Project CARS 2 General Discussion Thread - Out Now on PS4/XB1/PC

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 12,195 comments
One thing i worry about PCs2 Is you not having full control of the car like you did in PCs 1 :indiff::(:nervous: Hope i'm wrong cause that feature alone with the 360 camera in chase cam are the reasons why PCs is my favorite sim ever.

Nothing has said that'll change.....

Finally got my McLaren P1 GTR tho
Yup to Finally have the P1 and P1 GTR is a dream come true :D

Why would they remove car setups lol

No i meant this
maxresdefault.jpg

If anyone's checked the PC2 website recently, you might have noticed that they've removed the Co-Op part of the Game Vision.

Sounded ambitious but they'll revisit for PC3 most likely.

If anyone's checked the PC2 website recently, you might have noticed that they've removed the Co-Op part of the Game Vision.

Damn:grumpy: I was excited for that feature. That's exactly why they shouldn't have revealed publicly what they planned on adding to the game. But it's not a deal breaker.

Didn't this sort of thing happen last time around!? I can understand it's under game 'vision' but surely it's negative for them to go around these circles of saying they'll do 'x' and then admit defeat.

Co-op would have been nice, regardless.

I suspect the touge discipline got axed too. Oh well, less incentive to pursue trying out the game with a wheel. Maybe next time...but I hope there are still a couple more point-to-point street courses as well as more class C and class D roadcars.

Damn:grumpy: I was excited for that feature. That's exactly why they shouldn't have revealed publicly what they planned on adding to the game. But it's not a deal breaker.
If you don't have a vision, you're never going to have anything to achieve. Better to be overambitious and postpone sections than under ambitious and have nothing that stands out.

If you don't have a vision, you're never going to have anything to achieve. Better to be overambitious and postpone sections than under ambitious and have nothing that stands out.

I'm saying though that they don't have to make it public.

4 days until something happens. I would have announced something during the B12h. Probably something to do with career or endurance races but that's me. Or last week for officially announcing Daytona.

What are the chances the countdown is to SMS releasing a censored version of last weeks leaked trailer?

Because some are saying that video is an old placeholder for the intro, I think we may see something different at the end of the countdown.

Question: in the video, the shot with the Porsche 935/77 (not K3), which track is that? Does anyone have any guesses?

What are the chances the countdown is to SMS releasing a censored version of last weeks leaked trailer?

btw @jake2013guy deserves some kind of medal for everything in this thread, it's 99% his fault I'm hyped for PC2!
Real or Chocolate? (No I don't work for SMS) :P

TexasTyme214
Question: in the video, the shot with the Porsche 935/77 (not K3), which track is that? Does anyone have any guesses?

@TexasTyme214 You mean this circuit here?
Project-CARS-2-Porsche-638x359.jpg
I have no idea. Although there's a building in the background. On first look, I thought it looked like the arena building at Silverstone but the circuit would have been far off if that were the case. If anything, it looks like a new circuit based in the UK. Had a look at all circuits in the UK (That I could) and it looks like none of those.

Based on the building and the way the track goes, it looks most like Sydney Motorsport Park but that looks a stretch.

Last edited:
I really hope they include human driver swaps. PCARS2 could be the king of online endurance racing, with weather and day/night transitions.

Real or Chocolate? (No I don't work for SMS) :P

@TexasTyme214 You mean this circuit here?
Project-CARS-2-Porsche-638x359.jpg
I have no idea. Although there's a building in the background. On first look, I thought it looked like the arena building at Silverstone but the circuit would have been far off if that were the case. If anything, it looks like a new circuit based in the UK. Had a look at all circuits in the UK (That I could) and it looks like none of those.

Based on the building and the way the track goes, it looks most like Sydney Motorsport Park but that looks a stretch.

Wait a minute, is that picture new? I never seen this one before.

Back