Project CARS 2 General Discussion Thread - Out Now on PS4/XB1/PC

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 12,199 comments
Please, simplify FFB. Setting it up is a right pain, it is overly complicated, i had to google what most of the terms meant ! Either go, low FFB, moderate FFB or Full FFB...or code into the game that when selecting your wheel, all FFB settings are applied automatically to your chosen wheel.I dont know how a car is meant to feel ! SMS know from driver feedback dont they ?. So please show me how it is meant to feel, the FFB is the reason i dont play at the project cars at the moment. I understand that they want FFB attetion to detail, but FFB detail should be already done for us, not make it up yourself.

Starts at 0:56

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. At uni right now so will update and properly watch the video later.

Seen: Monaco, Long Beach, Sampala, Brands Hatch, Hell RX, Brannochbrae

For cars, we saw Trucks. (Maybe meaning NASCAR Trucks/Australian Trucks?)
A Ferrari Road Car (Or Group 5)
A Nissan Group 5 car(?)
Mini RX car
A Mercedes C63
New Ford GT

I'll have a proper look later.

Last edited:
On a watch at home with Audio, I saw/heard Le Mans so i'll add that to the list.

I know this is literally just speculation but I wonder if it's possible that they'll add the Ford GT GTE considering they've got the road car.

Last edited:
According to one of the WMD members on the pcars forum, they said that trailer is a couple of months old. But hell it maybe old to the WMD members but it's new to us of course. The game looks beautiful.

Not cool that you are posting WIP clips outside of wmd. There is a reason why it was asked to be kept internally. I will have to be more careful what I share from now on, which is a shame.

The videos above are from an internal presentation and were used in a temporary placeholder intro for the game. It's not a trailer, the announce trailer is done and should expect to see it sometime early Feb.

Where was the Zonda R?

6aQksb.jpg

Not cool that you are posting WIP clips outside of wmd. There is a reason why it was asked to be kept internally. I will have to be more careful what I share from now on, which is a shame.

The videos above are from an internal presentation and were used in a temporary placeholder intro for the game. It's not a trailer, the announce trailer is done and should expect to see it sometime early Feb.
Actually. I'm not a WMD member. It was found on YouTube and analysed before being posted to here. I'm just using the information available.

Seeing as you're sharing things, it's really your fault that it's being allowed into the public domain. Based on the NDA, you shouldn't be sharing anything.

However, if this is true, that can be expected there's another trailer coming.

Last edited:
Seeing as you're sharing things, it's really your fault that it's being allowed into the public domain. Based on the NDA, you shouldn't be sharing anything.

I'm not sharing anything, I guess you misunderstood. I'm allowed to be annoyed seeing unfinished work being posted after it was explicitly asked not to be.

I'm not sharing anything, I guess you misunderstood. I'm allowed to be annoyed seeing unfinished work being posted after it was explicitly asked not to be.

So i'm misinterpreting this then? Looks like you admitting to sharing from that.
dtshalcyon
I will have to be more careful what I share from now on,

Sorry for the confusion, I meant sharing in the sense of cinematics produced for internal WIP builds of the game. Not sharing as in posting up videos to youtube for the public.

So there's a few pictures and an unfinished trailer er placeholder intro... roaming around the internet.
I don't know how they got leaked, nor do I care.
I'm just happy to see something fresh to get excited about.

All developers should "leak" teasers as the game progresses.
It keeps the game fresh in our minds unlike useless whispers or months of no information from certain Sony specific developers.

Latest Posts

Back