cup but I keep getting distracted making custom GT3/GT4 races. :lol:

Im racing in the global endurance trophy. Strange that the Silverstone round is double points when it should just be the two 24hr events??

Time to proceed with the career mode. Renault RS01 at Dubai. What a blast. This is fun!!! AI at 100% and 75% aggression and then let the sweating begin. Looking forward to take this Renault to Spa and Barcelona later in the season.

EDIT: First race in the pocket :scared: 1:56 :dunce: and obviously with Team Playseat to sponsor our Dutch friends

View attachment 698111

View attachment 698112

I played that race yesterday and I love the car, I had never handled it before, the strange thing is that we do the same lap time but I had to put the AI on 75% because at 100% they were doing 1:53, the AI is still strange in this game.

Question.
If I started at Tier 4 (GT4), can I still get the "From rags to riches" achievement (start at Tier 6 and win a race at Tier 1) without starting a new career?

I played that race yesterday and I love the car, I had never handled it before, the strange thing is that we do the same lap time but I had to put the AI on 75% because at 100% they were doing 1:53, the AI is still strange in this game.
Did you run the full training, quali session prior to the race without 'skipping to end'?

Question.
If I started at Tier 4 (GT4), can I still get the "From rags to riches" achievement (start at Tier 6 and win a race at Tier 1) without starting a new career?

Yes, after first you finish your current path (Tier 4 -> Tier 1), start a Tier 6 championship and progress that to Tier 1

Multiclass race RedBullRing and I started with the Opel TCR. Challenging to take over the first two TC cars when they slipstream the GT3 cars. After several attempts I finally managed it to end #1 of my class. Next is Nurb Combined 👍

Does anyone remember in PC1 on the official forums someone posted a thing showing every career championship with what tracks and how many laps/time they were? Has anyone done this yet for PC2? It can take awhile but I may make a rough list here if anyone is interested. It helps gives you a full idea of where to start and if you want to have curated quick races it's a list of combos to choose from.

Just going through the menus gets you the local championships but the locked one is greyed out so I can't read them all. If anyone has them unlocked it would be great to help out :)

After a pretty easy win at Nurburgring combined now Barcelona GP with the Opel Astra. That's another level. I struggle always with this track. A 1:57 vs 1:53 from the AI (and the leaderboard ranking). Lots to learn. After a midfield quali I started the race and the front tires especially the front left is already redhot after 2-3 laps. So I decided to pit at lap 8. The AI didn't make use of the pitstreet so I lost 45 seconds and ended #16....

After a pretty easy win at Nurburgring combined now Barcelona GP with the Opel Astra. That's another level. I struggle always with this track. A 1:57 vs 1:53 from the AI (and the leaderboard ranking). Lots to learn. After a midfield quali I started the race and the front tires especially the front left is already redhot after 2-3 laps. So I decided to pit at lap 8. The AI didn't make use of the pitstreet so I lost 45 seconds and ended #16....

Is very weird when AI enter to pits, sometimes I wonder if the AI suffers from tire issues and fuel consumption.

When doing an invitational event can you do practice, qualifying before the race?
I was doing some tonight, threw me right into the race.

Back