Project CARS 2 Screenshot Thread

Thank you very much :bowdown: EPIC!!!

@IanBell Due to those 2 shots and the tracklist consider yourself to have another dayone buyer:tup:

+1 here @Cluck :bowdown:and co some great shots coming out here and it looks very good. đź‘Ť As above from what I have seen with all the info and tracks/photomode/livetrack 3.0 and having enjoyed shift1/2 and Pcars1, I have just pre-ordered the full digital deluxe (inc season pass) for PS4 so I get all the tracks and cars available :gtpflag:. I am Looking forward to getting my hands on this Photomode and game especially the Ice tracks and Snow tracks. đź‘Ť
2017-07-14_052934.jpg

Somebody in one of the other threads thought they saw a particular livery. They were correct.

camaro-z-28.jpg

Taken in-game using our latest test build. All artwork is from pre-release WIP and may be subject to change prior to release.

Please can we have an epic in-game photo of the TS020 ? Please that car has had no love so far.
There are some TS020 shots over on the pCARS public forum - link . Although I've taken "a few" (read "a lot" :D), none of them are allowed to be published yet, along with 95+% of the screenshots I've taken over the last 6 months.

Last edited:
There are so many amazing photos here already. I cannot wait to join in.

For licensing comfort I want to make it very clear that that Ferrari is very slightly ahead.
The La Ferrari is probably lapping the 720S in fact! Great photo though.

Also, am I correct in saying that glove and suit colour is randomly selected still? This leads to some awful combinations - Toyota TS040 with a yellow and green suit? No thanks. GT did it well in having a suit where the appropriate colours and logo were applied for each manufacturer.

Last edited:
Somebody in one of the other threads thought they saw a particular livery. They were correct.

camaro-z-28.jpg

Taken in-game using our latest test build. All artwork is from pre-release WIP and may be subject to change prior to release.

There are some TS020 shots over on the pCARS public forum - link . Although I've taken "a few" (read "a lot" :D), none of them are allowed to be published yet, along with 95+% of the screenshots I've taken over the last 6 months.
Wait, how is that pic possible? That looks more real than any game pics of cars, I've ever seen.
Look like a damn Google pic. Seriously.

There are so many amazing photos here already. I cannot wait to join in.

The La Ferrari is probably lapping the 720S in fact! Great photo though.

Also, am I correct in saying that glove and suit colour is randomly selected still? This leads to some awful combinations - Toyota TS040 with a yellow and green suit? No thanks. GT did it well in having a suit where the appropriate colours and logo were applied for each manufacturer.
Also meaning that the colours and patterns change each time the same replay is watched a la PCars1? Or was that fixed in PCars1?

camaro-z-28.jpg

"It's the Hudson Hornet! That's the Fabulous Hudson Hornet."

Apols for the lack of activity on my part, been a bit busy with real life and some other stuff. Have a new shot

audi-r8-redflash.jpg

Taken using Photo Mode with no external injectors, so 100% in-game. As with all my other shots, this is from a pre-release WIP build of Project CARS 2 and, as such, artwork is not necessarily final and may be subject to change prior to release.

SMS certainly know how to build great looking car models, regardless of whether they are standing still or in motion. They do look very purposeful!
Yes. It's like the Sierra and Group 5 320i. Two totally different sounds from those cars, but punching it in 2nd then, 3rd gear. I get that whoosh/rush of acceleration and power. Virtually violent!

Back