Project CARS 2, Forza 7, GT Sport - General Discussion

• Thread starter crowhop
  • 140 comments
Agree with SlowBloke, in a racing game, the races are the ends themselves, they are the reward themselves. I can understand goals in story driven games but not on sports games. There's no need to chase trophies or jump trough hoops like earning credits for hours on end just to enjoy the game. At this point, I see such things obstacles to a sense of freedom to choose the experience you want to have. The fact that you don't have to deal with budgets, get licenses and other headaches you need, in order to get racing, is what make PCARS great and what makes a game enjoyable to play. You play games to relax and forget the annoying parts of reality. If the game emulates the annoying parts of reality too, then all you're doing is continue living reality on a screen.

That being said, I'm not against a Career mode with all that detail, if the players want it. Just don't make it mandatory.

Can we all just be honest and say that Project Cars is the best thing that happened to sims on console. Its literally a hardcore pc sim in a way and it was put onto console. I loved GT my whole 19 years of life until i wanted something serious and that was PC1 and it will be PC2. I've played Forza but it was always just a joke to any other sim besides GT and i was a gt fanboy trust me. On console, Project Cars is the best hands down I dont know why people are comparing this to GT and Forza. And stop comparing AC to GT and Forza thats just direspectful. GT and Forza must learn that they need to adjust or just stay in the arcade for good and stop calling themselves (simcades). There is no such thing you are either Sim or arcade. Please stop it, MOON RACING SERIOUSLY. If we are being honest, GT till this day is still the jokeof what was a great game, they just never adapted and im truly hurt that this Sport bull$hit is coming out knowing that they aren't ready for Esports.

Saw a Viper ACR in Forza 7 and it makes me sad P Cars shows no sign of Dodge vehicles :(

What a weapon the ACR would be in the highest road car class!
Yea seems like sms has it in for anything dodge/Chrysler, Why else would Chevy and Ford be represented but not Dodge or Chrysler :boggled:

Yea seems like sms has it in for anything dodge/Chrysler, Why else would Chevy and Ford be represented but not Dodge or Chrysler :boggled:
Chrysler probably because of a lack of recent racing heritage. Probably a similar reason for Dodge.

Can we all just be honest and say that Project Cars is the best thing that happened to sims on console? It's literally a hardcore pc sim in a way and it was put onto console. I loved GT my whole 19 years of life until i wanted something serious and that was PC1 and it will be PC2. I've played Forza but it was always just a joke to any other sim besides GT and i was a gt fanboy trust me. On console, Project Cars is the best hands down I don't know why people are comparing this to GT and Forza. And stop comparing AC to GT and Forza that's just disrespectful. GT and Forza must learn that they need to adjust or just stay in the arcade for good and stop calling themselves (simcades). There is no such thing you are either Sim or arcade. Please stop it, MOON RACING SERIOUSLY. If we are being honest, GT till this day is still the joke of what was a great game, they just never adapted and I/m truly hurt that this Sport bull$hit is coming out knowing that they aren't ready for Esports.
👍

The game completely flipped the script of what was a "standard" console racing game. I think we'll see the fruits of it by the time Forza 8 and GT7/GTS2 come along; though I think both F7 and GTS have been influenced by Project CARS, if only slightly.

So far I haven't seen a direct comparison of each titles strengths and weaknesses. Owning a decent game PC as well as an even better game laptop, PC2 is already in my Steam library and FM7 will most likely make it onto my systems as well. I also happen to have a PS4 in the house (though technically it's my sons), so I could buy GTS if I wanted to. So who can pitch GTS to me? What's the killer/unique feature that neither PC2 and FM7 can provide that's provided by GTS?

So far I haven't seen a direct comparison of each titles strengths and weaknesses. Owning a decent game PC as well as an even better game laptop, PC2 is already in my Steam library and FM7 will most likely make it onto my systems as well. I also happen to have a PS4 in the house (though technically it's my sons), so I could buy GTS if I wanted to. So who can pitch GTS to me? What's the killer/unique feature that neither PC2 and FM7 can provide that's provided by GTS?
Best in class replays :)

Yes, and the Photomode most likely too. Still hoping there will be more than just watching/making pretty pictures.
PDI is mastering photo-realism in games. This, above all else, seems to be their prime directive in making a car game.

To me the whole reward in Project Cars is the race.

I just dont need a framework around that of rewards.

Fully understand there is a big market for that approach and Forza/GT/The Crew etc... deliver that but the fact that Project Cars does not make you jump through hoops is exactly what I want out of my racer.

I much rather have more tracks / cars / additional functionality useful for on the race track.

If they built a whole infrastructure around collecting, photo mode, money, upgrades etc.. then there would be no livetrack 3 or less cars / tracks / no license infrastructure / no esports functionality etc... because there is only so much investment possible.

All that upgrading / painting / buying / collecting makes the racing a secondary endeavour in the likes of GT and Forza to me - where you have to do the races to get the prize. I would much rather the prize be on the track - the core of the experience.
This all day.

I vet as much joy finishing last as well as first. I just know I pushed hard all race and got to know what the car can do.i
Being consistent and keeping a gap when I'm racing alone, mid pack, is a thrill.

New guy here :gtpflag:

My worry for PC2 is that there won't be many people on xbox compared to Forza.

I can whip out FM6 anytime, go to any game lobby and know its gonna have people in it, is this currently the case for PC1?

I'll get it either way, but I'm wondering is there an XB community for PC1/2, either here on GTP or any other forum?

New guy here :gtpflag:

My worry for PC2 is that there won't be many people on xbox compared to Forza.

I can whip out FM6 anytime, go to any game lobby and know its gonna have people in it, is this currently the case for PC1?

I'll get it either way, but I'm wondering is there an XB community for PC1/2, either here on GTP or any other forum?
Not from what I've seen. There's an XBox thread, but only 2 posts. We'll see after reviews of the game.
I'm buying a PS4 because of the bigger online community. Though, I may just buy PC2 for my XBONE as well.

Here's my thoughts on the current crop of racing games coming out soon.

Forza Motorsport 7
+ Decent variety of cars, although the focus on the highest performance level trim on cars can be very annoying, especially on cars like the Mustang.
+ Consistent gameplay
+ Good community features
- T10/PG almost seem afraid to push the limits of the consoles they've worked with so neither title feels like it's reaching its full potential.
- Boring fictional tracks. Every track created after FM1 has been forgettable and Dubai is looking much the same.
- No proper race weekends or championship creator has been seen yet.
- Hybrids aren't properly modeled
- Inclusion of cars with no use. Unless they're going to add tracks for them, I see no need for the trophy trucks to come over from FH3.

Gran Turismo Sport
+ Fantasy Group 3 cars look awesome
+ Very impressive graphics
- Heavy online focus with very little offline gameplay
- Very small track list
- Car list is fine numbers wise, but very disappointing when you realize there are several versions of each car
- Vision GT is still a thing
- No classic PD fantasy tracks have been seen so far

Project Cars 2
+ Car list is very good with lots of variety from different eras.
+ Giant track list
+ Livetrack sounds great
- Controller support is still a question mark, although it seems promising.
- Career mode could be better. Some kind of owner mode like Dirt 4 along with the existing ladder set up would be awesome.

Here's my thoughts on the current crop of racing games coming out soon.

Forza Motorsport 7
+ Decent variety of cars, although the focus on the highest performance level trim on cars can be very annoying, especially on cars like the Mustang.
+ Consistent gameplay
+ Good community features
- T10/PG almost seem afraid to push the limits of the consoles they've worked with so neither title feels like it's reaching its full potential.
- Boring fictional tracks. Every track created after FM1 has been forgettable and Dubai is looking much the same.
- No proper race weekends or championship creator has been seen yet.
- Hybrids aren't properly modeled
- Inclusion of cars with no use. Unless they're going to add tracks for them, I see no need for the trophy trucks to come over from FH3.

Gran Turismo Sport
+ Fantasy Group 3 cars look awesome
+ Very impressive graphics
- Heavy online focus with very little offline gameplay
- Very small track list
- Car list is fine numbers wise, but very disappointing when you realize there are several versions of each car
- Vision GT is still a thing
- No classic PD fantasy tracks have been seen so far

Project Cars 2
+ Car list is very good with lots of variety from different eras.
+ Giant track list
+ Livetrack sounds great
- Controller support is still a question mark, although it seems promising.
- Career mode could be better. Some kind of owner mode like Dirt 4 along with the existing ladder set up would be awesome.
The reason there's no owner mode is that the owner mode would essentially turn it into a car collecting simulator. Just with the added aspect of running a team. I'd say a negative of GT Sport is the overload of fantasy cars. They're fine in moderation with the Super 2000 and community designed LMPs for example but adding them to pretty much every class annoys me.

Can we all just be honest and say that Project Cars is the best thing that happened to sims on console. Its literally a hardcore pc sim in a way and it was put onto console. I loved GT my whole 19 years of life until i wanted something serious and that was PC1 and it will be PC2. I've played Forza but it was always just a joke to any other sim besides GT and i was a gt fanboy trust me. On console, Project Cars is the best hands down I dont know why people are comparing this to GT and Forza. And stop comparing AC to GT and Forza thats just direspectful. GT and Forza must learn that they need to adjust or just stay in the arcade for good and stop calling themselves (simcades). There is no such thing you are either Sim or arcade. Please stop it, MOON RACING SERIOUSLY. If we are being honest, GT till this day is still the jokeof what was a great game, they just never adapted and im truly hurt that this Sport bull$hit is coming out knowing that they aren't ready for Esports.
If that's the case, they're simulators because they do lean further into that category than they do into arcade. They've got a ways to go match the physics of PCars, but they're not Driveclub physics either.

The reason there's no owner mode is that the owner mode would essentially turn it into a car collecting simulator. Just with the added aspect of running a team.

That's why I referenced Dirt 4, you can play the entire game driving for other teams or you can buy your own car and go the team owner route (or do a little of both). I don't see how giving someone more options could be considered a bad thing.

My 2 cents as to GTSport vs PCARS 2 in my view. I don't have an Xbox so I'm not interested in F7.

Both are significantly different and in some way compliment each other well. One similarity is that both have flawed predecessors.

Gran Turismo is what I grew up with and has always been my default racer. GTSport to me is biggest evolutionary step for the series. The Audio for most cars is good enough for me and is not something that I can complain about. Livery editor for consoles is an advantage over PCARS. Scapes look incredible and as always photomode will be fantastic. The overall presentation's final verdict needs to wait but I don't think PCARS will come anywhere near GTS here. Arguably GTS's biggest draw is the visuals. We've mostly seen it in sunny conditions and even then the lighting is sublime and the cars look incredible. It even surpasses DC in some aspects. The main draw for me is the fun factor, I put in about 25 hours in PCARS (in one year is very little) because I did not really enjoy myself a lot of the time.

GTSport's main area of concern is if I'll get bored of online racing and if the SR/DR system will work with many players. The AI is still too slow to present a challenge in arcade mode. The car/track list is way inferior to PCARS 2.

For PCARS 2 the main attraction is the actual driving. I actually think the original PCARS's physics weren't that impressive but it seems it's much better now. Although I feel the track list it too big, it's nice to have options. I don't care for it but dynamic TOD/weather are a pretty good addition. Visually it looks underrated but it's not yet at the level of GTSport. The amount of players could be an issue and I hope the bugs are way less this time.

In the end I'll be picking up both but for me -- features like live track 3.0, tire pressure, dynamic TOD don't really interest me. The GTS beta was fun for me, I'm enjoying the physics (not so much the FFB) and the online is working well for me. Photomode and scapes look to be features that I'll spend hours and hours in. So day one GTS, then PCARS 2 later.

To me the whole reward in Project Cars is the race.

I just dont need a framework around that of rewards.

Fully understand there is a big market for that approach and Forza/GT/The Crew etc... deliver that but the fact that Project Cars does not make you jump through hoops is exactly what I want out of my racer.

I much rather have more tracks / cars / additional functionality useful for on the race track.

If they built a whole infrastructure around collecting, photo mode, money, upgrades etc.. then there would be no livetrack 3 or less cars / tracks / no license infrastructure / no esports functionality etc... because there is only so much investment possible.

All that upgrading / painting / buying / collecting makes the racing a secondary endeavour in the likes of GT and Forza to me - where you have to do the races to get the prize. I would much rather the prize be on the track - the core of the experience.

Real racedrivers race for an reward as well. They race to be the best, to get into the podium. They are not there for simply doing lap after lap just for the sake of it. You think Alonso is getting his satisfaction? He isn't rewarded a lot of times is he? So he loses his motivation and goes somewhere where he gets this "reward".

I understand that probably with reward you mean unlocking stuff, getting trophies and such but even if PCARS2 doesn't include such a system it is very important the player gets rewarded for his/her efforts. Podium sequences are one for example. It was implemented in D4 and it is nicely done. It gives this extra sense of satisfaction. I simply wonder how PCARS2 will "reward" the players to keep motivated. There aren't many that only get their satifaction from turning lap after lap without ever something in return.

I understand wanting something. Thing is, the reward is given beforehand: Here, go to "My Garage"; Select your car, any car, they're all in " My Garage.

Next reward: Race anywhere, anytime, with any car.

Next reward: join eSports straight way. Competr. Win. Get those trophies & accolades.

This isn't that type of game. This game rewards the player with an experience like no other game. That's what makes all these car games different and appeal to those people.

I see it as, SMS/WMD could reward players after events, but that makes it like all other games. They dared to be different and it works for this game. Some hate it. I love it.

I understand wanting something. Thing is, the reward is given beforehand: Here, go to "My Garage"; Select your car, any car, they're all in " My Garage.

Next reward: Race anywhere, anytime, with any car.

Next reward: join eSports straight way. Competr. Win. Get those trophies & accolades.

This isn't that type of game. This game rewards the player with an experience like no other game. That's what makes all these car games different and appeal to those people.

I see it as, SMS/WMD could reward players after events, but that makes it like all other games. They dared to be different and it works for this game. Some hate it. I love it.

So if I understand your logic you would also like to see that in Motorsport the prices are given upfront rather than after the race?

Hey drivers listen, here are your prices and now go race for it. Why should they? They already have what they want.

I am not saying that PCARS2 should provide unlockables like traditional games do but a rewards should be in place. A reward can also be a nice message from the team you driving for, a podium sequence, a promotion to present the brand in another discipline, a loyalty reward with special liveries, sponsors etc etc. There are so many things a player can be rewarded for. The experience itself isn't reward enough. Ask any reallife racedriver about that.

So if I understand your logic you would also like to see that in Motorsport the prices are given upfront rather than after the race?

Hey drivers listen, here are your prices and now go race for it. Why should they? They already have what they want.

I am not saying that PCARS2 should provide unlockables like traditional games do but a rewards should be in place. A reward can also be a nice message from the team you driving for, a podium sequence, a promotion to present the brand in another discipline, a loyalty reward with special liveries, sponsors etc etc. There are so many things a player can be rewarded for. The experience itself isn't reward enough. Ask any reallife racedriver about that.
I've heard real life professional drivers say they would race for free. I've heard real life professinal drivers just happy to race certain cars and be at certain world class events. That's a reward. Eery driver wants to win. They all don't. Some ckme in 5th place and even the best of drivers are happy with that. Their car may not have been a podium car, but they made it to the finish. That's their reward for doing their best with what they got on the day.

Seriously, many drivers are in a series where they may never win. Never get a championship. They keep going. They love that series. They love racing. That's their reward. Many people love virtual racing. Some may never ever come first online or offline.

I'm not arguing against. I'm just saying SMS/WMD may just see no need for it for their games.

The way I see it, the wanting rewards from your game disappears gradually with maturity and age. The older you get the busier you get, you still like games but you don't have the time to invest on long gaming sessions that games like GT and Forza require. You end up just wanting to get to the best of the experience quickly for a quick but enjoyable session. PCARS provides that.

Of course they could race for free or charity but that is not the point. All those drivers wouldn't be competing if they wouldn't be rewarded by something. The whole proces of funding a car a getting to a track could be a reward itself but it isn't simply given to them. Also racing for fifth could make a racedriver very happy because that is the goal that was set by hardwork up in front. That fifth place is the reward for all the hard work. It simply doesn't work if you give everyone everything upfront without the motivation to get a sense of achievement.

I think most of the current PCARS1 guys are racing in leagues? The fiddle around for hours to get their car the best way possible and finally compete against others to get rewarded for the hard work. Now, if you are an offline player it becomes more difficult because you have the AI to deal with and here you can get a sense of achievement but it is not the same. Therefore I think it would be a smart move to implement a reward system in some way rather than a very dry you have finished the race screen with the results.

I know we differ in opinion and I can see your point. I also hope you can see mine.

All I can say is that I am looking forward to PCARS2 and that it adds some addition "stuff" for me as an offline player.

The way I see it, the wanting rewards from your game disappears gradually with maturity and age. The older you get the busier you get, you still like games but you don't have the time to invest on long gaming sessions that games like GT and Forza require. You end up just wanting to get to the best of the experience quickly for a quick but enjoyable session. PCARS provides that.

I don't think it does. The problem we face is that we want to race everything and do everything as quickly as possible and that we don't really take the time anymore to enjoy something. We get so much stuff thrown at us that one simply can't keep up. The games, the dlc, the leagues, the career, the challenges. As a player you need to make a choice.

For that it is good PCARS2 offers this option for players who want to directly start out in whatever they feel like. I simply would like to see that even if content is unlocked from the beginning, there is a rewardsystem in place for those who really want to take their time and enjoy the game in a different way. Like I said, it can be achieved with simple stuff like, sponsors, liveries, promotion within team, some motivational speech by teammanager, podium and non podium sequences etc.

Last edited:

The reward in every game I have played is a enjoyable and close race, that is a reward in itself. Being rewarded a car or a upgrade is secondary. Not many that race online do want to grind just to be able to race with certain cars with their friends/online community.

If you only race for the rewards given after the race then play a GT game or something similar and let us that look at a good race as a reward in itself be able have these none grinding games as they are, without any unlocks and hour long grinding sessions.

The thing is, many I know who race bikes have to pay for all of their expenses themselves, and there is no prize money if you win a race, yet they keep on going because of the racing itself.
Even for real life racers the racing itself is a reward.

Last edited:
The reward in every game I have played is a enjoyable and close race, that is a reward in itself. Being rewarded a car or a upgrade is secondary. Not many that race online do want to grind to be able to race with a certain cars with their friends/online community.

If you only race for the rewards after the race then play a GT game and let us that think a good race is a reward in it self have games that give us just that, without any grinding.

The thing is, many I know that race bikes have to pay for all of their expenses themselves, and there is not prize money if you win a race yet they keep on going because of the racing itself.
Even for real life racers the racing itself is a reward.

1. Was not talking about grinding, a car or upgrade as a reward.

2. Thank you I'll decide for myself what to play or what not

3. Exactly, they have saved up to finally be able to race and that is their reward. Understandable but in the game you don't have this option. It would mean your start off with a crappy car until you finally gather enough funds to race in amateurleagues or pro leagues. Exactly like Gran Turismo of Forza does.

Since in PCARS2 is unlocked from the beginning it only leaves the racing as a reward itself. As a player you didn't need to do anything to get a sense of achievement that you finally reaced a certain class because of your hard work. The only thing it does is reward you with a race. Wow, that is amazing!

You have indicated in your post that you are an online racer and from that point of view I can understand the idea from being able to compete they way you want because of the group your race with. You seem to forget that not everyone has the game for online leagues and I still think you would be happy to , if winning a race, to see your "avatar and car" being central in the podium sequence. That is a great reward to have.

Of course they could race for free or charity but that is not the point. All those drivers wouldn't be competing if they wouldn't be rewarded by something. The whole proces of funding a car a getting to a track could be a reward itself but it isn't simply given to them. Also racing for fifth could make a racedriver very happy because that is the goal that was set by hardwork up in front. That fifth place is the reward for all the hard work. It simply doesn't work if you give everyone everything upfront without the motivation to get a sense of achievement.

I think most of the current PCARS1 guys are racing in leagues? The fiddle around for hours to get their car the best way possible and finally compete against others to get rewarded for the hard work. Now, if you are an offline player it becomes more difficult because you have the AI to deal with and here you can get a sense of achievement but it is not the same. Therefore I think it would be a smart move to implement a reward system in some way rather than a very dry you have finished the race screen with the results.

I know we differ in opinion and I can see your point. I also hope you can see mine.

All I can say is that I am looking forward to PCARS2 and that it adds some addition "stuff" for me as an offline player.

I don't think it does. The problem we face is that we want to race everything and do everything as quickly as possible and that we don't really take the time anymore to enjoy something. We get so much stuff thrown at us that one simply can't keep up. The games, the dlc, the leagues, the career, the challenges. As a player you need to make a choice.

For that it is good PCARS2 offers this option for players who want to directly start out in whatever they feel like. I simply would like to see that even if content is unlocked from the beginning, there is a rewardsystem in place for those who really want to take their time and enjoy the game in a different way. Like I said, it can be achieved with simple stuff like, sponsors, liveries, promotion within team, some motivational speech by teammanager, podium and non podium sequences etc.
It's why I posted "I understand...". Of course I get your point. I'm an offline player as well. Since playing PCARS, I get it. I now see I don't need to grind to have fun. In this game, I don't need to be rewarded with a trophy, Cr. or car. Maybe some people do.

No disrespect, no picking on you, I'm not being silly when I type this: " If only I could buy a locked car, I will feel like I've accomplished something.". I feel that, is missing the point of THIS game.

1. Was not talking about grinding, a car or upgrade as a reward.

2. Thank you I'll decide for myself what to play or what not

3. Exactly, they have saved up to finally be able to race and that is their reward. Understandable but in the game you don't have this option. It would mean your start off with a crappy car until you finally gather enough funds to race in amateurleagues or pro leagues. Exactly like Gran Turismo of Forza does.

Since in PCARS2 is unlocked from the beginning it only leaves the racing as a reward itself. As a player you didn't need to do anything to get a sense of achievement that you finally reaced a certain class because of your hard work. The only thing it does is reward you with a race. Wow, that is amazing!

You have indicated in your post that you are an online racer and from that point of view I can understand the idea from being able to compete they way you want because of the group your race with. You seem to forget that not everyone has the game for online leagues and I still think you would be happy to , if winning a race, to see your "avatar and car" being central in the podium sequence. That is a great reward to have.

1 & 2 yeah yeah yeah...

3 You buy the game, the gear and the hardware to play the game just like if you would save up for the vehicle and gear you race with irl, don't you agree? Why would I need to get a prize in form of a car/upgrade or ability to race in a class ie a grind mechanism in the game?

The thing is, the game is made this way because SMS think it is what its target audience is after. If simply the racing itself is not something you consider an achievement and need a carrot to motivate you to race then the game is not targeted for you. Simple as that.

Last edited:
@05XR8

All good :cheers:

I can also understand your point and I know PCARS2 isn't about unlocking stuff. I simply hope they have made adjustements in the careermode to give me as a player some more satisfaction ;)

Hey, :gtpflag:

I was wanting to post something like that, Forza 7, GTS and PC2 but in another point of view.

I hope I don't get killed for saying this:

I saw some impressive graphics and features introduced in all of these 3 games.
Unfortunately, I don't care for most of these! I'm a simulation/realism freak. Let me explain:

1- Amazing graphics:
Well racing in reality and seeing, let's say the cockpit view of drivers, isn't nice or good looking!
It's bland and boring!
I don't understand what's the hype behind those shiny reflective graphics and the unrealistic lighting/contrast/colors/scenes!
I sometimes confuse Assetto corsa replays with reality! It's just THAT spot on and realistic! Bland, simple colors and tones and nothing fancy!

2- Weather:
While some variable weather is always welcome, it's also very overrated.
I mainly watch F1, and I reckon that a very little percentage of races is driven in rain.
I mean some rain is nice, but i've never seen in reality those overblown dark clouds with that very cinematic scenery like if it's a horror or harry potter movie!
Come on, guys! We're racing fans here and not some wizardry graphic enthusiastic guys!
I just can't understand that hype too!

3- Live track and its variations:
Similarly to the above, this is also nice! Don't get me wrong, but this will not sell the game to me if the driving experience itself is ******!

I care for authenticity, great physics, great driving experience mostly. Anything else is just a plus but not a must and not a selling feature.
In short, I WANT SOMETHING TO BE AUTHENTIC AND NOT UNREALISTICALLY BEAUTIFUL.

For now, only Assetto Corsa has filled that place in my heart on PS4. But I know it lacks lots of content and some nice little touches here and there!
I'm targeting PCars2, which, if it is as nice as promised and hyped, will definitely buy it and probably be my preferred sim, JUST IF they get the physics right.

Peace!:cheers:

I believe we just namee things in a wrong way.
Many would like for single player games to have some feeling of progression (not reward but progression)

As in I have now completed this now I can drive that next class....
All those cars should be available in a solo mode, but progression in a career is the carreer. Without that carreer is just an unorganised string of slolochallenges.
Not that this is not fun, it just isn't a carreer as a carreer is trying to progress to be better.

Latest Posts

Back