Project CARS 2 Screenshot Thread

Me chasing down the #96 & #97 Turner BMW M6 GTD (GT3) cars. Kinda cool seeing stuff like this on track. We got a lotta IMSA/PWC liveries
ss144352.jpg

So how did this site post their hands on review on Thursday then in the middle of the embargo? I was starting to think I had the date wrong....

So how did this site post their hands on review on Thursday then in the middle of the embargo? I was starting to think I had the date wrong....

That was just a preview, I'm guessing the review will be posted a few days after launch.

I wasn't expecting to upload anything until this happened. That's what happens when you put it as a thunderstorm and a three wide start.

DKS1JIOXkAA2kVy.jpg:large

From looking at the replay, it looks like the Ultimate Kimballing. I counted 26 cars in that. 3 of the others were in front of Kimball's car, 2 got through somehow and one is in the pits.

Kimball's car hit the wall at the outside of Turn 2 and lost his wheel. Being an AI, he slowed and stopped. Then AI car after AI car plowed into each other. I was in the Pippa Mann car and started last. I thought there was some sort of gap opening so I floored it and it never existed in the first place.

Back