Project CARS 2 DLC Thread

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,070 comments
And we only made it available for cheap purchase because of the masses of requests we were getting...

The actual DLC packs coming are pretty epic. You'll see.
Epic you say? #2017TCRInternationalAndBTCCMassCarAndTrackPackConfirmed

Damn that's a long hashtag. But that would be really epic. Chuck Macau in there and it's more than epic.

In all seriousness, looking forward to it.

The Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa will go in the same class as the (awesome let’s not forget to add) Aston Martin DBR1/300, correct? Also is there any more confirmed cars that’ll be in that class?

Edit: A Maserati Birdcage would be awesome *hint hint wink wink*

I feel we'll see an American Pack(classic Vettes, Mustangs, Shelbys, etc). Unless, we get a plethora of Lamborghinis, to complete the Holy Trinity packs.
We need that American pack to complete the vintage GTA class (and a 911)

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course they will be epic. I mean the Le Mans Icons Pack will have my beloved Toyota TS050-HYBRID 2016. It gets no more epic than that.

On the subject of LMP1-H cars, would you ever consider allowing us to override the automatic ERS deployment through the KERS function. We could switch between automatic and driver deployment with the DRS for example then make better use of the hybrid assistance ourselves.

Also, completely unrelated, have you got an out-and-out favourite car in PCars2?

And we only made it available for cheap purchase because of the masses of requests we were getting...

I would *kill for a '67 Super Sport and a '71 Mustang Mach 1.

* Disclaimer - Not really kill, just pay a lot of money.

Was this posted?

First Project CARS 2 DLC Coming This Winter, Will Feature New Tracks and Cars

As far as the expansion goes, “The Fun Pack” will come with new tracks and eight new cars, and the studio promises fans all new “sideways-action fun” to the game. As of now, no pricing information for the expansion has been announced, but here’s some of what you can expect to see when the expansion launches later this year:

• The two new tracks are: Circuit De Barcelona-Catalunya Rallycross, and Brands Hatch Rallycross Historic

• The eight new cars include two current WRX runners: Matthias Ekstrom’s Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro, and Petter Solberg’s Citroën DS3 RX Supercar

• Three rides from Professional Fun-Haver and drifting world champion Vaughn Gittin Jr.: The Ford Bronco “Brocky”, Ford Mustang RTR Spec – 5D, and the Mustang ’66 RTR

• Three Group B legends: The Ford RS200 Evolution, Renault R5 Maxi Turbo, and Audi Sport quattro S1

Was this posted?

• Brands Hatch Rallycross Historic
  • Ford RS200 Evolution

grown up mature ways.gif

Can we use that Mustang in Vintage GT A? We need something to battle that '69 Camaro.

Edit: I really, really, really, really need to get this on the track.
Project-CARS-2-Bild-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey that's me who found those cars and posted this pic on racedepartment!

I also found some other cars. One of them will obviously be in the fun pack! Here is the picture:

aa64ppgck2ra26r6g.jpg

So yes, 488 Challenge and 512 BB LM confirmed. Hope they will really be in the game one day. Still waiting for the 250 GTO too...
So, would the Ferraris be in a Ferrari pack?

Back